The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

The thing we're forgetting is that Trump is the "chosen one' of God, Heaven sent to get our country back in shape. Or so we're being told by a host of mentally defective people ranging from former Energy Secretary Rick Perry, to evangelist Franklin Graham to, of course, Trump himself.
    Yes, Donald Trump really believes he is 'the chosen one' - CNNPolitics
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/reli...ssianic-claims-he-embraces-king-israel-title/
    The chosen one? The new film that claims Trump's election was an act of God
    Franklin Graham: Donald Trump Won Election by the ‘Hand of God’
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-perry-believe-that-trump-is-gods-chosen-one/
    Rick Perry: I told Trump he was God's 'chosen one,' though 'imperfect'
    And the Democrats (Onceburned's "Demonrats"), on the other hand, are literally demonized as agents of old Beelzebub himself in the struggle between the forces of Good and the forces of Evil Are Trump’s Critics Demonically Possessed?
    And people think we're becoming "polarized" as a nation? How do rational people deal with that?
    If Trump is the chosen one of God, everything he does, regardless of how immoral or illegal it might seem, must be okay because he has the Divine blessing.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
    stormountainman and MeAgain like this.
  2. egger

egger Member

Trump praises trophys and renegades over honor and discipline. He pardoned a troop who did a photo-op with a corpse similar to his son who posed with the dead elephant as his trophy.

He has politicized the military by using it to build his trophy vanity wall to try to fulfill a campaign promise for the 2020 election.

Trump's strain with Pentagon inspires talk of more departures
    Navy Secretary Richard Spencer’s ouster was just the latest collision between military leaders and the president, who has repeatedly ignored or overruled their advice.
    By BRYAN BENDER and WESLEY MORGAN
    11/25/2019 08:00 PM EST
    Updated: 11/25/2019 11:14 PM EST

Trump's strain with Pentagon inspires talk of more departures

excerpts:

"President Donald Trump came into office vowing to unshackle his military commanders from years of Obama-era micromanagement. But now he’s facing a rupture with his Pentagon leaders after steamrolling them on a series of decisions — from Mideast troop movements and the use of military funds for a border wall to disciplinary actions involving individual commandos."

""There's a sense of dejection by senior leaders in the Pentagon, that the president and the secretary of defense are going to side with the loudmouths at Fox News against the reasoned opposition of senior military professionals," said another Pentagon official with direct knowledge of high-level discussions. "That's the sense in a nutshell.""

"Yet the incident was just the latest collision between Trump and the Pentagon leaders, following incidents in which the president ignored or overruled their advice not to withdraw troops from Syria, ban transgender people from serving or redirect military forces and funding to the U.S.-Mexico border. Trump has also weighed in publicly on individual military procurement projects — such as criticizing a potential $10 billion Pentagon contract for Amazon, which Esper subsequently awarded to Microsoft — and demanded that the Navy switch back to old-fashioned steam catapults for its next generation of aircraft carriers."

stormountainman and MeAgain like this.
  3. egger

egger Member

Trump administration quietly OKs elephant trophy imports — again
    USA TODAY
    Published 12:56 a.m. ET March 7, 2018 | Updated 4:55 p.m. ET March 7, 2018

Trump administration quietly OKs elephant trophy imports — again

excerpt:

"President Trump’s two adult sons are avid trophy hunters. A photo of Donald Trump Jr. holding a knife and the bloody severed tail of an elephant he reportedly killed in Zimbabwe in 2011 sparked outrage among animal rights activists."

Trump's son with elephant tail.

[​IMG]

4. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

What a man!

stormountainman likes this.
  5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Another issue trump touches which immediately turns to shit. Looks pretty proud, the pompous little prick.

MeAgain and stormountainman like this.
  6. egger

egger Member

On the topic of trophies, judging by his past behavior related to pardons, Trump would pardon someone who he deems to be a warrior and renegade who was found guilty of violating federal animal abuse laws (such as killing an animal and presenting it as a trophy) because he felt the person was treated unfairly and it was a great opportunity for him to snub the judicial system.

Trump is the type who would later use the pardoned individual on his presidential campaign trail as a trophy, along with his trophy wife.

