The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

hahahaha. try again.

stormountainman likes this.
  2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

4. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

All's fair in love, war, and low-low-low as you can go, scraping the bottom of the barrel, taxes. As in, Donald Duck hasn't paid any in twenty years, and congress only cares about their own fucking asses. We need an honest Mafia don to set this country back on course. Guiliani is many things, but honest is not one of them. Perhaps a rising reality TV star.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Show me a transcript of the phone call

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

OK, in 24 hours when the transcript will be made public.

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

George Collins:
    " “Speaker Pelosi’s decree changes absolutely nothing. As I have been telling Chairman Nadler for weeks, merely claiming the House is conducting an impeachment inquiry doesn’t make it so. Until the full House votes to authorise an inquiry, nobody is conducting a formal inquiry.”

Donald Trump will (probably) never be impeached

8. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Sounds like Republican wishful thinking

9. stormountainman

Now that the Impeachment process has officially begun, I want to know the details of that secret bank which is owned by the government of another country which has been fined $50,000.00 for each day they refuse to surrender required documentation. The case was a part of Mueller's investigation until William Barr took him off that case to help Trump. There must have been some serious evidence in these documents, enough to pay that kind of cash to avoid disclosure. Congress needs to probe some serious Republican butt over this one.

10. stormountainman

I don't want a transcript which is written by Trump's help. I want the voice recording, uncut. I remember when Trump cut the voice tape of Putin speaking during their summit. I say enough of these organized crime tricks, we need the truth.

granite45 likes this.
  11. stormountainman

That looks like The Official March of the Republican Brown Nose.

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oh, excuses already, before its even out

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Nup, hasnt officially begun. Doesnt become official until your lower house votes

Never
    Gunna
    Happen

14. stormountainman

Early voting starts in 12 months.
    You really shouldn't talk out of your hot gas chamber. I have more college degrees in Political Science than you do. Less than 24 hours ago our Speaker of the House of Representatives announced the official start of the Impeachment Process. Now some powerful Republicans are going to do serious prison time. America's laws SHALL be enforced.

granite45 and Flagme15 like this.
  15. stormountainman

I didn't miss the way you spelled "Gunna" and now want you to know I support the repeal of the Second Amendment and the confiscation of assault weapons. There are people in America who have made it clear they would use guns on other Americans, innocent Americans, when they can't have political outcomes their way. These gun fanatics need to be rounded up and put in prison. They are incompatible in civil society.

granite45 likes this.
  16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Political science degrees plural

Majoring in youtube videos

Nothing is official until House of reps votes

Stop spreading lies

17. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

ignorance is bliss

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So tell us all about this "official" impeachment. Who made it official and what exactly is he getting impeached for?

*crickets chirping

19. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

The transcript has been released, sort of. It's not the actual words, it's a record of notes and memories.
    The five page document includes Trump asking the president of Ukraine to investigate the Bidens.
    Now, the attorney General sees nothing wrong with this...neither does Trump.

That's not surprising as the Attorney General seems to be in on it.
    So we have Trump and Giuliani, and possibly Barr trying to conspire with a foreign country to investigate a political rival. Remember intent is everything.
    Also remember no law needs to be broken to impeach a president. No quid pro quo is needed.

Also, also, remember this isn't the actual transcript and the whistleblower has claimed multiple problems with Trump's conversations.
    And also, also, also we have the withheld money.

Next is the whistleblower report and the actual questioning of the whistleblower.

20. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Some excerpts:

The President: ....
    the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it, if that's possible.

President Zelenskyy: I wanted to tell you about the prosecutor. First of all, I understand and I'm knowledgeable about the situation. Since we have won the absolute majority in our Parliament, the next prosecutor general will be 100% my person, my candidate, who will be approved by the parliament and will start as a new prosecutor in September. He or she will look into the situation, specifically to the company that you mentioned in this issue. The issue of the investigation of the case is actually the issue of making sure to restore the honesty so we will take care of that and will work on the investigation of the case.

President Zelenskyy: I would like to tell you that I also have quite a few Ukrainian friends that live in the United States. Actually last time I traveled to the United States, I stayed in New York near Central Park and I stayed at the Trump Tower. I will talk to them and I hope to see them again in the future. I also wanted to thank you for your invitation to visit the United States, specifically Washington, C.C. On the other hand, I also want to ensure you that we will be very serious about the case and will work on the investigation. (my italic underline)