The Dissociatives Guide!

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Geneity, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Yes. It Was.

2. moomooman

moomooman Member

straight up as 4-meo-pcp, thats sick shit right there. you got yourself a respectable drug dealer; knows precisely what it is he's selling.

3. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

I would agree 100% about Saliva being in my opinion also classafied in the Drug class of a dissociative anesthetic. It's high buy far is most like that of a dissociative. As for me I am not to big a fan of most dissociatives what so ever I really can't stand most of them but there is one that is in the tops of my favorite drugs and its the only one I like, and that is PCP.Boy Nothing better then getting down on a big old Dust Blunt AKA the old Chem Warfare Blunt !!!!!! Wow I can smell the burning chemical smell now and that Gasoline/Raid taste it leaves in your mouth-YUM YUM-.You also got to love a Big old bag of freshly diped Dust that Green ass juice all over the Bag I love seeing that shit. Boy thats when you know you got some good kick ass shit !!!!! Be Wear of blowing bong loads though ?

4. Geneity

^ lol, man.

FINE DAMMIT

I'll put Salvia there.

5. Geneity

Salvia Added. I'm adding pharmacology information as well.

6. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Hears why I think Salvia should be added, I really am not a expert on the chemistry of drugs. Over the years I can't tell you how many times I have heard alot of back and fourth people making there points that salvia is a Hallucinogen others say its a dissociative and some even argue a point that it should be classified as opioid becasue thats the receptors it works on.But the hell with all that shit you could go on and on and argue forever. The end result in my opinion is the high and I myself label a drug in the group on its high and the effects of the high alone and the Salvia high hands down is that of a dissociative.

7. Geneity

It does feel much like a dissociative, but it's very atypical and very intense. It's almost in a class of it's own. Salvinorin A is a very strange molecule.

8. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

Salvia is like the wierd kid that picks his nose and doesn't fit in

9. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

I would conside salvia a dissociative. I never tried it but have seen people try it, and definitely, you lose your mind. So yes, salvia should be listed here. I think salvia sucks in my opinion, its extremely unappealing... [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

i have not done any dissociatives in a long time. i didnt enjoy dxm at all. pcp was great but i would not repeat it due to the, well brain damage. ketamine is something i would love to get my hands on

11. moomooman

moomooman Member

didnt enjoy dxm? how much you did? you can get to a pcp like state from the right intake of dxm, sometimes you gotta dose in increments to get a good experience.

12. Geneity

Updated a few things.

13. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

I can only imagine what it must have been like to be given PCP in WW I without having any idea of what it does.

1 person likes this.
  14. Geneity

Yeah holy shit. Those guys had enough shit to deal with, let alone losing their damn minds from something as heavy as PCP.

Updated 4-MeO-PCP a bit. I'll be making a purchase soon and have much more to add.

15. mokrit

mokrit Member

Wow, thanks a lot for posting this Geneity and keep up the good work on it!

I think dissociatives are in some ways the hardest class of drugs to understand from an experience perspective. I've found that they bring up more intense inner questioning even than psychedelics. They also have this way of confusing you while simultaneously making you feel like you understand something very profound - like you have important new knowledge but can't quite put your finger on what that knowledge actually is.

Have you found any more information about the neurotoxicity of 4-meo-pcp? Or is there still just not enough information on that one yet?

16. shiva_master

shiva_master Member

Dissociatives can have a heavy mental aspect to it. Large amounts of ket have had an interesting mind fuck with. Dxm was just totally weird in Super high amounts. So, comparatively, how much DXM needed to get a pcp like feeling. 700? 1400(done it). Just curious as never been able to try pcp.

17. dmob12

dmob12 Member

Dissociatives ftw, I'm dexing right now.

18. xcandykidx

xcandykidx Member

19. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

gahhh man just seeing that makes me want to throw up.

and drink it :D

20. Geneity

After having injected ketamine I'd say DXM feels absolutely nothing like it. It definitely has dissociative properties, but it does not induce the visions and otherworldly states that a k-hole does. I've done 1,400-1,500mg and gotten a very intense state of mind, and yes it's quite dissociative, but it does not feel like ketamine and PCP is considered a heavier version of ketamine. Though I doubt it gets any heavier than 150mg's of IM ketamine.

PCP seems to be an incredibly rare drug, and with people confusing actual phenylcyclohexylpiperidine with the chemical formaldehyde because of the slang term "embalming fluid" you never know what you might get being sold as PCP.

They do. I find a k-hole is on equal ground with a DMT breakthrough in terms of general insanity and visions. This is IM ketamine and smoked DMT though.

Thanks for reminding me about the 4-MeO-PCP. Still an extremely rare compound.