The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

As an aside, the republicans are scared that they will lose this senate seat to the democrats. They consider Kobach to be a weak candidate. McConnell want Mike Pompeeon to run, but he declined.

stormountainman likes this.
  2. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I'm thinking the Blue wave of 2018 will become the Blue Tsunami of 2020.

erofant and Flagme15 like this.
  3. stormountainman

scratcho and Flagme15 like this.
  4. stormountainman

Even Saddam Hussein was able to go out among his own people.

Flagme15 likes this.
  5. stormountainman

Wow

6. erofant

erofant Members

Mom Trump's verbal shredding of Donnie-boy is very telling, isn't it???

stormountainman and scratcho like this.
  7. erofant

erofant Members

Now even former White House Chief of Staff for Rump, General Kelly has agreed with former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Of Staff, General Mattis about Rump. In an interview with former White House press Secretary, Steve Scaramucci(sp?), General Kelly said the American people "should be very, very careful about who they elect in November." General Kelly said Americans need to vet political candidates about their character, their integrity, and their ethics. Even Scaramucci has done a 180 on Rump - he wants to see Rump thrown out. Just in the last couple days, there are 3 men from Rump's inner circle who have condemned the President's actions, his words, his photo-op after tear-gassing and shooting rubber bullets at peaceful protesters, his use of the military against peaceful protesters, his lack of knowledge, his ethics and his integrity.

VERY DAMNING commentary on a sitting President.

Never before has a former White House Chief of Staff WARNED the American people about re-electing a sitting President. And General Kelly was with Rump all the time in the White House - day-in and day-out, so he knows what the man is really all about.

8. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

What a fucking idiot.

9. erofant

erofant Members

Been that for years.

10. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

I think I have to invoke Your forgveness before I start writing because ya know, not my country after all. But lately each day I wake up I read news while downing a cup of something and this Trump dude makes me livid with wrath. I even feel guilty about all the hard feelings I experience but that Trump entity seems to be an incarnation of everything vile, evil and disgusting crawling under the surface of this planet and I am even reading lines from fox news just to make sure that my opinions are single sided. What I get is that the pro-Trump sources glide over things carefully avoiding any sharp spike while every other US or non-US news outlet ( I like to take opinions from every source ) generally picture a pretty unsettling sight of his presidency. I can be wrong and misguided, my opinions may be flawed and partisan, but in all honesty I'm pretty sure that my personal biases are not influencing my judgement, and I hate to be too much judgemental - I am no thinking in terms of light -or darkness because things come in all hues and even the worst individuals have some redeeming qualities, the absolutely darkest minded persons can have right to some leniency in judgement looking at their past lives, but I can see no light in Donald Trump. Everything in him hints at pure, unbridled evil, and I am sincerely sure that with that guy you trod over the biggest shit in American history. What kind of shameless porcine manipulator can try to take advantage from the death of a Man while calling those who are protesting over his unlawful killing "terrorists" and ordering the oinkers and baby killers to charge the People just to perform a vile photo-op in front of a temple of a deity he clearly doesn't believes in ? How much rotten to the core must someone be to act like this ? No matter how much of an idiot trump is, but he is clearly sure that the general public is even dimmer than he is.

11. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

12. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

That's the way it seems to me too, so I find it hard to understand the MAGA devotees. They remind me of those three Japanese monkeys, with their eyes, ears, or lips covered--giving the leader the benefit of every doubt. I just don't get it. The Trump fans I know seem to fit into three categories: (1) rational pragmatists, who think that Trump's judicial appointments and de-regulation will bring about good results: anti-abortion judges, tax cuts for the rich, unfettered capitalism, clampdown on immigrants and racial minorities; (2) crime boss lovers, who vicariously identify with the "id power" personified in Trump; and (3) reactionary traditionalists (coal miners, factory workers, farmers, etc.) who felt threatened by the global Davos elite, and saw Trump as the only hope for stopping the trend toward their extinction. Since he's in it entirely for himself, I think all three of these constituencies will ulitmately be let down.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  13. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

Don't know too, really. Maybe they are so disgusted and filled with hate with your democrats, they're willing to take absolutely any other option , even if it takes to make a deal with Beelzebub Himself. Because what they're doing is supporting a man that is as close to Saddam Hussein as he can possibly be in the US context. Luckily the United States are not Iraq. I'm confident that his relentless onslaught on democracy is about to meet an abrupt end quite soon.

14. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What has been happening in the US is beyond tragic. Others need to remember that more of us voted for Hillary than for Trump. But these last 4 years have been worse than we could have feared. He is engaged in open warfare against the planet and environment, chosen dictators over allies and belched the smell of racism across America. There is a glimmer of hope these past few weeks in that millennials have turned out in force (mostly wearing masks note!) and are expressing what so many of us feel. Our nation so badly needs to heal the raw open sore that has slithered out of the White House

15. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

They are mostly disgusted that this country had a black man as president.

16. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

On another disgusting note, doesn’t take much of a man to beat up on a bird (s).

17. erofant

erofant Members

Exactly this.

I've heard with my own ears people say things like, "Well look what happened. We put one in the White House." I don't think it bothered many people that it was a Democrat in the White House …………… but a black man ……………… that was too much and it was the straw that broke many racists' backs. Many of the claims made against Obama were outright lies and conspiracy theories in an attempt to "make him a one-term President" as muck-mouth, MOSCOW MITCH arrogantly announced on national TV. And magna-racists Mitch McConnell & Paul Ryan stone-walled every proposal Obama put forth to Congress ………….. then later had the balls to say Obama was a "do-nothing President."

MOSCOW MITCH and the other REPUBLICANS were the cause of nothing getting done. They weren't about to have a black man accomplish anything while in the White House. They'll answer to the HIGHEST JUDGE - and there's NO ESCAPE for them. Bible passages warn of what awaits liars, deceivers, the corrupt, and betrayers.

18. egger

egger Member

Those walls look pathetic during an election year. Might as well add a moat around the White House.

The Secret Service apparently invited Trump to 'inspect' the underground bunker at the White House 'in case he ever needed it'.

The SS members knew he needed it when they became concerned about protesters who they thought got too close. It was a veiled way of coaxing him to safety. Trump fell for it.

The SS could also tell Trump that it erected all of those walls around the White House so that he can 'inspect' them in case he ever needs them.

Another option would be for Trump's handlers to give him the opportunity to 'inspect' a psychiatrist to see what they are like in case he ever needs one.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
  19. egger

egger Member

Trump's handlers also convinced him to do, what they said, were portions of his yearly physical months early, using the premise that they could go to the hospital early to save some time later. That was another strange story.

Trump's personal physician was seen traveling in the same car with him when he normally wouldn't be with him.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
    stormountainman likes this.
  20. egger

egger Member

Is the US still the world's moral leader? Not after what Trump just did this week
    By Angela Dewan and Jennifer Hansler, CNN
    Updated 12:02 AM ET, Sat June 6, 2020

Trump's response to protests knocked the US off its soapbox. Now the world is missing a moral leader - CNNPolitics

excerpt:

"They are scenes reminiscent of the 2013 Gezi protests in Turkey, as the Islamic world's celebrated democracy rapidly slid down the path toward authoritarianism. And they are particularly jarring to see in the US, a country where the freedom to protest peacefully is enshrined in the Constitution, a seminal document for the world's legal architecture on human rights.

Just as startling as the crackdown itself was the justification for it. The police appeared to have used such force simply to clear a path for the President to stage a very unsubtle photo-op, waving a Bible in front of a church."

stormountainman, erofant and scratcho like this.