the effect of marijuana

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Communism, May 15, 2004.

1. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

Lots of giggles and chillness lol....

peace
    chickens

2. Sik Wit It

Sik Wit It Member

something you should try when you are high in a car is just stare in the middle of the car while its moving and try and look at both siderear view mirrors and middle rearview mirror at the same time.. .but not focus on them since they are far apart... when ever i do that i start to hallucinate pictures and things inside them. its incredable because once it starts all you see is the 3 mirrors and everything else is blurred.. at least for me.. =P try it out and let me know if im just crazy or if it works for you too =)
    ------ and dont try this while your the one driving :p

3. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

thats a good idea for the person who gets middle/back seat. haha thats so funny tho i gata try that next time we get a session goin in the car lol

4. Sik Wit It

Sik Wit It Member

it works from the passenger seat up front pritty good =P dunno if u can see side mirrors from the back but yeah its a sure way to get a mild hallucination usually going along with what ever music you are listening too.. Spoongle music is so fucked up =P

5. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

i fucking love weed. its like ultimate meditation, only for people who dont have the patience to actually sit down and meditate. its like pure happiness is growing out of the dirt! (you'll find yourself saying things like that)

it definately has an effect physically on the way you see things. you know that sensation when you're REALLY high, and everything looks like an old filmstrip in slow motion?

6. Sik Wit It

Sik Wit It Member

yup i know whatcha mean.. id be on weed 24/7 if it didnt make me sleep all the time.. someone should create a cure that takes away the drowseeness and the long 7 hour naps that follow

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i liken the slow-mo to an 80's music videoclip, u know with teh delayed frames?
    i think there is potential that has not been explored - the ability to think so many things in so little time (thats the reason u get slow mo, and i think teh reson everyhting is so slow to do is because ur mind keeps going ahead of yuor body, so its harder to do things and u need ot think about them more).