The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"When I was just a little boy--standing to my daddys knee--he said dont' let the man getcha and do what he done to me---cuz'he'll getcha---he'll getcha- naa naaa"

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Diversity is our strength. Open borders would be our ruin. No nation that wishes to survive as a viable entity with its own identity can afford to open its doors to just anybody and his dog. I'm with Bernie on this. The U.S. has a political culture of liberties, rights and limited government that we need to conserve. We can see the problems that careless immigration policies are causing in Europe. What we need is secure borders and comprehensive immigration reform, not open borders. I agree with Sanders that open borders is being pushed by the Koch brothers and other "libertarians" who want cheap labor to compete with American workers. https://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sanders-open-borders-poverty-world-immigration-13887 I also agree with Obama that it's imperative immigrants assimilate to the culture of their host country. We need to control the flow so that it doesn't outstrip our capabilities for assimilation. The U.S. currently ranks 15th , below its western European allies, on the Open Borders index. I'm comfortable with that.The current situation with the Central American asylum seekers presents special complications, since they are entitled to a hearing under international law. Keeping them in humane detention facilities, which might include tent cities, is a solution I wouldn't rule out.

stormountainman likes this.
  3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Your FBI profile suggests

1 Your white,

2 You live in trailer park or in government subsidized housing

3 Your family has ties with white supremacy

4 You’re an active member of a Militia Group

5 You’re a right wing conspiracy nut

6 You or a sibling recently spent time in a federal penitentiary

8 You receive government assistance (food stamps) but refuse to call it welfare

9 You listen to Alex Jones

10 You have the IQ of a baboon which makes you by default a trump supporter

Tyrsonswood and scratcho like this.
  4. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Redacted Mueller report due out today.
    Strange goings on.
    The Justice department has been in conversations with White House lawyers for weeks about the report, but not Congress. Could be to give them a heads up as to what's in the report and allow them time to work up positive spin.
    Barr is scheduled to give a press conference shortly about the report....before it's released. How can questions be asked about the report as no one has seen it yet?
    Comey was roundly criticized for holding that press conference, now Barr will do the same thing.
    Remember when Comey held a press conference about Hillary and announce she did nothing wrong...but had very poor judgement, etc? Don't expect Barr to do the same thing.
    Jeff Sessions was basically fired for redacting himself from the investigation...Barr is in place to whitewash it.
    Congress still dosen't have access to the full report. Strange that we can't trust members of Congress who are the third branch of the government. the Gang of Eight, four Republicans and four Democrats, are routinely briefed on classified material. They are sworn to secrecy but haven't been allowed to see the full report as yet..

5. MeAgain

Pelosi and Schumer call on Mueller to testify before Congress about his report.

6. MeAgain

House Judiciary Chair Jerry Nadler will be calling on Barr to testify about his conclusions about the Mueller report.
    Lindsey Graham thinks Trump has been totally exonerated of all charges even without reading the report, and it's "time to move on."
    Nadler disagrees:

Okiefreak likes this.
  7. MeAgain

Kim Jung Un continues to play Trump like a fiddle.
    After recently testing a tactical "guided" mystery weapon Kim is off to Russia to meet with Putin. The
    Meanwhile he's thumbing his nose at Trump by demanding Pompeo be removed from all talks between about disarmament.
    North Korea thinks Pompeo is reckless, “fabricating stories like a fiction writer”, and he's immature.

Okiefreak likes this.
  8. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

I’mtheonlynudistIknow Members

Stop! You’re killing me! Hahahahaha!!

hotwater likes this.
  9. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

I think those are mostly unfair suppositions. Only #1 and #10 are supported by substantial evidence.

hotwater and scratcho like this.
  10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

So how about that Mueller report y'all

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  11. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

So race means everything and those who have differing views than yourself are knuckle dragging baboons. So boring.

12. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

No, the two are completely independent characteristics, which you happen to share. And not all Trump supporters are knuckle dragging baboons. Some are. If the shoe fits...

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  13. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I agree completely, Iraq, Somalia, Libya, Lebanon, Iran, Mali, Chad, Niger, El Salvador, Cuba, Vietnam, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Venezuela, and Syria need strong border control so the Yanks could be kept out! Them Yanks never want to assimilate into Muslim culture!

14. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Yep, now you get it. We are stronger together and much of a "closed" border is rooted in white pride in America.

I would not expect you to acknowledge the limits on an open border which mean it's not 100% open. So for the sake of simplicity we will stick with what you said.

scratcho likes this.
  15. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

So far, the best part is trump's reaction to finding out that a special prosecutor had been hired.
    If that isn't an admission of guilt, I don't know what is.

Meliai likes this.
  16. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

Oh. Good one. Still boring.

17. MeAgain

Mueller report....first reaction.
    Well I've been busy all day so I haven't been able to follow the Mueller report much.
    But I heard a few tidbits on NPR as I was driving around.
    From what I heard Trump tired to obscure Mueller at least ten times by issuing orders to that effect. But no one would listen to him, they refused to carry out his obstruction. So Mueller couldn't indite him as no obstruction took place even though that was Trump's intent.
    Trump Jr. is an idiot and didn't know that the Russian government is a bad actor....so Mueller didn't think he had any intent to conspire with them to throw the election...even though he did.

Now I have to check and see if that's accurate.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  18. MeAgain

Okay here goes...
    1. Mueller was conflicted because the office of the President has special powers, in other words he is above the law in respect to you and I.
    2. There were two phases to Trump's part in the whole deal. The first part, when he did whatever he wanted, and the second part, when he got caught:
    6. Trump and his team expected help from the Russians.
    7. Trump ordered Flynn and others to find Clinton's emails. Illegally?
    Mueller wants Congress to pursue the obstruction case against Trump.
    Stay tuned.

Meliai likes this.
  19. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

I rest my case.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  20. MeAgain

Sarah Sanders admits she lied for Trump.