The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. onceburned

onceburned Banned

no don't put words in my mouth. it's your statement and you can't provide proof even though you present it as truth .

2. Balbus

Balbus Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Look I'll ask again are you saying you think none of them exist or have happened, i mean if you are saying you have seen absolutely no evidence of these things happening after all this time then basically nothing anyone will say is going to convince you otherwise.

stormountainman likes this.
  3. onceburned

onceburned Banned

is this a refusal to provide proof of your statement ?

4. Balbus

So you can put your hand on your heart and swear an oath on your mother life that -

You have no knowledge or have seen any evidence of officials been removed from office who were investigating Trump or other party loyalists?

You have no knowledge or have seen any evidence of the Attorney General of the DOJ dropping or reducing the sentences of administration friends and loyalists

You have no knowledge or have seen any evidence of Republicans packing the courts with party loyalists as judges

You have no knowledge or have seen any evidence right wingers doing all they could to suppress the vote of their main opposition.

5. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

6. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

trump's impeachment is proof of his corruption. As to his incompetence, talk to Kelly, Mattis, or Tillerson.

7. onceburned

onceburned Banned

so you cannot provide proof of your statement. that makes your statement untrue and unverifiable. it only exists in your mind.

and, you should apologize to Beach for slighting her people here in this forum. removing a post to try to justify your view is wrong.

8. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Yes the Earth is flat
    This I know
    Cuz the Bible tells me so

Flagme15 likes this.
  9. egger

egger Member

States struggle with contact tracing, Pence isn't taking hydroxychloroquine
    NBC News
    Updated May 20, 2020, 12:45 AM UTC

Fact check: Are front-line workers taking hydroxychloroquine to prevent COVID-19?

excerpt:

"Fact check: Are front-line workers taking hydroxychloroquine to prevent COVID-19?

Medical professionals say they do not have any evidence to back up President Donald Trump’s repeated claim that “many” and “thousands” of front-line workers are taking hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic for COVID-19.

The American Medical Association, the country’s largest medical association, tells NBC News: "The AMA does not know of any tracking or surveys examining HCQ use among health care workers.”

While hydroxychloroquine was widely used in March in New York City hospitals on Covid-19 patients, but doctors immediately stopped prescribing it as soon as warnings about its potential side effects — some of them fatal — came to light. An ICU doctor at a New York hospital who did not want to be identified as speaking without authorization told NBC News that hydroxychloroquine was “absolutely not“ used by front-line workers as a prophylaxis at his hospital at any time, but said he thinks the drug might have killed some patients during the time it was given as standard care."

10. egger

egger Member

Trump now needs to coerce someone in his adminsitration to make a false claim that hydroxychloroquine is an effective prophylactic for COVID-19, like he coerced an unnamed official at NOAA to support his faulty claims about the track of a hurricane.

Trump hasn't provided evidence that he's taking hydroxychloroquine. It could be another one of his lies just to be defiant against anyone who disagrees with him.

11. Balbus

Once

I’ve just been trying to seek clarification as to the level of your ignorance or wilful denial.

Are you going to swear you have seen nothing or have you seen some of it?

If you don't belive such corruption exists then it should be easy for you swear you haven't so....

Flagme15 and stormountainman like this.
  12. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

No. He was being "sarcastic".

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  13. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Would anyone call Trumps payout of 25 million dollars to avoid testifying in court concerning his fraudulent, corrupt real estate school legitimate? Using Trumps charity for the familys own purposes corrupt? No, I don't suppose so to some.

I believe that once he's out of office--he and the rest of his crime family are going to pay--BIG TIME.

14. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

What do you mean by "proof"? Reasonable suspicion? Substantial evidence? Clear and convincing evidence? Beyond a reasonable doubt? Beyond any doubt at all? There's plenty of evidence that would convince a reasonable, fair-minded person of Trump's corruption and incompetence. There's no evidence that would ever convince a person like you.
    For Trump's corruption:
    Mapping Corruption: Donald Trump’s Executive Branch
    How Trump Corrupted the American Presidency in Every Imaginable Way
    Opinion | Trump’s Corruption: The Definitive List
    Tracking Corruption and Conflicts in the Trump Administration
    Enough collusion talk. It's time to focus on Trump's corruption | Michael Paarlberg
    Donald Trump’s history of corruption: a comprehensive review

For Trump's incompetence, we have daily evidence in his incessant tweets and his press briefings:
    Trump staffed the government with flunkeys — and here we are
    The 42 Most Incompetent Moments of Trump's First 100 Days
    Trump will go down as the most dangerously incompetent president in history — here’s why
    Trump's COVID-19 guilt: malignant incompetence in a nutshell.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/05/15/trump-is-dangerously-incompetent/
    Seriously, How Dumb Is Trump? | HuffPost

But his fans, who like him because he has traits similar to their own, will never see him as corrupt or incompetent because they have gone nose blind.

15. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Don't think the fish were coy--in fact they were quite sassy. They may have been Koi ,though.

stormountainman and Tyrsonswood like this.
  16. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed and Confused Staff Member Super Moderator

I never said anything about open borders.
    I would isolate any cases of Cornea virus, immigrates, natives, citizens, or otherwise.
    If immigrates are to be deported they should be free of the virus. Just as I don't want infected individuals coming into the country, so I don't want to send them to other countries until they are disease free.

I supplied the links to the info I posted.
    That is the proof I'm offering. If you can find that the sources are in error, please point that out to me.

Balbus and stormountainman like this.
  17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It sure was for Clinton. I remember the GOP at that time saying that even though they could not get a charge to stick the fact that the process even went forward is evidence they were right. The only reason they failed was of course the system was rigged against them and the left hated freedom. Now that the shoe is on the other foot an innocent verdict meant just that. Just more double think from the party that shames our founders.

stormountainman and MeAgain like this.
  18. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Trump just got some more help from the Supreme Court. Now he and his DOJ do not have to turn over Mueller investigation files to Congress until early summer.

19. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Banning Trump would be the end of Twitter. If you really think about it.

onceburned likes this.
  20. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

twitter was around before trump, but if it went away, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. One less sm outlet.

stormountainman and Balbus like this.