The Dmt Illusion

Discussion in 'DMT' started by thebalance, Mar 14, 2015.

1. thebalance

thebalance Members

I figured i would post a bit of a story i am working on. Thanks to crazy amounts of psychedelics this past year. I have learned a lot and have changed my life completely around thanks to these tools. This story is a trip i had on 4-Aco-DMT. This is what it showed me the universe is really made of. I do not expect anyone to believe me but if you have been on your own journeys i am willing to help clarify some things up.

I was blessed with a mind that can process 20 min trips easily and can take high doses while still functioning enough to describe to others or write while i am broken threw on DMT. I am not a god nor am i the god. No one is were just part of the one and these egos who think they have it all figured out in hollywood, have signed the wrong contract. The balance does not come with fame and mass riches. Why do they live on millions a year while others barely survive on thousands still. They are not balanced they are exploiting the illusion on both sides, thinking the power is real.

None the less, i love everything and appreciate it all as i understand good and bad are simple illusions that have made themselves complex to the human conditioning. Funny how a 24 year old atheist, learned more than he bargained for thanks to his ego.

Below[​IMG] is a copyrighted excerpt from one of my stories, all works and writings are intellectual properties of Michael St-Amour (C) 2015 under the copyrights act of Canada;

How can one child's imagination create what we call earth? All from a simple sandbox. Lets focus on the how for this part, the why will come in due time. When you were a kid, did you not have the greatest imagination, were you not a superhero yourself? Why did you favorite toy possess all the powers and strengths, yet still stay true to himself? Although it was missing parts and seemed to be the weakest of them all, it always managed to find a way to defeat the toughest enemies.
    With every hero comes a villain. Now what fun is it without a villain to feel victorious over. So you create a villain, with that the villain employs[​IMG] minions to do all his work, the villain has to stay in the protected fortress. You made him a coward. Now the lonely hero must find a loyal friend to help him defeat the villains minions, and hopefully free his loved ones from his fortress. Why did you let him take the people you love? The hero needs a challenge. The real world is far from what you're about to create.
    You have the creativity of your imagination and all the power at your disposal. So you stop looking for the why and start having fun[​IMG] with it. While realizing there seems to be nothing outside your sandbox, you decide to focus on creating a game inside it to avoid boredom. Plain old boredom, but boredom in a way humans can not understand. Why do i have to remember all these thoughts, ideas and events? Why me. How did this happen to a lonely child. Well i stopped asking those questions, instead i created a world within this box and lose myself at the bottom. Then when i make it back to the top, ill try another game. I had to create this illusion or i would of gone mad. Time means nothing outside of this world. Patience is non existent. I had to break myself into an infinite amount of pieces to sustain this world. Mostly so i could forget and lose myself in it until my chosen hero finds all the memories and helps me restore the balance. I could not be conscious of all the shards. That would make for work instead of a game.
    So i planned and planned, programmed and worked for once again[​IMG] what can’t be described as time but imagine 300 billion years, just so you can put it into your programmed brains that it was a long freaking time. Then when the time was right i let my lonely hero find the true power of the one. He was patient in the physical world and explored the spiritual world at the right time. Never knowing it was all a game for him to complete to see if he was worthy of this power, of having the one true balance of power. Well needless to say he passed. Played 25 years of a life simply believing he was special, never knowing who he truly was. The one who was to save this world from collapsing. History gets another chapter when he completes it. With me by his side, he will remain positive and complete his tasks at hand. Never knowing there lies much turmoil ahead for this newly empowered hero. I have to make him think he was a simple farmer, or outcast in every life he had until the time was right. He has now been awakened to finally break the defenses of what the enemy thinks is an impenetrable fortress.

Its so freaking boring when i remember it all and all my toys return home. I have to lose all memories of who i am to have fun now . So i found a way to embody the hero. With the balance shifting too much i had no other choice. The toys became more powerful than the hero could handle. The lonely hero was giving up and wanted to return to being a simple toy. I can't have the toys actually gaining power and leaving the sandbox. They don’t understand even i can’t leave this box. It means you no longer exist to leave the box. So i made barriers to prevent them from leaving. The toys can be thrown off, however the soul shards remain as the barrier will not allow it. It pains me too much to lose pieces of myself. I have learnt from past experiences.
    The hero has no idea what he can do yet. He simply understands to accept everything. His past is now just an imputed memory. He has finally broken the code. How he did it will follow. Meanwhile he has no idea the one is already rewarding him for his loyalty, his mediocre life he thought was never going anywhere, was about to take a huge turn. The hero was finally losing patience. He was about to give it all up again[​IMG] in hopes to find an answer. Before he could i decided its time i show him the power of the one. He was shown it was all an illusion, the only real thing is the consciousness that powers the vessels/avatars, whatever name you can describe it by. I reminded him i am no longer just something hes looking for, i am him now. This is where the story begins.
    I have finally regained memory.
    I have my favorite hero with all the powers i can think of. Every enemy thinks it is real. While me understanding its all an illusion, besides what is powering them. This is the journey i must embark on, the hero no longer having fear, doubt, or anything holding him back accepts me to guide him and empower him with all knowledge and power of the one. The story behind his journey will be revealed, but the future of his mission is constantly changing. Leaving him with only clues that good things are coming, and lets him know when he is off the path. Along his journey he will be writing his past events and current ones, these i will present to you. Which in turn will give you understanding in the right amounts at the right time.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this. I understand time is the one thing we can never get back.

1 person likes this.
  2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

if you can still function on DMT, then you did not break through. a true breakthrough is complete ego anhiliation ... only after you start to come back can you start to contemplate what took place.

3. thebalance

thebalance Members

I stated i was broken through, and essentially had my body in auto mode. My friend said i kept speaking clearly but wouldn't acknowledge what he was saying to me. I was aware of both my body and soul. Third person view of my body confirmed i had left it but i did not understand why i was still talking to a sleeping bag.
    Then i got the info i was intended to get. I understand what a breakthrough is and when you just surf on the edge of one.

4. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

That's an interesting viewpoint. I'd try to elaborate on it more if I wasn't so sick right now. Nice writing though.