The Dream Breakup.

Discussion in 'Electronic and Experimental Music' started by Eric Fielding, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Eric Fielding

Eric Fielding Visitor

Can any of you guys tell me why, after Edgar Froese passed away in 2015, (R.I.P. EF), from the Tangerine Band,.. the band has only got three members left, lookily Thorsten Quaeschning is still there...What happened to Linda Spa, Iriss Camaa, and the good Guitar players too ?. I use to be in the Dream fan Club years ago, but now i don't seem to be able to reapply and ask these questions in their forum. any feed back is much appreciated.

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

who's that? I didn't catch the name of the group, Eric. Tangerine Band is their name? I hadn't heard of them before, though I'm mostly in the know when it comes to most/mainstream electronic music.

Good luck! :)

3. Eric Fielding

Eric Fielding Visitor

Hello Soulcompromise...Yeah the Band i'm asking about is a Band from the late 60's called "Tangerine Dream"....If you haven't heard any of there music, then please search the You tube videos on then. You will be amased at their sounds. do hope you take time to check them out...Thanks for your interest in my post by the way.