The Dump Trump Thread

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by ZenKarma, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Same to you, buddy! You can cling to your alternative reality a bit longer, but sooner or later it will catch up with you. Reality bites!
    The more the merrier. Lots of shameless Republican AGs willing to prostitute themselves in the knowledge this case is goin' nowhere. There's a TV series called "Shameless" (made for our times) about dysfunctional lowlifes whom Hillary might call "deplorables". They aren't portrayed as Trump voters, but they might as well all be wearing MAGA hats. Shamelessness comes at all levels of society, as the Texas lawsuit and the behavior of congressional Republicans bears witness. They have no morals, no inhibitions, and will say and do anything to save their sorry asses and get themselves ahead.

I think it's interesting how you've become activated this election season. Before that, you seemed to be active during the 2016 election. And in the meantime, nada. Are you a political operative?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  2. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

When the riot begins , the internet will be unplugged .

3. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Any last words ?

booglybum

4. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

MASA (Make America Sane Again) !

stormountainman likes this.
  5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

6. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

crybenator, are you upset? I hope you know that Skip, the owner of this site, is a liberal. I'd be worried if I were you.

stormountainman likes this.
  7. hotwater

You do realize you’ve been wrong at every turn, and this lawsuit in particular has no chance of success, no matter how many states join-in.

Unless there’s evidence to support election fraud the supreme court will toss it out, along with Trump and the rest of his fucked up dysfunctional family.

The electors meet on Monday Dec. 14 and then on January 6th those certificates are reviewed at a joint session of the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives
    to count the electoral votes and declare the results.

At which point its my hope we'll never see you again

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
  8. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

stormountainman and hotwater like this.
  9. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

After this Texas lawsuit falls through and the electoral college confirms Biden this Monday, what will Trump try next? He can't possibly still believe he'll succeed in overturning the election, so the only logical explanation is that he's sponging money off his supporters. He only has to spend 25% of what he's taken in on these baseless lawsuits and recounts, the rest he can use as he wishes! He says it's going toward his running again in 2024, but I don't think he will. At best he'll spend it on his legal defenses after he leaves office and faces various lawsuits.

wrat1 likes this.
  10. Cybenator

Cybenator Guest

11. Cybenator

Cybenator Guest

You do realize when the electors meet, the Republicans have a 27-21 advantage, with 2 ties...

12. hotwater

Apparently you don't know how the process works, sorry but it's over.

Why anyone would support that POS Trump is beyond me?

granite45 and Flagme15 like this.
  13. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Twenty-three states have sided with Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

14. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Oh, don't say that! I hope he stays around to eat several plates of heaping crow. But I'm afraid he doesn't realize, and can't realize, that he's been wrong at every turn, because of the psychological phenomena of cognitive dissonance, confirmation bias, illusory superiority, and the Dunning-Kruger effect. Cognitive dissonance refers to the discomfort experienced when two cognitions are incompatible with each other--in this case, information that disagrees with a long-standing belief or opinion. This sets in motion psychological gymnastics to try to resolve the conflict in a way that allows him to keep his previous political worldview intact. Confirmation bias describes this tendency to interpret or recall information in a way that confirms prior beliefs. Illusory superiority is the condition by which a person overestimates abilities, in relation to those of other people. And the Dunning-Kruger effect is an inability of people who are too ignorant to realize their own ignorance. These all tie into underlying unconscious patterns of ego defense--particularly denial and projection--attributing one's own negative impulses to others. Thus, it's those @#$%^ Democrats who are trying to steal the election from Trump, when, in fact, it's the Republicans who are doing this by their refusal to accept the reality of the election results. And I'll bet you'll say: it's not me whose crazy, it's those shrinks who are out to get me.

This is a hard wall to break through. The Trump base has built a solid wall to defend their fragile egos, and any new challenge simply brings about new, more outlandish illusions to resist it: "fake news", Q conspiracy, Satanist pedophile cannibals holing children prisoner in Pizza parlors, etc. Rationality went out the window long ago. Notice the avatar he's chosen: a skeleton in an Uncle Sam's hat. The Uncle Same hat to show his patriotism, the skeleton reflecting a self-image of scariness, which is a form of power. But it also reflects an unconscious awareness that there is no real meat on the bones.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    stormountainman and Flagme15 like this.
  15. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Speaking of courts Tishomingo, Trump is said to be trying every trick in the books to avoid facing E Jean Carroll in the court room. You remember she has charged him with rape. The circumstances in this case are similar to the Bill Cosby events. I think Trump will end up in the pokey, just like old Bill ... LOL

snowtiggernd likes this.
  16. stormountainman

AS I said before, Trump wants to do as much damage to America as he can, before being booted out. He should be prosecuted for attempting to incite a neo-secessionist confederate revolt which his medal awardee Rush Lamebutt talked about two days ago. All the violence including the attempted kidnaping of Michigan's governor Whitmer would fall under the incitement to violence committed by Trump. It's worth another five years in federal prison.

snowtiggernd, granite45 and Flagme15 like this.
  17. stormountainman

You seem to have a hard time understanding that professional journalism is never biased. Read up on subjective in contrast with objective. After that read up on E Jean Carroll's legal case against Trump. He's really no different than Bill Cosby. Trump will end up in prison just like old Bill, don't you think? Can you think?

Flagme15 likes this.
  18. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I’ve heard that California is thinking of suing Texas.

snowtiggernd and stormountainman like this.
  19. stormountainman

Texas did make it very hard for ordinary people to vote. They need a court case shoved down their gizzard.

snowtiggernd likes this.
  20. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

For most of my life, America could claim some kind of moral high ground in terms of democracy and rule of law. Trump has discarded that like yesterday’s garbage and incredibly Republicans seem to want to get down in the offal with Trump. It’s going to be a tough job to undo all the damage to our nation they have caused in their self-serving, sniveling, greedy and just plain despicable insanity.