The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

The House of Representatives just voted 420 to 0 to demand a release of the Mueller Report so the American Public can see it and read it. In the Senate Trump's pal Lindsay Graham blocked it in the Senate Judiciary Committee, claiming an investigation into Hillary Clinton and the FISA Court Warrant for Carter Page should be carried out by the Justice people. This stonewalling by the Republicans is exposing their criminal methods of screwing anyone who gets into their way of making money.

2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  3. stormountainman

Brother Okie you are correct again. However, us Brownies who did not have rich parents to bribe for pushing though our college admissions and pay our way through college are not too damn smart. We are not stable geniuses. We don't have superior DNA like that NAVY doctor talked about at the press briefing. We do remember that one smart foreigner who said, "when they came for the trade-unionists … I did not speak up."

granite45 and Flagme15 like this.
  4. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed and Confused Staff Member Super Moderator

Trump vetoed the congressional resolution to block his emergency funding of the wall.
    Now, it'll head to the courts i imagine.

stormountainman likes this.
  5. MeAgain

The House votes 420 to 0...that is everyone, to see the Mueller report.
    All 199 republicans supported the bill.
    Of course the Republican Senate blocked that bill.

Can't have transparency after all.

6. stormountainman

The Muslim killer of New Zealand wrote in his manifesto that he supports Trump. And he admires Dylan Roof.

hotwater likes this.
  7. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

He must be working on an insanity defense!

8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

I heard about that the suspect praised Trump and dubbed him 'a symbol of renewed white identity'...lol...

9. stormountainman

Nah, them guys think only Muslims are insane, because Muslims worship a moon god.

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

What Trump means to men like in other countries should be a big deal. I men a for a man who is "not racist" he sure has the support of racists. Almost as if the things he says and does are things racists approve of.

scratcho, stormountainman and MeAgain like this.
  11. stormountainman

Trump & Pence are White Nationalists and they hate Muslims, Syrians, Hondurans, Guatemalans, Mexicans, Venezuelans, Puerto Ricans, Jamaicans, Africans, but they seem to like aluminum cans and other forms of pollution.

scratcho and granite45 like this.
  12. stormountainman

Trump is refusing to issue Visas to investigators from the International Criminal Court who want to come to America to question Americans suspected of war crimes, including torture. Trump runs his mouth about other nations and the rule of law on a regular basis, but acts like he was to protect his friends when they commit crimes. That's the guy who called other nations SHEETHOLES.

MeAgain and Okiefreak like this.
  13. stormountainman

This is a good time to remind everyone of Jiddu Krishnamurti's wisdom:

When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind. When you separate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence. So a man who is seeking to understand violence does not belong to any country, to any religion, to any political party or partial system; he is concerned with the total understanding of mankind.

Does anyone on Hipforums think Donald Trump has ever taken a few minutes to read anything from Jiddu Krishnamurti?

granite45 and hotwater like this.
  14. Flagme15

Flagme15 Member

Okiefreak and hotwater like this.
  15. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

He's getting more unhinged every day!! Republicans have shown no moral backbone at all as his mental state state deteriorates by the hour. To threaten us, the American people with the military, his cultists and Bikers for trump is way over the line! I don't doubt that he will attempt to employ Martial law if and when he's completely cornered. Expect the republicans, with a few exceptions, to back him fully.

MeAgain likes this.
  16. MeAgain

Trump weekend Tweets, 50 of them.
    1. Fake news again.
    2. Told Republicans to "Play along with the game!"
    3. Accused John McCain, who is dead, of “spreading the fake and totally discredited dossier”.
    4. Told GM to restart it's Lordstown plant.
    5. Complained about FOX News host Jeanine Pirro being pulled from the air from racist comments.
    6. Called Biden a low I.Q. person.
    7. Called for an investigation of Saturday Night Live over a rerun.
    8. Claimed the Democrats are treating DACA recipients badly.
    9. Bitched about Mueller.
    10. Blamed Obama for lack of gun control measures.
    11. He bitched about the FBI not knowing about the Florida shooter.
    12. He bitched about McMaster.
    13. He repeated his lie about Obama and Iran's $1.7 Billion.
    14. He talked about the 400 pound guy and the election.
    15. Liddle’ Adam Schiff.
    16. He admitted Russia is laughing their asses off about us.
    17. CNN is fake news.
    etc., I'm tired of looking up this.

scratcho likes this.
  17. MeAgain

stormountainman and Okiefreak like this.
  18. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

What I find particularly depressing is that we're on page 609 of this dirtbag and his numbers haven't changed much--still around 42-43% approval with voters at large, and almost 90% approval with Republicans. Nothing seems to matter. So long as the economy is good, Fox news provides an alternative reality, and a sizeable part of the electorate cares mainly about immigration and the abortion issue, we're gonna face another four years of this unless the investigations dig up a smoking gun, and maybe not then. I think the guy was right that he could shoot somebody in the street and his base wouldn't care. And now he's threatening us with the military, police and Bikers for Trump. Scary!. The Dems need to be very careful how they play their cards.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    stormountainman and Flagme15 like this.
  19. Flagme15

Flagme15 Member

I hope you are wrong, but I do think the Dems have a chance to beat him. The dems just have to get their party members to vote.
    At this time, I think the bests hopes for the dems are Biden, and Bernie.
    Unfortunately, I don't see any of the women candidates as strong choices. In fact, I've kind of soured on Kamala.
    What I would like to see is a strong republican challenge trump.

20. MeAgain

The Mueller report may be moot as the news is out that it must pass through Trump's. AG and the White House lawyers, who can redact anything they consider to be executive privilege.
    When Mueller Issues a Report, Trump May Try to Suppress Some of It
    So that's that.
    It would then go to the courts and we all know about the Supreme Court and "I like beer".

The only hope lies in the related investigations that have arisen and even then the Republicans and the base don't care what laws Trump breaks.

Science is stupid.
    The news is fake.
    Laws only pertain to the poor.
    The ends justify the means.

scratcho and stormountainman like this.