The Dready Meet & Greet Post!

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by Earthy Mama, Jan 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VULGAR

VULGAR Member

2. VULGAR

VULGAR Member

wow. ireally dont know how to make it smaller, sry for the huge shots, but here is me now and about 4yrs ago

3. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

ahahaha yea i can definstely see the biker/dread hybrid there..lol

4. OzzyDread

OzzyDread Life Supporter of Peace

nice, where u get the long beads, and are they bone?

5. VULGAR

VULGAR Member

yea , there bone, i think the lady told me cow bone, there is a place in dc and baltimore called beadazzled that sells them, personally i would rather have some really cool glass beads, but this was all i could find, they were in the african bead section. or maybee some brass or copper wire twists would be cool, biker hybrid lol funny stuff; funny story, i went to datona bike week a few days ago, went to the keys for a killer ride , saw a really cool bead in a beach shop, put it in, rode for a while and a car pulled up next to me , the guy was yelling his head off at me, i didnt know why, so i pulled over, to "talk" turns out my new 6 dollar bead flew outa my hair and cracked his windshield..ooops, but he was cool once he found out i live in baltimore, musta been a native of my city!! peace ....

6. scatteredleaves

scatteredleaves Smelly Hobo

haha awesome awesome dreads dude :D

7. Luxiebow

Luxiebow Senior Member

you sound so fun Vulgar!! can I have a ride on the back of your bike?:p

8. VULGAR

VULGAR Member

anytime luxiebow ANYTIME!!! lol

9. soaringeagle

watch it with glass beads, got 18 stitches under an eyebrow from 1 (glass chilum)
    i used to have a lotta those tibetan skul beads that are suoposed to be carved friom monks finfger bones (highly doubt mine were real)

10. pandy

pandy Senior Member

yeah my hair is maybe 5 inches now.. I am able to tie it up without using any pins (just barely).

I don't really know why i'm waiting right now... just kind of nervous i guess :D this is the first time my hair has been long so I am appreciating being able to tie it up. it seems kind of appropriate to start the process on my birthday for some reason. I'm also searching for a good tam or hat or something to wear at the office until my hair would looks a bit better. can anyone recommend an online source for a well made tam?

I'll be looking in Ashland since they have a ton of dreadies living amongst the bushes and trees ;)

Also, the weather will be a bit warmer in may and I will be much more apt to go camping every weekend ;D

11. soaringeagle

come onout to the gsatherimg in july

but tamas right here.. we got the best crafgters arlia chimigirl knittinchick or oshinn are the ones that pop to mind
    arlias in uk but can ship knittinchicks in canada but same and chemi..i forget..she here or another irish 1? no clue oshinns in us but hasnt been on alot ..shes in chicago now

12. Pat__

Pat__ Banned

My intro:

My name is Pat. I have been dreaded for almost 4 years naturally/neglect. Things I enjoy are Philosophy, Anthropology, Deep thinking. Feeding ducks. Recording/producing/making/playing music, Walking around the forest at night. The planet Earth. Good Spooning sessions, Cloaks, Incense, the rain, and Nature stuff

13. pandy

pandy Senior Member

hi pat

14. Pat__

Pat__ Banned

:seeya: Hi

15. dreadlockswampy

dreadlockswampy Swampmiester

Hi Pat hows it going ?

16. Pat__

Pat__ Banned

Oh it's going good.

You?

17. dreadlockswampy

Yeah, pretty good thanks :p

18. addictedt0chaos

addictedt0chaos Lunar Dreadlocks

Sorry to break up the smooze fest :p

HELLO!
    I'm Sam. Not really new, just never posted in this before. I'm from London On Canada, & I'm 21. My dreads about 2 weeks old now, and i've probably gained about 14 hours of sleep because of them. :D Erm.. i'm a vegan. I enjoy photography, writing, philosophy,thinking,drawing, long walks on the beach lolll andd............I get distracted easily..:piggy: :conehead:

19. dreadlockswampy

20. Joey Cid

Joey Cid Member

hey sam sweet dreads.... and your really cute too :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.