The Dump Trump Thread

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by ZenKarma, Oct 7, 2020.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Trump led chants to lock up Gretchen Whitmer the governor of Michigan, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and his family at his recent "rallies".

Really scary stuff.

2. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I think Cyrus Vance is going to put him in a New York prison cell.

3. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

An enemy of my enemy is my friend.

stormountainman likes this.
  4. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Last night, on 60 minutes, they interviewed Dr. Fauci. He said that his life has been threatened(he has bodyguards)and his family has been harassed.
    It's a sad day in this country.

I agree, Biden needs to have a dominant victory.

5. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

trump said that if he loses he might leave the country. he would probably go some place where he can't be extradited. Of course, we could always tie up his financial accounts.

6. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

His accounts in the U.S., maybe. He certainly has assets in other countries, including a Swiss bank account. He'll live another 10-15 years if he dies of natural causes, and can certainly live in luxury the rest of his life.

7. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

He also gave a really Nazi-sounding speech to a mostly white audience in Nordic Bemidji, Minn., telling them they have "good genes" an railing against Somali immigration.
    'Hate speech' a common theme of Trump's presidency, critics say
    Trump's 'good genes' comment at Bemidji rally draws condemnation
    Trump’s ‘good genes’ rhetoric illustrates why the fight for justice never ends - Roll Call

8. Dax

Dax Members

To Republicans like moi President Donald Trump is a hero ... a man who has made the USA great again. He has tried his best to correct the ills that ex President Obama placed on us. The Illuminati exist and they infiltrated right into the White House. President Trump could not be bought by the Rothchilds and their ilk. He alone can prevent the The One World Government from becoming a reality.

9. MeAgain

hotwater and stormountainman like this.
  10. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

What "ills" would those be?

You should be specific in your answer...

11. MeAgain

We know.
    Your hero is a sexual predator, a man who gives away state secrets to the Russians, meets in secret with Putin, falls in love with a north Korean dictator, lies continually, wants to arrest political rivals, leads chants to "lock up" a governor who was targeted for death by white supremacists, uses his office for personal gain, insults our military, war heroes, and intelligence organizations, destroyed our economy, ran up our national debt, doesn't believe in science, owes somebody 4 million dollars, thinks windmills and environmentally friendly light bulbs cause cancer, asks us to ingest disinfectant, alienates our allies, thinks the F-15 stealth fighter is literally invisible, thinks asbestos is 100% safe and the mob had it removed from the World Trade Center causing it to burn down...on and on....

And people like you think the Illuminati exist, the mess we're in now is better than when Obama was president, and the Rothchilds are evil (an anti semantic rant), all with no proof at all.

Sad.

12. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

People of your ilk are never specific on what he has done to make the USA great again. Please don't list your opinion, give us facts to what he has done.
    I will be waiting.
    The One World Government is what? The UN? The WHO?

13. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Makes ÿa wonder doesn't it? How people can see trump in such different ways. All the things you mentioned, MeAgain ,are provably true plus many more instances of what type of a person that he has been his entire life--and yet------------:eek::confused:

14. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

The "Rothchilds and their ilk" ? What ilk would that be? The Elders of Zion? If the Illuminati exist, I'm sure they're backing Trump to the hilt! Sounds like Q-Anon conspiracy B.S. to me.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  15. stormountainman

I think he wants to go and live out his days at Trump Heights, in Israel?

16. stormountainman

Have you taken time to understand that the headquarters of the United Nations is New York? That is in America, if you understand?

scratcho and granite45 like this.
  17. Hip Pickle Rick

Hip Pickle Rick Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Please list what drugs you took before posting this. Thank you.

18. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

I've wondered about Dax. Is he just a troll having fun by saying outrageously provocative things, or is somebody that out of touch with reality actually out loose walking the streets? But we just had my best friend over for dinner, and he's of pretty much the same mindset. Why? He was a pig farmer from a very Republican area of northwestern Oklahoma. Conservative values, Republican loyalties, Evangelical. What little national news he gets is from Fox. Mainly watches reruns of the Waltons, Reba, and the Golden Girls. He was telling me how he doesn't think Trump is racist--it's all made up by the media who are stirring up racial division. His main political litmus test issue is abortion. Hopeless case, but I like him anyway.

19. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Now Trump calls Dr. Fauci and other doctors who say we must wear masks "idiots" and said Fauci himself is a "disaster".

Apparently Trump doesn't realize that the vast majority of Americans take this pandemic very seriously. I myself rarely wear a mask outdoors but I wouldn't think of being in any crowd such as he has at his rallies without one.

The majority of Americans also have confidence in Dr. Fauci and believe Trump should follow his advice. Oh well, keep talking Donald, dig your grave!

Tishomingo likes this.
  20. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yea, like Obama seeing to it that tens of millions of Americans have health insurance, and even more get insurance even if they have pre-existing conditions, like filling in the economic hole dug by Bush and the Republicans, like working towards real World peace and being a recipient of of the Nobel Prize, like having a foreign policy centered on diplomacy rather than threats or enabling dictators, like having natural resource and environmental programs that are based on science rather than oligarch cronies, like including the variety of racial and ethnic groups that comprise America rather than cozying up to white supremists and groups of armed thugs, like fostering taxation and economic polices that are for everyone, not just the wealthy few; yea,Obama really was something. As for the one world conspiracy theory, if the mythical black helicopters were to come, it would be because Trump and his lackies have pissed off every other human being on this planet. No one is more in the pockets of the wealthy than Trump.