The day I quit smoking weed

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by jimi420, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimi420

jimi420 Member

Did I say anything about minor sins? Why are you quoting me on something I did not say?

total bullshit is us thinking any sin is minor. We have been so tainted by this world and our own sinful nature that we can not see the ugliness of sin.

Dude, i was just getting revelation today about how wrong it is for us to be sinful.. and how much of a right God has to scrap all humanity.

But He does not, because He loves us.

amen.

2. jimi420

jimi420 Member

I love you
    I need you
    I want you
    to be free from sins
    from our JesusChrist
    ourSin
    our humanity
    our sinful ways
    our humanity
    be free
    freedom
    radical
    Oursins
    freedom
    freedom
    oursins
    country
    oursins
    freedom
    oursincity
    freedom

3. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

I do not believe for a second that you consciously love me.

4. jimi420

jimi420 Member

I love every body..

I was speaking on behalf of God though..

5. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

why would God need someone to speak on his behalf?

6. jimi420

jimi420 Member

that's how He has always worked.

That's how He likes things I guess..

That's why He used the prophets and such..

it's funny cause like I asked God the other day when I heard Him literally give me the name of some one to pray for that I hardly know.. I was like "God why do you even need me to do that, why don't you just do it yourself" and like I didn't get an answer right then.. but I talked with some friends and overall I don't have a great answer but I think it's something to do with Him like needing to use to as tools or something.. vessels, ships, to carry His Holy Spirit to and fro.

He needs witnesses!!

sounds like fun to me!!

7. PeaceInTheStreets

PeaceInTheStreets Member

I mean you literally said "minor sins" but you said sins in general so that includes minor sins. Haha it's so funny how you've casted sins out of an actual person and now you've actually heard the voice of God himself. Please tell me who is voice is similar too? And sure being a "witness" for god and devoting your life to that cause sounds like real fun. I bet you won't regret that when your "over the hill". I'm confused about something. You said before that the way of the church or whatever is not the real way of Jesus. It seems everyone who want's to make someone believe in God is saying the same thing. How do you know your way is correct as to people who believe gay marriage and other old christian ideals? How can people who are not God keep rewriteing the books and changing the "rules" of christianity? Because they are definitely not god. How do you know your believing the right things, other then you trust what your TOLD.

8. jimi420

jimi420 Member

I apologize I did not see where I said the word "minor" I guess all that was beside the point any way.

I did not cast sins our of a person my friend, I cast out demons from a person. and it really was not me it was the Holy Spirit through me...

I have heard God speak to me..

In fact I had a prophetic word the other night.. I'll share it, you don't have to believe me..
    I was at a conference where the Holy Spirit was falling heavily.. I was praying/worshiping when I heard "London Calling"I asked the Lord if He was telling me to move to London, but I felt like the word was for some one else.. I looked around the room and asked who it was for.. I felt the Lord telling me it was for a young man playing the keyboard skillfully. I thought to myself, "well, I don't want to send some random dude to London if I'm wrong" So I kept praying and felt pretty strongly I was right about it.. But then I noticed something, it was the young man's shirt, it read "I <3 London" haha well what do you know? So I went up to Him after the worship time was over and told him. He told me he had a heart to do missions in Europe, praise God.

I believe I said before(correct me if I'm wrong) that the AMERICAN church is not really living out the way of Christ in the FULLNESS. Or at least, that's what I wish I would have wrote:) at any rate no we are not God and no we can no re-write HIS word. Any one that does is in great danger. I could take your quote and erase some stuff and what not and do my own thing with it to make it say what I want but that would be lying.. some people do that with God's, true. But that does not change His word. More than anything people have not actually changed the texts so much as turned them around and misused/mistranslated them. At any rate, the WORD says that the Word is actually written in our hearts too I believe. So that means that if we are filled with the Holy Ghost we already know what is right and what is wrong.. On the issue of homosexuality, it is a sin, it is written, it is forgivable, and I know a few Christians who have been delivered from a homosexual lifestyle.