MeAgain and stormountainman like this.
  7. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The supreme court obstructing a congressional investigation is just more evidence congress can't find their own ass with both hands, and everyone including the supremes feels perfectly justified in walking all over them. Perhaps congress can create a law that forbids the supreme court from impeding a congressional investigation.

8. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

December 13 is when they will decide on hearing it.

9. stormountainman

I just saw an NBC article where Trump said he would LOVE to see his staff testify in Congress. Only a few days before he said he would love to testify. It is Bull Shit which he has repeated many times. When the time comes to step up and do it, his lawyers tell the staff they are not allowed and go to tie things up in court. Trump was invited to testify before the Intelligence Committee, and he declined. Today, Gerry Nadler sent out an invitation for him and his cronies to come to the Judiciary Committee hearings. I doubt Trump has the sand for that one. Gerry Nadler is shorter but about sixty thousand times smarter than Trump. Nadler would expose him for the criminal head of an organized crime operation.

MeAgain likes this.
  10. egger

egger Member

A good example of Trump's public scorching was when he canceled the military flight for the Congressional delegation to visit the troops in Afghanistan while the members were on the way to the airport. Trump did it because he was frustrated that Pelosi suggested he not do the State of the Union address during the government shutdown that he started.

11. lode

lode Banned

12. wooleeheron

Its not called a crime when you have 80 million people insisting you are above the law. Bring on the bread and circuses! The law is just so much more fake news, film at 11:00 on Fox!

13. egger

egger Member

Trump said he would love to speak with Mueller but eventually provided only written material.

Trump says he still 'would like to' testify before Mueller - CNNPolitics

excerpt:

"I would love to go, I would love to speak, but I have to find that we're going to be treated fairly. I have to find that we're going to be treated fairly," the President said. "Everybody sees it now and it is a pure witch hunt. Right now, it's a pure witch hunt. Why don't we have Republicans looking also? Why aren't we having Republican people doing what all these Democrats are doing? It is a very unfair thing. If I thought it was fair, I would override my lawyers."

14. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Melania, "I really don't care" Trump, gets booed.

[​IMG]

15. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Hmmm.... This does not sound like separation of church and state to me.

MeAgain likes this.
  16. egger

egger Member

Being a novice in DC, Trump may not have been aware that Congress has to approve his appearance before the Congress. The Democrats had retaken the House in the 2018 election. Citing security concerns due to the shutdown, Pelosi first requested to Trump to postpone it.

Trump's realization that Pelosi had some control over him caused him to wreck the Congressional delegation trip to Afghanistan and last-minute while they were on the way to the airport to maximize humiliation. He did this on January 17 before Pelosi had formally postponed his SOTU address on January 23.

Trump (I never lose) eventually conceded and ended his government shutdown on January 25. The SOTU address occurred on February 5, 2019, later than the originally planned January 29 date.

excerpt:

2019 State of the Union Address - Wikipedia

"Originally scheduled for January 29,[15] House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi, communicated on January 16 that pursuant to the month-long shutdown of the federal government, citing fears of security concerns regarding unpaid Secret Service members, the President could reschedule the Address or submit a written State of the Union to Congress.[16][17][18][Notes 1][19] Pelosi formally communicated on January 23 that a resolution authorizing the speech in the House chamber would not be considered until the shutdown had ended.[20] Trump announced he would wait to give the State of the Union Address after the end of the shutdown.[21] The shutdown was suspended on January 25,[22][Notes 2] and on January 28, Pelosi issued an invitation for Trump to deliver the Address in the Capitol Building on February 5, 2019.[23] On the same day, Trump accepted Pelosi's proposed date.[24][25]."

17. stormountainman

That's what I was pointing out. That man will say anything at that moment and then move on to the next occasion which requires more Bull Shit.

18. egger

egger Member

Trump has said he would run into a school during a mass shooting and save the children.

But he might be treated unfairly, so he would never actually do it.

stormountainman and Tyrsonswood like this.
  19. wooleeheron

Despite being shunned by the entire world as a totally incompetent compulsive liar, eighty million Americans insist the man can do no wrong, and should be above the law. If Fox News can be legally entertainment, I see no problem with the president being a compulsive liar. They're a marriage made in Hollywood, give my agent a call baby!

MeAgain likes this.
  20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Really? That is your reaction when Trump does something good like sign an animal cruelty bill

There is that famous liberal tolerance in action again