The end of life as we know it?

Discussion in 'The Environment' started by Deleted member 157313, May 6, 2019.

1. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I put this in recycling.. so I checked. So long as it is clean from food it can be recycled.

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

I am one of mother nature's messengers, a modern day Shaman who writes what is known as the book that can never be written. It contains the analog logic necessary to cushion the collapse of the Tower of Babel and help rebuild again upon broader foundations, but I estimate two billion or more people will die before this is over. It is what we call the "Turning Point" and "Childhood's End" when all will be revealed and the meek will finally inherit the earth. What many call the singularity is actually the collective unconscious and mother nature, who are about to make our situation more clear than anyone cares to know.

Already the first room temperature superconductor has been patented, and the first thermal diode or Maxwell's Demon capable of making ice cubes without expending any energy. We inhabit a magical universe, and our technology is about to explode in magical ways, but that doesn't preclude humanity falling hard on its ass first. Mother Nature is the ego of the collective unconscious, while we are spirits in the material world, where magic has no meaning if it is not novel and surprising and promotes growth, ensuring that 90% of this game is half mental.

Last edited: May 10, 2019