The Dump Trump Thread

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by ZenKarma, Oct 7, 2020.

1. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We're less than 3 weeks away and I'm nervous about it. Hey welcome to the club right?

What dirty tricks does Trump have in the wings? In the last election at the last minute Trump had Comey re-open the investigation into Hillary's emails, causing a lot of people to vote for Trump or not vote at all because they didn't want to elect a President with an injunction hanging over her head. Then once Trump had won the election they said, "We got nothing." Now as President Trump has access to a lot more resources with which to screw with the electorate.

So of course we need to be diligent, even a little paranoid, as we await what he'll do as he becomes more desperate.

MeAgain, ZenKarma and stormountainman like this.
  2. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Trump thinks Taco Bell is the main telephone company in Mexico.

Flagme15, scratcho and ZenKarma like this.
  3. Tullian

Tullian Member

4. Tullian

Tullian Member

5. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

@Tullian you post these without comment. What are your thoughts?

6. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That woman who kept nodding reminded me of those little bobble head things people used to put on the package rack behind the back seats of cars.

MeAgain, Flagme15 and stormountainman like this.
  7. stormountainman

I just saw on the news today that an investigation into Minnesota Congresswoman Omar produce nothing. Right wing extremists led by James O'Keefe of Veritas Project which is nothing more than a Trump supporting hit job film outfit. O'Keefe is know for his Ambush Style video journalism, usually based on Republican conspiracy theories. This time he wanted to help bring down a Muslim Congresswoman who Trump despised. It is no different than William Barr's investigation into Obama officials in relation to the Russia investigation. That was a dry fart. And so was the John Durham investigation into Russia Gate ... a dry fart. These come after Jim Jordan and Troy Goaty spent millions investigating Ben Ghazi and Hillary Clinton's emails. If one looks into these dry farts, the cost can be evident and upwards of hundreds of millions of dollars. Of course, Trump has spent millions more of taxpayer money by having William Barr and OUR Department of Justice doing his private lawyering. Just recently, Trump had the DOJ interfere in a lawsuit brought by a woman who says he raped her in a New York clothing store. Additionally, Trump has had the DOJ help protect him in all the tax and business records legal fights, again at our expense. It is William Barr who insists a President cannot be prosecuted for criminal conduct while in office. Traditionally our laws have been founded on the idea that no one is above the law. It truly is time to vote Donald Trump out and replace him with an honest leader.

granite45, ZenKarma and scratcho like this.
  8. ~Zen~

I love the Lincoln Project's videos... here is a precious example, using the actual words of Don Trump Jr. (He really is an idiot).

9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

New ballot drop off boxes seen in California...

trumpballotbox.jpg

10. Hip Pickle Rick

Hip Pickle Rick Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

NOW YOU CAN OWN
    upload_2020-10-16_18-27-11.png
    A LUMP OF TRUMP!
    AVAILABLE AT ALL HONEST ESTABLISHMENTS – WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

scratcho likes this.
  11. ~Zen~

We thought bushit was bad.

Trumps is stinkier.

12. ~Zen~

@tyronswood thanks for the belly laugh man! I love that dumpster for Trump!

granite45, Flagme15 and Tyrsonswood like this.
  13. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Tullian likes this.
  14. Tullian

Tullian Member

ZK, I had minimal time and wanted to get the post up. I'm not sure why the Twitter link didn't work, or perhaps I forgot how to do it. The woman behind Trump drove me NUTS with her nodding and thumbs-upping when she was such an obvious plant.

This video is beautiful and SO appreciated. I am a HUGE fan of the Lincoln Project. If we win, they have helped a lot, and yes, I'm fully aware of their origins. Steve Schmidt is someone I really like, even if he once worked for the devil, Dick Cheney.

15. Tullian

Tullian Member

That video URL led directly to the 60 Minutes story below. The Lincoln Project is the greatest gift Democrats have received in my lifetime. We've always brought a pea-shooter to the nuclear missiles the Republicans bring. Finally some balls, and nobody has to worry about offending somebody, because they aren't "us".

erofant, Tyrsonswood and scratcho like this.
  16. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

17. stormountainman

Trump's message encouraging violence has reached other Extreme Right under educated MAGA hat actors. This time, a man in Wichita Kansas has taken it upon himself to kidnap and kill the local mayor, after a municipal mask requirement was enacted. The local cops have picked him up and charged him. The incident happened just a week after thirteen men in Michigan had taken it upon themselves to kidnap their governor over the same issue and take her over the state line for a trial on treason charges. The men in Michigan appear to have had a second plan to do the same to the governor of Virginia. All this has come about after Donald Trump called upon his supporters to "Liberate" their state. Trump has also encouraged his gun slinger supporters to take their guns to polling stations to intimidate Libs and Colored Folks to help ensure a Trump victory. I have said for months that Republicans cannot win elections without cheating. Before the intimidation by guns, Republicans prevented poor people from voting by placing financial and identification obstructions in their way. Trump of late has started a campaign of rejecting absentee ballot rejections. It is evident and true: The only way Trump could win is by cheating.

Flagme15, Tishomingo and scratcho like this.
  18. Tullian

Tullian Member

The only way I see a peaceful transition is if Trump is obviously stomped. Under those conditions he might pull a Nixon and resign with the promise of a Pence pardon. If it's close, he's going to fight it, using everything in his power, which includes siccing his racist armed goons on us.

Tishomingo and scratcho like this.
  19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

These extreme right wingers who are threatening violence or ARE committing violence are treasonous to the constitution and the rule of law. If they start using guns during or after the election, they will need to be put down like the rabid dogs they are. Like will and SHOULD beget like. Sedition cannot be tolerated.

20. Tullian

Tullian Member

Great stuff. I'm so glad they got the crazy black woman behind Trump and the crazy questioner who loves Trump's smile.

Some have complained about Jim Carrey's take on Joe, but I think it's fine. They have to give him some s**t or the other side will learn nothing. Believe me, everyone "onstage" and off is voting for Biden.

scratcho likes this.