The Dump Trump Thread

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by ZenKarma, Oct 7, 2020.

1. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Trump is coming unglued. He won't be able to accept defeat, though it would be the best thing to happen to him. It would put an end to this 4-year clusterfuck and let him retire to Mara Lago, and like other former Presidents he could still hold rallies just for fun.

Donald, give it up already! You won't be able to complete a second term without losing your mind! Retire and make Melania happy, then she'll make you happy!

stormountainman likes this.
  2. Tullian

Tullian Member

He never expected to win. Running was all a ploy so he could start his own "news and opinion" network. Publicly losing, however, is not something he can face...BUT IT'S COMING DONALD !!! Just think, you and Ivanka can now have your true dream relationship, as Melania won't wait a week before announcing the beginning of divorce proceedings, and Jared is really just a male RealDoll. (this all assumes Pence will issue a blanket pardon before he rides off into the sunset with his new friend, the Fly)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
    scratcho and Flagme15 like this.
  3. newo

You sure she plans to divorce him? I would imagine he had her sign a very restrictive pre-nup!

4. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Trump is going to have to escape to Israel where he can not be extradited. You see, Pence's pardon will not prevent a New York prison term. He already made a public statement which went something like, "If I lose, you will not see me again."

5. stormountainman

America was built on slavery, because of King Cotton. America had a monopoly on cotton until The Brits started to plant it in Egypt and India. They did not pursue cotton business in America because Lincoln signed the Emancipation Declaration; and, The Brits knew cheap or free labor was very much needed for King Cotton.

6. Tullian

Tullian Member

Of course I'm not sure, but she knows Trump is totally broke and seriously in debt, so she won't be losing anything.

7. newo

Being broke and seriously in debt has never stopped Trump from being rich. I'm not sure how that works but I imagine an economist can explain it.

8. Tullian

Tullian Member

He's both a bully and a Grade A bullshit artist. Hopefully he pays for his obvious criminality.

9. Tullian

Tullian Member

My official "Fuck Donald Trump and Everything He Stands For" vote is in !!!!!
    (at a drop-box)

I got my ballot yesterday and wanted it in today before noon.

Flagme15, MeAgain and ZenKarma like this.
  10. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Glad you got your vote in Tullian!

I know another major reason to dump Trump, his phenomenal debt.

" Multiple studies have shown that, while betrayal of one’s country is a crime that has complex psychological underpinnings, money is a leading motivator. And paying off large, unsustainable debts is often a driver of an interest in money." - Washington Post today.

"For example, Aldrich Ames, the most damaging spy in the history of the CIA, and responsible for the deaths of multiple CIA assets in the former Soviet Union, told prosecutors after his arrest that he began spying for the Russians because he was in debt and needed funds to dig himself out of the hole." - from the same story.

Trump as president was not required to fill out this form which is de facto required of everyone else with a security clearance. If he had, all his secrets would have been revealed.

Attached Files:

MeAgain likes this.
  11. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Don't be intimidated by the form, it's ONLY about 136 pages. Trump could not even read the damned thing. He never really went to school. He has a fake degree Daddy bought and paid for - just like he did for his own kids. The Trumps are uber-corrupt and have been so for generations.

scratcho, Flagme15 and Tyrsonswood like this.
  12. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Yes , you are experienced in this .

13. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Not so sure, storm, I think once trump is out, Putin will have a plane waiting for him, and his family. Kind of like when GW Bush had a plane waiting for the Bid Laden family.

scratcho and stormountainman like this.
  14. stormountainman

That's right Flaggie! Russia will not give him up for trial, huh?

Flagme15 likes this.
  15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

How many cars have you owned in your lifetime? And were they like pick up trucks?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
  16. mcme

mcme lurker

echo-canyon-trail-and.jpg

Flagme15 and ZenKarma like this.
  17. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Did you say something?

stormountainman likes this.
  18. newo

19. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Exactly, Trump owes 421 Million dollars to his creditors over the next two years, which he doesn’t have.

ZenKarma, stormountainman and MeAgain like this.
  20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I've owned several cars and each has met if not exceeded the US vehicle emission standards.

Oh, BTW President Trump earlier this year announced a rolled back on current emission standards to the chagrin of both democrats and conservatives alike.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020