The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. egger

egger Member

The dismal state of affairs of the petroleum industry in the wake of the coronavirus and Trump's bungled response is contributing to his difficult situation in Texas.

Some Trump supporters are still thanking him for the pathologically low gasoline prices.

stormountainman likes this.
  2. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Tish

The thing is that people like 6 don’t really have a coherent argument. I mean from back when he was happy to identify himself as alt-right (before that term got too associated with white supremacists) he was pushing the alt-right/ white supremacists line about Black Lives Matter been all about burning looting and murdering cops.

How To Stop The Alt-Right

If pulled up on that he’d say not ALL supporters of BLM were arsonists, thieves and killers but that was just because they were too stupid to realise that was what BLM really stood for.

And that is about it - he like many others on the right don’t have much insight (if any) into the issues. I think many genuinely don’t think there is a problem that needs highlighting even after a thousand videos that make it plain there is. Others think that it not social racism that is at fault but individualistic ability or motivation, black people are where they are because that is where they should be in relation to their ability or motivation- that black people are more heavily policed because most crimes are perpetrated by black people, without realising that thinking is exactly what is behind social and institutional racism.

It seems to me that many on the right don’t want such problems highlighted because they either like the way things are or don’t believe the problems exist. So they attack the messenger - Black Lives Matter is Burn-Loot-Massacre that is full of politically correct libtards that know nothing of the real world.

I feel sorry for them they are sad sad people that have nothing of good to contribute to their society they just have their bile, bitching and their hate, lacking in solutions, insights or empathy, if anything they are the problem, a cancer eating away at American society.

3. wrat

wrat Member

how about "Judge not lest ye be judged" and let he who has no sins cast the first stones?

4. wrat

wrat Member

actually most would realize the extremely low gas prices are not good for a petroleum based society, not to say paying less isn't nice but...........

5. wrat

wrat Member

Carter was an awful president , great human being and EX president but in office not so much
    During Jimmy Carter's presidency, inflation increased from about 6 percent to ABOUT 10 PERCENT.
    Jimmy Carter's response to the nation's oil crisis was to request that the nation conserve fuel, he put on a sweater and announced that he was turning his thermostat down to 55 degrees.

Tishomingo likes this.
  6. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Early voting starts in three and a half months. We'll get his tax and business papers after then, or maybe the Supreme Court will say he has to comply with Congress. I still want to see the Deutsche Bank records and documents. They'll show who co-signed his loans which had been rejected by every American bank, because of his credit unworthiness.

7. stormountainman

Gas prices are low because of the oil war between Saudi Arabia and Russia. Trump's business expertise or lack thereof had nothing to do with it.

8. stormountainman

Carter was and still is a great president and human being. He promoted peace between Israel and Egypt by getting Sadat and Begin together. He gave the service members a very good increase in pay, because he --unlike Trump-- did serve in the NAVY. Carter was not a draft dodger. AS for the inflation you talk about. I was alive during them years and remember well that inflation started to become a problem during the terms of Nixon and Ford. Both Republicans did little or nothing policy wise to control the economy. Nixon did nothing other than lower the speed limit to 55mph pursuant the Arab Oil Embargo. I remember Americans pushing their cars on the street to get to the filling station. Their bumper stickers declared, "Eat more Beans! America needs the Gas!"

9. wrat

wrat Member

10. stormountainman

I said it because it is analogous to the prior statement.

11. stormountainman

Is there some white supremacist motive for such a warped strategy?

12. wrat

wrat Member

A great president DOES NOT increase inflation 4% and usually gets reelected , I was alive as well and remember it quite well IT SUCKED

oh yeah and this
    Iran hostage crisis - Wikipedia

13. stormountainman

Growing peanuts is an honest living. Please explain that to your hero … the one who does not want Congress to see his tax and business records.

14. stormountainman

Inflation went up because of Nixon and Ford.

15. stormountainman

my thinking too

16. wrat

wrat Member

Happened on Carters watch he was a shitty president the only thing he did as a president was the camp david accords his economic track record sucked

17. stormountainman

Republican need to say that over and over and over until it sinks in.

18. wrat

wrat Member

EVERYONE needs to

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  19. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Excellent rules for daily living--up to a point. When it comes to criminals, dictators and rogue presidents, we need to draw the line.

stormountainman likes this.
  20. stormountainman

Republicans are judgmental against Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, Africans, Muslims, Hondurans, Guatemalans, Leftists, and Orientals in General. The leader of the Republicans has called small third world nations "shitholes" for the soul purpose of insulting them. Republicans are undesirable persons.

Tishomingo likes this.