The doctor did it

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by pandapandapanda, Jun 28, 2013.

1. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Why the defensive insecurity and anger? I apologise if that is too judgemental of me.

2. pandapandapanda

pandapandapanda Member

As I was taught never utter a word if it isn't nice. You all seem rather rude so as a bit of frustration in you all for you judging something in which you don't know I bid you a farewell and hope that maybe in the future you can present the question as to how a person came to be other then pervoking them to try nd kill themselves in a fit of dissapointment in how stupid not only youth but now adults have become.

3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

provoking them to try and kill themselves...what?

4. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Maybe you should look inside instead of outside. Maybe it is not the rest of the world, maybe it is you. But by all means, keep blaming the rest of the world, that is much more convenient.

5. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

sweet becheezus! I actually agree with ^ that.

(and wth is "perpetration"?)

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

The thing is, most doctors know fuck all about health. They only know how to write prescriptions.

Seriously, though, Panda... you are starting to come across as an annoying, whiny emo kid.

Even though I am not doubting what she is saying, since most doctors are egotistical pricks. I despise the lot of them.

7. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

If she has a large tumor that is still growing, she needs surgery. Pronto. Your bawling in the doctor's office doesn't help anything, and puts more stress on your mother. Pull yourself together, ffs.
    It's not the doctor's job to cry along and get emotional with you.

I agree with bird and Heat.

8. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I'm not saying you haven't been thru shit but you have no idea what anyone else here has been thru. That's just kinda arrogant actually to assume things like that about people.

9. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I hope your mother gets the help she needs. I miss my mother every day

10. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

what?

11. wobs

wobs Senior Member

how are we rude panda

12. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

Panda sweety. You obviously love your mum dearly, otherwise you would not feel so obligated towards her. Doctors and people you don't know will always say things that are hurtful. I've found that out the hard way and that you have opened up your heart here seeking advice takes a lot of guts. If you feel the doctor was out of line, you can do two things. Seek another opinion and report him to the medical board if he was wrong in his assumptions. That he was insulting to you and your mum, is only because he is still after all a man.

13. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

yea she could do that but first I think she should look logically at what the doctor actually said and how he said it and why he said it (hint-he's her doctor. doctors will talk about weight if it becomes a problem.)...she could be looking at it w too much emotion-not rationally.

14. wobs

wobs Senior Member

whats wrong with men mel?

15. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

nothing at all Wobs, I was speaking metaphorically as in hu-man :)