The Dump Trump Thread

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by ZenKarma, Oct 7, 2020.

1. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have no sympathy for Trump supporters. Their gullibility led to 4 years of the most godawful president ever, and they still don't see it! As long as he denies any wrongdoing they'll believe him! Is it something genetic that keeps these people from seeing how full of shit he is?

2. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

And the guy is still proving that he is one of the biggest whinging sad LOSERS ever in the history of politics!:laughing:

Tishomingo and Flagme15 like this.
  3. Cybenator

Cybenator Guest

4. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

5. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Crybenator must be really upset that the U.S. Supreme Court has dismissed a bid to overturn the Pennsylvania election results. But like Trump, he still won't admit it's over.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    stormountainman likes this.
  6. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Flagme15 likes this.
  7. stormountainman

After January 20th both of them will be consumed by legal problems. Individual 1 is still a target in a criminal case.

Flagme15 likes this.
  8. stormountainman

I think he earned his degree in statistics at Billy Bob's auto repair shop and night crawler sales in Arkadelphia, Arkansas.

Tishomingo and Flagme15 like this.
  9. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

10. stormountainman

LOL Flaggie! You are a lot more polite than me. I would have inserted a Trucker's description at the very end!

Flagme15 likes this.
  11. Cybenator

Cybenator Guest

12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Fixed that for ya'

13. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Of the more than $200 million raised by Trump during the time he has bellowed about being cheated, only a reported $8.8 million has been spent on the lawsuits, according to figures released by the campaign last week and reported in the Washington Post." I think this is why he is turning to politicians to do his dirty work.

14. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Just shows to go you that the old saying is right: "Figures don't lie, but liars can figure." The sheer absurdity of anyone making such an argument is dumbfounding, and the probabilities of anybody else dumb enough to believe it are one in a gazillion. But I guess you're the lucky winner of that lottery!

Law professor David Post writes:"Dr. Cicchetti's analysis—for which, I assume, he was paid handsomely—is merely silly, irrelevant, and a total waste of time." More on Statistical Stupidity at SCOTUS Essentially, Cicchetti's analysis turns on two assumptions, of the kind that "makes an ass of you and me." If the 2020 voting population had the same Repub/Dem split as it had in 2016, Trump must have won!! If mail-in voters had the same preferences as in-person voters, Trump must have won!" And if assumptions were money, I have a good chance of winning the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes! When that happens, it's drinks for everybody at HF.

I think it's reasonable to conclude that the folks who whipped this lawsuit together are doing a proverbial "Hail Mary" and that the main purpose is to put something before the court in hopes that SCOTUS will take it and the right wing Justices are partisan enough to give it their imprimatur. But the real real purpose is to put on a show for the base so that Trump can raise more money and they can bask in the glow of his graces. Ted Paxton, the Texas AG who initiated the suit, may be fishing for a pardon from Trump for the securities fraud charge for which he is currently under indictment!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    stormountainman and Flagme15 like this.
  15. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

stormountainman and Flagme15 like this.
  16. stormountainman

17. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

18. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Actually, he didn't, which makes it all the more disturbing. It's like getting a math professor to say "2+2=55. Some people will do anything for money. Betcha he won't do it in court under oath, tho.

19. Cybenator

Cybenator Guest

20. Cybenator

Cybenator Guest

And your sources aren't BIASED, give me a F'n break... WAKE UP !