The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. egger

egger Member

stormountainman likes this.
  2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

3. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

That's confirmation they will impeach him, if necessary, and the first sure sign the assholes even have a sense of self-preservation.

MeAgain likes this.
  4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Quinnipiac University 2020 Presidential poll: 1
    Trump: 0

The New York Times just dropped a story reporting that President Trump is instructing his aides to deliberately lie about his poor standing in internal polls. And a new poll just made their job much more difficult.

Quinnipiac University has for the first time conducted a poll matching up Trump and some of the leading Democratic presidential hopefuls. None of the match ups is good for Trump.

Trump trails all six by between five and 13 points, with Joe Biden holding the biggest advantage and the lesser-known candidates — Sen. Cory Booker (N.J.) and Mayor Pete Buttigieg — holding the smallest leads.

stormountainman and Flagme15 like this.
  5. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Reports say that trump, and his insiders are very worried.

6. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Yep. But even so, I don't think the Senate would bow out. They are full of hot air...

8. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

soulcompromise likes this.
  9. wooleeheron

Fuck the American people, they have something to hide from congress, which is exactly why the guy was elected, to beat the fuck out of congress. Even the idea that he would not take this as far as he can is absurd, because he was elected to trash out his own government and succeeding beyond even his expectations. Thanks to congress being led by Libertarians, the only thing they can agree on is they also hate their own government. That they've even shown this much of a sense of self-preservation is rather unusual for them. They tend to jump on grenades the minute you pay them enough money, and have given the president the authority of God, while turning the electorate and constitution into used toilet paper.

President declares martial law, shuts down congress, film at a 11:00, sponsored by your local KKK chapter and America's Got Talent.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  10. stormountainman

Oh, I don't know about that. I think they don't want the American people to know the intricate details of the GOP method of screwing the American people.

11. wooleeheron

You over-estimate their intelligence. Forty years of extensive surveys concluded the republican party organizes like chickens. If nothing else, American politics are quantifiable empirical evidence that nobody ever lost money underestimating the average intelligence of the American public. Their solution to such problems is to vote all the bums out of office, so they can continue to vote for whoever advertises the most. American voters could not attract more flies to their political system if they literally turned capital hill into a compost pile, and will inevitably cheer with wild enthusiasm for the first wannabe dictator with the slightest credibility.

12. stormountainman

Alright … I accept what you say but do not agree with the part where the American voter is categorized that way. The 2018 election showed they will vote for new young candidates who have little money for advertising or otherwise. There are some dense voters who will vote Republican no matter what come. There are voters who will vote the way their preacher says. And there are voters who will use their head and education to do what is right.

13. wooleeheron

In other words, they don't have the slightest clue what the fuck they are doing, and are floundering around in the usual manner. If US politics now depend on college students voting, we're all screwed. You can run, but you cannot hide from the simple fact of life that the republican party is lily white, white, white, and run now by KKK Neo-Nazis Fundamentalists, who prefer to be called "Libertarians", while our glorious sublime leader cut the mass media a deal on their rent. PT Barnum would be right at home. Their lips say "Yes", but their votes say "Bring on the Freaks!"

The billionaire mayor of NYC arrested 26 reporters in one day, film at 11:00, on Fox News. Our glorious leader didn't cut them a deal on their rent. Its fucking illegal to vote for Mickey Mouse, thanks to Libertarians having the brains of chickens. In response, less than 1% of the population has marched in protest, while everybody I've talked to online seems to think Santa will save them, or Jesus, whoever comes first. Fuck em all, the minute I need the American people to approve of me is the minute I commit suicide.

14. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

In texass, one votes for the party, not for the person. At least that's the way it works if you vote republican. Not sure if it works the same way if you are a democrat.
    The texass Republican Party has realized that there constituents are too stupid to vote for a person.

15. wooleeheron

They are "Branding" themselves and creating their own KKK franchise. Sowing all that hate and distrust can be lucrative, news on Fox! Politics without a devil are called religion.

16. stormountainman

That sounds serious dude? You need to listen to others. And college students have lots of education which does help a person sort through life's problems. The Republican party is white and infested by KKK white supremacist scum. But the proper way to address the problem is in November, in the voter's booth.

17. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

This is funny stuff !
    In my state Democrats vote for Democrats however Republicans vote for Republicans .
    I thought it was that way everywhere , who knew ?

18. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Trump admits in interview with George Stephanopoulos that he would take information from a foreign country if it would damage his political opponents.
    He added he has never called the FBI and said that FBI Director Christopher Wray is wrong for stating that that type of activity should be reported to the FBI.

So we know his plan for the next election.....

Okiefreak and stormountainman like this.
  19. wooleeheron

LOL, every generation of college students since the 60s has proposed change, and this is where it has led us. Obama was elected by the same idiots who elected Donald Duck, and even when their own Ivy League colleges come out with study after study showing their government is nonexistent, and being run by Wall Mart, they refuse to acknowledge the simple facts of life and try to actually do something different from their parents.

Do you hear anyone demanding an actual democracy or even discussing how to go about organizing one? No, all they do is bitch and complain about the system is not working for them. I studied formal facilitation for years, and the American people would require at least three years just to figure out how to vote. They could not be more clueless as to what the words democracy or even politics mean, and would spend all their time arguing over definitions.

20. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

In my experience , and I'm not new to the game , Americans are quite satisfied with the monopoly which the two parties represent. The Democrat and Republican Parties jointly own the United States Government. Every election cycle one is played against the other and John Q Public buys the whole charade hook line and sinker only to wake up four years later and realize that for all the talk we're still residing in the same cesspool of greed and corruption.

I once heard the definition of insanity is continuing to do the same thing over and over again and each time expecting a different result.
    There you have it ladies and gentlemen the voting public defined in America.
    Democrats will not solve our problems, Republicans will not solve our problems , they are the problem ! They do not serve us , we serve them , we serve the Duopoly of Washington, DC.

Flagme15 and wooleeheron like this.