The DMT trials

Discussion in 'DMT' started by G0dm4ch1n3, May 16, 2011.

1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

yeah, i've read your advice to others about 50 times by now :)

2. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Finally got it to work. I did not breakthrough fully but I finally felt something. Unfortunatly that was the last of my DMT sample but I am def buying more. The taste of what its capable of doing was amazing and the best thing I have ever felt ever. I coined last nights experience the cosmic embrace because that is what it felt like. It started stripping away/ dissolving my physical being at first. Layer by layer starting at my mouth and lips and spreading down. After the I was gone physically it started stripping away my mind and the world around me started to flicker away. I was lost for a minute or two and came back with tears rolling down my face. I didn't even realize I was crying. While I was coming back together my fiancee asked how was it and I just kept saying it was strange over and over again. Overall it was beautiful and felt so natural and right. I didn't wanna come back, I wanted to keep going so bad. When I left my body and mind I felt like I was home. I just had this overwhelming sense of relief, comfort, and love.

Until next time...

3. LovesLiquid

LovesLiquid Member

What was the amount you used and any idea of how long you were under the effects ?

4. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

20mg was all I had left. I was completely gone for about 5 or 6 min and had lovely lingering effects for another 20-30. Those first few min between the first couple hits and when I finally came back felt like forever though. I was really disoriented bc I lost my hearing and vision during that time and was just lost after everything was stripped away but I never *went* anywhere really. It was like I was stuck in limbo. The visuals were very faint and muddled. The only clear as day image that I remember was of Shiva.

5. LovesLiquid

LovesLiquid Member

Were you alone ?

6. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Nah I was already tripping on 2ce and metocin with my fiancee and best friend. Since I only had that little bit left they were by my side when I did it. They are anxious for me to get more so they can try it now that I've found a working method. I used my friends one hitter bat, the deem sammiched between ash and a layer of green.on top. Next time I think ill make changa since it seems like it would prove to be more successful. I had a problem igniting the weed and burning up the deem. Ill eventually get a vapor genie bc it seems to work the best. I didn't have any luck using the test tube/down stem oil burner because the glass was too thin and it heated up too quick or something. Idk what I was doing wrong. I have no experience using anything like that and I hate how much deem I wasted trying to get down the correct technique. It was a free sample though so luckily Im not out any money.

7. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

Beautiful. Nice handshake. Very DMT that feeling of coming home. Man was I shocked as a 41 year old woman who "could never go home" when that happened to me on my first taste.

Just about every time I breakthrough I come back simultaneously laughing and crying.

In my opinion, not wanting to come back or getting stuck on that thought is an indication that it's time for a little spice break. Up to you though. Next time you might go all the way - realize that you are dead and fully believe it, then come back and be so grateful to be breathing, to have a body . . . :D. Who knows? :sunny:

8. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

It will be a pretty long while before I am able to afford more and I want to get a GVG like you suggested so I feel confident that I will have less of a chance to screw it up. I definitely want to go all the way and I don't plan on abusing this substance and doing it too much. It's amazing and I want to keep it a special thing. I plan on slowing down the intake of all psychedelics so I don't lose the magic. I have three more trips planned in the next three or so months. Molly at the Shpongletron Experience, LSD at the A Perfect Circle show, and something undecided to take one weekend at the beach. The beach adventure will probably be my next DMT trip along with something else during that weekend. I think I will just have a once a month journey from now on, possibly twice if there is an occasion that comes up (concert, nature walk, festival, ect). I don't want psychedelics to become just something to do on the weekends. They are something to cherish and respect more than that. I feel like I have been doing them too often as it is and it must stop so it doesn't become a habit.

Thanks for all the helpful advice, Spicey. You were one of my huge inspirations to finally try DMT, Cosmo being another. I am grateful for ya'll taking the time for help out a newbie. I have been wanting to give it a go for a long long while but have had some sort of apprehension about it. Since last night, getting my feet wet makes that sense of unsureness seem so silly. I wasn't ever afraid exactly I just wasn't sure if I was ready. Now I know I am 100% ready for a full experience and I know I will love it.

Thanks to everyone else for their advice also. I really appreciate it. I will update with a TR when I finally fully breakthrough so keep an eye out if anyone is interested.

Peace.

*Edit*
    I have a few questions about the GVG. Should I pack in a little herb on underneath or on top, both or not at all? Which is more efficient? What exactly is the advantage of using the GVG over the original? I have read about people using more than one screen, IE 5-8. Are they referring to those thin stainless steel screens? Would one stainless steel screen and the chore boy screen atop that work? How thin should the Chore boy screen be? Is changa really worth making and a better option for a beginner as it sounds?

