The Double Standard for men and women.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If 95% of them are pretty much all the same though, doesnt really make much of a difference, cos then when you generalize you are going to be right 95% of the time

2. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

women are some of the most socially spoiled creatures on earth. I can't believe sex coming to them, their sex #s up over the avg male is the freaking norm here.

Then when you try to tell them this they will get all whiney. I'm sorry but I don't remember how a natural relationship starts off anymore. Im fucking screwed.

You fuck me or saying nothing (act. not fuck me). You fuck me for talking, cuz I get the nice guy friendzone treatment, so I'm fucked either way. You are relationship-worthy not by any stretch of your passive shit personality but just having the same body parts as every other woman. This isn't me being shallow for those that doesn't undrstand (cough mel, cough cough) -- but saying your "personality" (character) is an added. Yay my gf speaks and is alive

but things like not having a dominant personality that structures into a relationship is something you'll never need nor understand what it's like to demand of from 100% of the opp. sex when I bet only 20-30% of the population make up such.

You are demerit-ed by nothing. You, as a sexual creatures who yearns to mate (men are tooo), are not fucking castarcized into ANY category by means how little the other sex understands you.

You literally have to be missing a boob.

Y'all suck.

#gmorning.

3. Paulwenz

Paulwenz Banned

he double standard exists because it's reality... not a lot of guys can fuck a ton of women... it's a difficult skill to bed women. Women on the other hand could spend all day every day on their backs letting random strangers take turns and she would never run out of dicks. There's no skill for a woman to get laid a lot. So the skill for a woman is in being selective. People admire skill... whether it's a man's ability to score or a girl's ability to be selective."

Really interesting.
    What you say of the process is exactly what happens.

Picking up women is an art-form , a lot of skill .
    It can be very challenging , when your good at it it is very easy and a lot of fun!
    Some aspects really surprise you and what you can get away with.
    The main thing is it has to be enjoyable and never needy.

4. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Not all men are the same and not all women are the same, so it IS a generalization.

5. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Gay men find it very easy to get laid. Lesbians find it extremely hard. So why aren't gay men slut-shamed and lesbians players worshiped?

6. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Because their not the target market for heterosexual men that's why. One could argue history has shamed and persecuted gay men in decades past and its JUST starting to change and be more accepted.

7. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

So it's all about heterosexual men and what they want then.

8. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Wow you are all over the place! I am not sure if it is gay men you have a problem with or heterosexual men. I am thinking it is just men in general.

9. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I'm compelled to answer Yes. However it's also more complicated than that because I also think the competition factor man to man for a woman, is also a driving force, as is culture and what it teaches both sexes to value in a date, a mate, a life partner and a relationship.

If either gender is too polarizing on expectations, it throws the balance of society off and you get people like Kokujin, who feels that a society has given him a short end of the stick (not referencing dick size here), feels a loss of personal control and begins this spiral downward into a what I would call a mild depression.

It's also not just about sex either, but for this discussion, the context is about how to just get a 1st date, rather than immediate rejection upon approach, on what men think are things that women in this culture trivialize as not mattering (looks, materialism, bravado/jackassery) when to a man's perspective they do based on personal experiences trying to flirt and be open.

Kokujin's problem is that from what he's communicated, I feel that he's stopped trying, and he's also dodged describing the types of women he's been chasing approaching.

I will say though that men also misjudge other men their jealous off as being a jackass sometimes though, if they see that guy as being super successful with women though, when they themselves are not.

Also men can be just as two-faced as women, for instance guy 1 among other men, might be a complete jackass, but when he's around women he has a totally different, with a relaxed sweet persona, and the guys he treats badly wonder why the girls he's with can't tell he's a complete jackass.

^so there's that scenario too

-----

And also the dynamics you see, are also a result of the fact that hetrosexual people are the majority of the global human population.

10. Home Run

Home Run Guest

No one woman is exactly the same as any one man! Are you trolling at this point?

11. Home Run

Home Run Guest

If you really think that no gay man has ever been called a slut....Then there is just no rational discussion to be had with you about this. And players don't wear flannel! (South of Canada anyway, eh!) just kidding!

You put your hang-up right in that post, "slut-shamed." You are projecting your own sense of shame onto others. The double standard exists, and it has a solid base of logic. Your best bet from here lies in accepting yourself and moving on!

12. Paulwenz

Paulwenz Banned

Double standards exist, women say they are equal to men and often it is just words.

I say just do it!

13. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Why would I have a problem with gay men? Or for that matter, men in general?

14. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Excuse you, but no one man is exactly like any one woman either. But men get in relationships, fall in love, get married, date, and raise families with impunity. That means they have a thing called CHOICE.

15. wobs

wobs Senior Member

relax,the samantha

16. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

No there is no logical foundation for the double standard. Absolutely positively none.

17. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

You two should get married.

You could have fantastic conversations. :D

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The trouble with being a Lesbian is you have to rely on chics for sex ;)

19. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Gay men are called sluts but it's not meant as an insult, but instead a compliment.

20. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Like kok has said as well, I don't know slut-shaming for being anything other than a ghost of the mind. And a projection of guilt...

The only possible application that I see is if a guy has casual sex with a girl and then sort of tells other people and claims she is a slut. Whoopidy doo.

And then those people either confront her or ridicule her about being a slut...

How likely in fact is this scenario? Especially if you keep private things private and are in the least selective about how you allow yourself to be treated and who you associate with?

Is that what you're talking about, Samantha? Even that situation begs the question, so what? Even more importantly, it begs the question, why are you attracted to assholes?

Other than that, all I see are women who insist on volunteering to the whole world who they the fucked, where and how...and then get sore when the whole world thinks it's none of their business.