The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

They sound like a nice, neighborly, right wing couple...

scratcho likes this.
  2. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

You lost me at Florida.

scratcho likes this.
  3. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

With all the millions of people out there who believe the false narrative that the election was stolen there will be many more threats against government officials.

This country is a powder cake right now, and if there's another incident this summer which triggers off the populace it will make the George Floyd BLM protests last summer seem like nothing more than a brawl between two neighborhood bullies

stormountainman and scratcho like this.
  5. egger

egger Member

Bullhorn lady at Capitol riot defies judge's order.

Capitol rioter threatened with return to jail after violating judge's order: report
    Matthew Chapman
    April 17, 2021

Capitol rioter threatened with return to jail after violating judge's order: report

excerpts:

"Rachel Powell, an anti-mask activist, had been ordered to wear a mask in public as part of the conditions of her pretrial release. But in a video she posted of herself in public, she wore a "mask" that was really just a hole-riddled mesh, completely incapable of protecting against the transmission of COVID-19."

"A number of accused Capitol rioters also happen to be opposed to public health measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. A recent video showed a Fresno, California man seen at the riots furiously shouting at a city councilperson for supporting mask mandates, which has put his parole in jeopardy."

stormountainman, scratcho and Eric! like this.
  6. egger

egger Member

7. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So many mass shootings this past month, I have to wonder, how many of the shooters were frustrated Trump supporters? I haven't heard anything about it in their profiles.

stormountainman and snowtiggernd like this.
  8. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

9. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

stormountainman likes this.
  10. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Lock her up!!

snowtiggernd and Tyrsonswood like this.
  11. Eric!

12. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  13. hotwater

14. hotwater

In addition:

A Pig's head thrown at former home of Chauvin defense witness

Vandals threw a pig's head at the one-time home of a former California police officer who served as a defense witness for Derek Chauvin, the ex-officer accused of killing George Floyd, police said.

The incident occurred early Saturday morning at the house in Santa Rosa, California, where Barry Brodd used to live, the Santa Rosa Police Department said in a statement.

The problem is he doesn't live there anymore

stormountainman and Eric! like this.
  15. Eric!

16. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I agree wholeheartedly, but American juries historically have been embarrassingly generous with reasonable doubt in such cases.
    I'm concerned that after the brutal repression of protests against police brutality last summer and Daunte Wright's and Adam Toledo's killings (among many others), and watching thousands of White people assault the U.S. Capitol and for the most part simply walk away, a lot of folk's give-a-damn is busted. If Chauvin is acquitted in the face of indisputable and overwhelming evidence, I won't be surprised to see something like the 'Holy Week Uprising' of '68. White supremacist Reich-Wing militias, whose agent provocateurs instigated much of the violence associated with the BLM protests, will see this as a golden opportunity to foment the next civil war, which for several of them is their explicitly stated mission. If at a large protest in a major city (or two, or three), domestic terrorists were to shoot several police officers from good cover (which despite their "Back the Blue" bullshit have demonstrated they have no qualms in doing; i.e., the U.S. courthouse in Oakland, CA), then drop a few M-80's into the crowd, you know exactly what police around the country will do; aided and abetted by their blood-thirsty militia buddies, who will declare 'open season' on African Americans.
    I seriously doubt that MAGA-Cult governors and General Walter E. Piatt, the Director of the Army Staff (who refused repeated requests of the Capitol Police for "urgent" National Guard response on January 6th due to delicate concern for the "optics" of treating White people like they'd treated Black people last summer), will stint on National Guard troops, either, or be anything less than indulgent with rules of engagement.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  17. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I saw on 60 minutes that the Arizona chapter of the Oath Keepers is the largest in the country. They were opposed to storming the Capitol. In fact they called Gerald Rhodes, the founder of the Oath Keepers, a dumbass.
    Note, Rhodes may soon be charged

18. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Rhodes may soon be charged... With being a dumbass? Is that illegal now?

We gonna need more jails...

scratcho and Eric! like this.
  19. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I’ve heard they are building a new jail. The gym jordan jail for complete dumbasses.

stormountainman, scratcho and Eric! like this.
  20. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Donald Duck is still a free man, and if she works for Wall Street, she could have a get out of jail free ticket too!