Sorry for the barrage of questions. I don't know anyone personally to show me how to do to properly which is why even with all the reading I have done I failed miserably my first handful of times. I guess that would be expected though. I just want to know as much as possible to avoid wasting anymore. Besides it being a bit pricey it's just a shame to waste the stuff due to being inexperienced. Thanks in advance for any suggestions and information. :)

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Dmt is an amazing journey, sounds like a great introduction to DMT. :alien:

20 mgs is by no means a large dose of DMT. Thanks for validating the water pipe as a sufficient method to smoke DMT with.

10. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

I read about a technique that I may use next time. Making a screen using the copper chore boy and placing it in a bowl on a bong. Priming the screen, placing the dmt (it will melt into the screen), then toke. No water in the bong. Seems like that should work until I can afford a GVG.

11. Primal

Primal Member

Great stuff! I'm glad you finally got a taste of 'the other side'! DMT is a fantastic substance, probably one of the most amazing substances I have taken without a doubt, totally indescribable for the most part, which is odd because I have been able to describe pretty much everything else I have taken! The afterglow is really quite an amazing feeling in its self. Have fun, be safe!

12. 1r0n_0x1d3

1r0n_0x1d3 Member

13. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Had another experience with DMT yesterday. Another sub-breakthrough journey but amazing none the less. Going to go all out and up the dose a good bit as soon as I get a copper choreboy to make a screen for my bong which should be this weekend when I have time enough to trudge through walmart. Need groceries anyway.

14. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

So I have tried the choreboy method a couple times. 2 trial runs with low doses and once 50mg dose (all spread out days apart) and this method works perfectly. I roamed 3 towns looking for a torch lighter, finally found one for 10 stinkin dollars and it's a huge piece of shit. It gets stuck on and it's too much of a risk of burning myself or catching myself on fire. The 50mg dose was nice but still sub-breakthrough. After I get a better dose I am going to go ahead and try a 100mg dose. The stuff I have now is less potent than the batch before. 40mg almost gets me to where 20mg of the first batch did. I plan on buying some of the first stuff I got as soon as fiances allows it. It was nice white crystals while stuff stuff is sandy yellow. I am not complaining, it was free from a very generous person and it was nice to have a bit to practice with getting down a good smoking method/device and the such. I am happy the bong/choreboy filter works as well as it does so I don't waste anymore. It will do until I get a GVG. I am hoping the 100 mg dose will prove to be a breakthrough dose for me. What I have experienced so far has been amazing I can only imagine what a full on breakthrough is like.

Even if by chance I never am able to some DMT again I am extremely happy I was givin the chance to even try it once. I never thought I would ever get the chance.

15. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i don't think it's good to heat copper and inhale the fumes. it's probably not good to do that with most metals, but there are better ones than copper to use. i have no good suggestions though :)

still haven't decided if i'll try my hot air vape or my glass bong when i finally try DMT. mine's quite yellow and clumpy kinda

16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

DMT has a really low melting point, I don't recommend using a torch lighter to vape it.

17. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Holding the torch a good 6-7 inches above the bowl worked perfectly. I found this method on DMT Nexus and has been the only one to work well for me.

18. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

congrats on your sub-breakthrough! i can't wait to hear what your experience is like when you fully blast off.. into the cosmos :sunny:

but still, your lucky to have even gotten to try it! I'm not so fortunate :( though i suppose sometime in life, my path will simply lead me to dmt.. i hope haha.

:cheers2:

19. Primal

Primal Member

Get some MHRB, Lye, Naptha, safety gear etc and MAKE the opportunity to do it again :D http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=412276&f=457

I think everyone recommends the torch lighter for GVGs - to heat the ceramic plate. Making some enhanced leaf makes it so much easier to smoke, just get some peppermint / mullein, disolve your spice in Isopropyl and chuck the herbs in and wait for it to evaporate. Smoke it in a bong like you would some bud - no messing about with holding the flame 6 inches away, just light, remove flame and KABOOM! :sunny:

20. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

^^^ I was thinking about doing that after I acquire a gram until I can get a GVG even though the mesh screen/bong thing works. It's a little harsh with my asthma and all.

I didn't have enough really to work with these last two times to make any kind of changa and I was a little too excited to wait for herbs to come in. They made just about all the herbs that was in the fake weed incense shit illegal here (Mugwort, Bay Bean, Lion's Tail, Lion's Ear, Sacred Lotus, Blue Lotus, Indian Warrior, Skullcap, Damiana, ect) so good herbs are hard to come by. In 2005 they made Mimosa Hostilis, Caapi, and pretty much everything else (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_State_Act_159) it takes to extract DMT or make Ayahuasca also. :(