The Don't Get Caught Smoking Marijuana Guide

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by trailerparkboy, Jun 26, 2006.

1. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

Okay this is for all the people that live with parents that won't allow them to smoke weed. I have a fool proof guide so that you won't get caught.

1. To start off give marijuana a code name. A good one I use is "Marcus". When your talking on the phone with your friend and you want to ask him to smoke weed with you, you simply say, "Want to hang out with Marcus today"? That way if a parent was listening in on your conversation they won't know what your talking about.

2. Before you go to smoke make sure you won't be going home for a good 3 hours that way, it will have worn off a bit.

3. If you're wearing a jacket/hoody/sweater take it off when you smoke and put it on after you're done. This helps cover up the smell.

4. In the summer always wear sunglasses. This helps big time. But if one day you randomly wear sunglasses your parents might wonder why, so make it a habit to wear them when you go out. (incase your stupid I will explain. Sunglasses cover up the bags under your eyes, the redness and slanted eyes).

5. Bring axe or tag along with you. Never spray somebody elses stuff on you unless its an emergency. I once made the mistake of doing that and my mom wondered why I needed to spray somebody elses spray on me. Alternatively walk around for a good 20 minutes, which should get rid of the smell.

6. Always wash your hand after your done smoking. Or you can rub grass or leaves on your hands, it helps cover the smell.

7. Buy visine. That is a must, it gets rid of the red fast and helps open up your sealed eyes.

8. Put your pipe in a bag to help cover the stinky resin smell. And avoid keeping it in a pocket wear your parents might notice the buldge and want to know what it is.

9. This is a big one. NO MATTER HOW FUN IT SOUNDS never smoke indoors. I made this mistake once and got busted. The smell lingers around in the house for days after.

10. Find a safe spot to smoke it even if you have to walk a bit. Don't settle for out in the alley. Make sure the spot isn't around houses or busy parks. Also pick a spot where you can make a break for it fast and easy.

11. Have a good story planned out before, so that when your parents ask you what you did that night/day you will be ready.

12. Have a good place to stash your weed. A good place I have found is to hollow out a deoderant container and keep the lid. You can stash bags and small pipes in it easy then put it at the bottem of a drawer and nobody will ever know.

13. Make eye contect. As hard as it may seem they will be more suspicious if you don't make it at all.

14. If your parents ask you if your high deny, deny, deny there isn't any way they can really prove you have been smoking so just deny it. Or say you were drinking depending on whether or not you're allowed or not. Another good thing to say is that you don't feel good.

15. If you really want to smoke, but not to go home high, have a sleepover with a friend, sneak out, smoke it, and sneak back in and enjoy not getting caught.

16. Take a breathmint or gum with you when you're smoking. i have noticed that it stays on your breath the longest.

17. Lastly if you're afraid your going to get busted, just wait for another time.

Follow this guide and you won't get caught.

2. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

yea good looking out for people, but i think a lot of this is kidna common sense...

3. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

and after you've been smoking a while it gets pretty damn easy to talk to parents or any authority figure when you're high, just be confident

4. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

Meh it was directed towards the noobies, haha. And I also don't want people to get too cocky (smoking inside) like I did which got me caught.

5. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Man, I'd feel like an assholes if I ever had to worry that much, too bad for those that actually do.

6. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

yep it sucks

7. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

Agreed. I smoke all the time in my room and always blow the smoke out the window. It's pretty simple really. Just take a toke keep the smoking pipe close to the window then put your face by the window and let your hit out. Also a good trick I learned is taking a towel and put it above your head and bring it down to push the any smell out the window. Spray after using the towel but just by the window. Always works for me.

8. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

fuck man thats too complitcated just to smoke. just blow ur hit out the window and when your done turn on the fan and light up some incense. they work the best out of any cologne or spray. oh and keep a wet towel under the door crack to keep the smoke from leaving the room.

9. KParker730

KParker730 Member

wow dude u spent a lot of time on that didnt u! its pretty good info for people who are new to smoking. but yeah its not that hard to smoke inside.

10. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

fuck..the things some ppl have to do to smoke..

and yea i also agree with the smoking indoors thing, not totally the same, but i used to smoke in my rents Van before i got my own car, smoke in it after work, mom would take it the next morning, never said a word

weed smoke does not linger like ciggerette smoke

11. A-Shwa-Child

A-Shwa-Child Member

Thats why you light up some incense when your not high too. Like dont only light up the incense only to mask the smell. Get some good smelling incense and burn it just to thorugh you parents off and just for the smell.

12. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

Just burn it. No questions asked--it's YOUR room, why would they care?

13. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

If your smart and know what your doing... you can DEFINATLY get away with smoking inside for sure... theres plenty of methods you can use all at the same time to ensure you wont get caught.

14. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

While mine don't care, alot just assume it means that their kid is smoking reefer.
    I would agree, incense is pretty risky if you have tight assed parents, because they will assume. I've posted it in other forums, but I'll do so here too...this is the way I smoke in my house: I use a gravity bong in my kitchen sink which has a window directly above it. If you're careful, not much smoke is let out in the first place with a gravity bong. Just make sure you blow it all out the window, shut the window, turn on a fan about medium power and maybe spray a little air freshener. I don't recommend spraying axe or tag or any of that other stuff...because it's deoderant. I'm sure you have air freshener lying around somewhere in your house. Use deoderant to deodorize and air freshener to freshen the air.

15. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

All wrong. Except maybe the phone one. Just play that shit off and if you smokin in your house spray shit.

16. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

Actually, he has a few others that are useful. How is using visine or breathmints "all wrong"?

17. Monsieur

Monsieur Member

i think everything he said is helpful enough, you can add things or subtract things to fit your situation. If i was just starting i'd find it quite helpful

18. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

okay so thanks for the feedback, but when I said not to smoke inside I meant in certain situations like mine. There wasn't any windows in the bathroom so we thought the fan would work good enough, but it didnt.

19. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

Besides, I too thought it was simple getting away with smoking inside, until I got caught that is.

20. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

you guys are chumps....ive smoked alot in my house before. just go to places in your house that you parents dont frequent or smoke clove ciggarettes.