The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. egger

egger Member

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  2. egger

egger Member

Trump punched himself in the face again.

Trump starts to articulate a painful reality: He could lose in 2020

excerpt:

“I’m a senior,” the 74-year-old said. “I know you don’t know that. Nobody knows that. Maybe you don’t have to tell them, but I’m a senior.”

But the president still managed to step on his own message days later, when he tweeted out a meme mocking Biden — who Trump has suggested is senile — in a nursing home, surrounded by elderly people.

[​IMG]

Tishomingo and ZenKarma like this.
  3. ZenKarma

ZenKarma Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

More likely Donald will be a resident inmate in a prison somewhere. And not so friendly as a nursing home.

scratcho and Flagme15 like this.
  4. egger

egger Member

"No tempest or conflagration, however great, is harder to quell than the mob carried away by the novelty of power."

~ Marcus Tullius Cicero

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    scratcho and ZenKarma like this.
  5. egger

egger Member

Herman Cain's Twitter account came to life after his death with attacks on Biden, Harris, and Whitmer.

It gives the impression that someone is holding seances with Cain and expressing his thoughts through Twitter.

Herman Cain 'tweets' two weeks after his death to attack Democrats
    Cain’s Twitter account revived to spread pro-Trump messages
    One-time presidential candidate died in July from coronavirus
    Adam Gabbatt
    Thu 13 Aug 2020 12.26 EDT

excerpt:

"The @THEHermanCain account had lain dormant since Cain contracted coronavirus in June, having posted details of Cain’s memorial service and links to tributes.

When it abruptly came to life, one of the first posts was to attack Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, who was unveiled as Biden’s running mate on Tuesday.

“Just in case you thought Biden’s candidacy was going to be anything other than completely nuts, team Trump has released a new video,” the @THEHermanCain account tweeted just after 4pm.

The post linked to a Trump campaign video which accused Biden of having “a racism problem”.

At 5am on Thursday morning, Cain – seemingly – tweeted again, criticizing Gretchen Whitmer, the Michigan governor who was also in the running to be Biden’s vice-presidential candidate.

6. egger

egger Member

excerpt:

"The posts unnerved many other Twitter users, but shortly before the account began tweeting pro-Trump messaging, it had also posted a little-seen pinned tweet which linked to a clarifying post on Cain’s website as to what was going on.

In the website statement, Cain’s daughter Melanie Cain Gallo said: “We’ve decided here at Cain HQ that we will go on using this platform to share the information and ideas he believed in. He often talked about the site going on once he was ready to step away from it. We had hoped he could enjoy reading it in his retirement, but he made it clear he wanted it to go on.”

Cain Gallo said posts from her father’s accounts “will now go under the name The Cain Gang”, a name Cain apparently chose himself. Though his Twitter handle has not yet changed its name.

The social media accounts of other public figures, including David Bowie, have continued after their deaths, but have tended to adopt more of a third-person tone.

The first-person messaging of Cain’s Twitter account makes it less clear whose views the tweets are expressing. Some also took issue with @THEHermanCain having only begun posting after Harris became the first black woman to run on a major party presidential ticket.""

7. egger

egger Member

The legal reckoning awaiting Donald Trump if he loses the election - CNNPolitics

excerpt:

"The most serious legal threat facing Trump is the Manhattan district attorney's broad criminal investigation into the financial workings of the Trump Organization. Prosecutors have suggested in court filings that the investigation could examine whether the President and his company engaged in bank fraud, insurance fraud, criminal tax fraud and falsification of business records.

In the course of that probe, Trump has challenged a subpoena to his accounting firm for eight years of tax returns and financial records. Five courts have ruled the subpoena is valid, and last week Trump faced the latest setback when a federal appellate court denied his appeal, ruling that the grand jury subpoena was not overly broad or issued in bad faith. On Tuesday, Trump's lawyers asked the Supreme Court to block the enforcement of the subpoena to allow it time to appeal to the court. Trump already lost an appeal to the highest court in July, when it ruled that the president is not immune from a state grand jury subpoena."

scratcho and ZenKarma like this.
  8. egger

egger Member

Senator Sasse won't say in public all of his ciritical assessments about Trump. Only in a private conversation that was leaked to the public.

Sen. Ben Sasse unloads on Trump in call with constituents: 'A TV-obsessed narcissistic individual'

excerpt:

"Sasse's office confirmed the authenticity of the recording to Fox News and passed along a new statement from the senator.

"I’ve said this a million times over the years: When we agree, the president and I work together – on stuff like Judge Amy Coney Barrett who is a total rock star," Sasse said in the statement, first reported by the Omaha World-Herald. "When we disagree, I’ll tell Nebraskans what I believe.”"

9. egger

egger Member

A natural selection is occurring with Trump's rallies which gravitate to coronavirus hot spot locations. His followers are the ones most likely to flout virus safety guidelines which precipitates hot spots, so his rallies naturally end up in such locations.

Such rallies have turned off undecided pragmatic voters who may have had any inkling of voting for Trump.

10. egger

egger Member

Trump's doctors still haven't released his virus lung scan, but they did release his brain scan.

Cuckoo clock

image:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020 at 7:58 AM
    ZenKarma, scratcho and Flagme15 like this.
  11. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

“Running against the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics puts pressure on me,” Trump said. “Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life, what am I gonna do? I’m gonna say I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics. I’m not gonna feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country? I don’t know.”
    How does leaving the country erase the fact that he lost the election?

12. ZenKarma

ZenKarma Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Trump is worse than a fucking idiot.

13. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If he leaves the country, he better go where there is no extradition agreement with the US ,with all the illegalities hanging over him and his crime family.

14. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

He and his family can move to NK. Then Ivanka will know what it's like to work in a sweatshop.

15. egger

egger Member

At another one of his virus-spreader rallies in Fort Myers, FL, Trump said that he feels the pain of the relatives who lost their loved ones because of his reckless behavior toward the virus.

The slogan for the rally was "Protecting America's Seniors".

Trump:

"My heart breaks for every grieving family that has lost a precious loved one, I feel their anguish and I mourn their loss. I feel their pain. I know that the terrible pain that they have gone through, and you lose someone, and it's nothing to describe what you have to bear. There's nothing to describe it."

16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh, there's something to describe it alright----that you're a lying sonuvabitch!!!!:mad::mad:

17. egger

egger Member

The return of the coronavirus task force briefings with Trump at the White House never materialized after he said he would restart them in late July because they were giving him such high TV ratings.

Trump plays down pandemic that has killed more than 215K Americans as he steps up pitch for 2nd term | KTLA

excerpt:

"Gone are the days when President Donald Trump held forth daily at the White House podium flanked by members of his coronavirus task force. And the days when Vice President Mike Pence and other task force officials would head to Trump’s office to brief him immediately after their meetings.

The White House won’t say when Trump last met with the task force."

18. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment

And Russia might not extradite Trump for crimes committed in the United States

19. egger

egger Member

20. egger

egger Member

Trump says a massive red wave is coming (just like a coronavirus vaccine cure).

Polls numbers are looking very strong. Big crowds, great enthusiasm. Massive RED WAVE coming!!!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 16, 2020