The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

You attempt to equivocate Democrats with the armed forces of the Japanese Empire during their WWII efforts. That is irrational at least and completely asinine at the other extreme. The Democrats have the majority in the House of Representatives and were voted to that powerful position by the American people. The Democrats will now use their Constitutional Authority without a disregard for the wishes of the voters who sent them to the People's House. The Democrats have a very clear memory of the ways Devin Nunez, Troy Goaty, and Jim Jordan abused their power when in that powerful position. Now the Democrats will use the full force of the House of Representatives in a way the Republicans won't like one bit. For the last two years the Republicans have been stepping with swagger; however, now the Democrats are going to use the Constitutional Iron Heel to step all over their parade.

2. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

I’mtheonlynudistIknow Members

No. It’s called an analogy and a pretty good one if I do say so myself.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

As someone with a strong background in history no it was not. It shows you don't understand anything and just associate people you don't like with WW2 and the Nazi side. Oddly the exact same thing you people accuse the other side of doing.

stormountainman likes this.
  4. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

No. It’s an analogy.

5. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

And I don’t dislike you or anyone with whom I disagree politically.

6. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Yeah, it was ok to harass Hillary constantly, but when the shoe is on the other foot, it's whoa is me.
    Fuck that.

7. stormountainman

What is it analogous of?

8. stormountainman

Some White House people who talked to Mueller said they refused to do what Trump wanted in order to save him from himself! It sounds like the guy is totally neurotic.

9. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

The Clinton campaign was in contact with Russians too. We’ll hear more about that soon.

But all that is going to be a sideshow to the fact that a presidential administration orchestrated unwarranted surveillance of citizens because they had the audacity to work for the Trump campaign.

Regardless of what bumbling Russians are capable of, it pales compared to executive abuse of power.

onceburned likes this.
  10. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

Trying to keep the hoax alive is political suicide and is bound to fail.
    Try to keep up.

onceburned and Flagme15 like this.
  11. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Wishful thinking

Okiefreak likes this.
  12. stormountainman

The only hoax which I can think of is where Trump promised Mexico would pay for the wall … a monolithic hoax … don't you agree?

13. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

How about ending all funding to sanctuary cities? Or establish a commission on radical Islam? Mandatory sentences for illegal criminals? End birthright citizenship? Deport illegal criminals, defund planned parenthood, repeal Obamacare, invest $500 million in the infrastructure, term limits for Congress, death penalty for police killers, investigate Hillary Clinton, ban new regulations, eliminate Common core, freeze the hiring of federal workers, put a lifetime ban on foreign lobbyists raising campaign money, eliminate gun free zones, defund Planned Parenthood,approve the Keystone XL pipeline and keep a portion of the profits for himself, approve $20 billion for school choice, change the libel laws, renegotiate the Iran deal, close parts of the internet, bring back torture, defeat Isis in 30 days, change the way children are vaccinated, allow tax deductions for healthcare, start a healthcare savings account program, require transparency by healthcare providers (regulate them), Medicaid block grants, ban all Muslims from entering the country, use U.S. steel for infrastructure, deport Syrian refugees, raise visa fees, name China as a currency manipulator, reduce non military spending by 1% each year, eliminate the J-1 visa jobs program, wipe out the Federal debt in 8 years...(he's going the wrong way), sue everyone who has accused him of sexual misconduct, never take a vacation while in office, create childcare credits, reduce the number of tax brackets, repeal the alternative minimum tax, eliminate the carried interest loophole, balance the budget, change the name of Mount Denali, or stop the AT&T merger.

I mean just a few things I can think of.

14. stormountainman

Oh dear God, my head is spinning now! Did Trump really do and say all these things? Why did he want to end birthright citizenship? Why does he want to ban all Muslims? Is Trump suffering from some serious mental illness? Is that what George Conway was talking about: He's getting worse?

15. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Yeah, it's true.
    He also wanted a data base of all Muslims living in the country.
    Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called Monday for barring all Muslims from entering the United States.
    He ain't getting any better.

16. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Yes

Dude111 likes this.
  17. stormountainman

Trump sounds a lot like a Neo-Nazi. I wonder what turned his thinking? He was a lefty liberal at one time.

18. stormountainman

Trump's followers formed a new militia and have now arrested 300 immigrants in New Mexico. The news reports are still early and things are not too clear. There is a video which shows the Border Patrol arriving to take custody of the immigrants. It also seems that all it takes now in the age of Trump & Pence is some white skin and a gun and you can start arresting people. In Michigan the Neo Nazis are riding with the cops so they can bust Blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, and any other people they deem to be a part of some mongrel race. Pastor Pete Peters of the LaPorte Church of Christ used to call the Brown people, "The Mud Races."

19. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

That sounds like the reasoning for slavery in the 1860's. We are good Christians and love everyone but these mud people are dark since they are the sons of Kane. God wants us to use them since they sinned and we did not. We can therefor treat them like an animal and have dominion over them as the Bible says.

20. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Opportunity.