One other point I would like to make "PeaceInTheStreets" Christianity is not about a set of rules that you need to start trying your best to follow.. it's not about cleaning yourself up and becoming an all-star. It's about coming to the Father dirty, broke, and homeless.. He fixes you up and cleans you up and you just cooperate. the End.

God bless.

9. PeaceInTheStreets

PeaceInTheStreets Member

You definitely said you cast spirits out of a friend
    Your a duesh. You probably copy and paste all of this little FAKE ASS "stories" from some stupid christian website. It's funny how every time you see like stories it's from some Christian who claims that their way of life is the best and it's like the highest of highs. BULLSHIT. Just like you said before "jesus has been trying to get you blazed since day one" , that's bullshit. You will not feel stoned because you believe in God. It's all a placebo effect, you think everything good that happens in your life is because of god but it isn't I promise. You know this too. Your afraid if you stop believing you'll go back into the fucked up person in the fucked up life you once were. You fear yourself so you put all beliefs into a god that doesn't exist. Have fun spending your life the way you do, i'm sure you'll have tons of fun with it. Have fun waiting for God to return, he never will. Not your lifetime, not your kids, not your grandkids, not EVER. If he ever even existed. I'm sure he was a person but his "gifts" were all tall tales. Your a liar. I see those bullshit informercials healing blindness and paralysis and like things INSTANTLY on at like 4 AM all the time. Tell me that is not bullshit. Honestly. I mean you mean to tell me that they would not just basically become doctors and heal everything, even diseases with no cure? Like cancer and aids? That would for damn sure turn non believers on to your cult right away a lot faster and with a bigger success rate then trying to talk out your ass all day. Don't you agree? They never do those "healings" anywhere else but on TV in a big nice fancy church. Thing about it if they could actually do that they'd do it on prime time new's for all of America and the world to see. You said you don't believe in America's Christianity or whatever the fuck you said but yet you go and tell lies just like they do. Your cult is sloppy within the organization itself. They have different beliefs and views within the same religion.

I'm done with this thread, it seriously is useless speaking to you, YOUR TWACKED. and i'll say it for you, "blesssss you". That bless you was from you to me, not vice versa. No need to say it to me. No need to say it at the end of every post either, we get the point your a good "holy" little man. Stop trying to put off this image that your kindness is real. It's fake. It's all to please someone so that they'll keep his "blessing" on you. Well, that's what you think anyway.

fuck off. Get the fuck outta here. Just like Christianity doesn't wanna claim anyone not holy our 420 peeps and culture don't claim your lame self. Your insulting the 420.

10. jimi420

jimi420 Member

Yes I did say I cast SPIRITS out of a person, not sins

My friend, you don't have to believe me, that's ok.

Let me ask you a question.. do you have dreams ever? Have you ever just lost your temper and gone bizerk? Do you cuss and swear ALOT?

Guess what? You might have a demon.. or demons.. I did. I was dropping the F bomb on my mom as I went to roll a blunt in my basement and I was suicidal.. Why? Cause my mom was filled with the Holy Spirit and the demons that controlled me HATED HER. But once I gave up my life to Christ and got filled those demons left(most of em, I still got some bothering me in my dreams and such)..

So, believe me or don't believe me but the reason you are in such a fuss is not because I'm some ignorant idiot who offends you by have 420 in my online forum user name but it is because you have demons controlling you and they HATE ME.

Bring it on satan. I've been goin to war ever since I started this thread.. but it;s worth cause I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Here's some videos you might like..

the guy who does deliverance on him is a joke but it's good and it's not from a info mercial show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoA-dBREM5c&feature=fvw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duYYq9CV7cA&feature=related

11. symbiote

symbiote Member

holy crap!

12. 420twentyfour7

420twentyfour7 Member

Y do all women love Jesus Christ? Cuz he was hung like this *does cross pose*

bad time for this joke?

13. BradTheSkeptic

BradTheSkeptic Member

I cuss all the fucking time, and I'm not filled with any god damn demons...

I talked to a guy once who woulx always substitute words for vulgar language. For example, fudge in place of fuck. I asked why he did that, and he said because he didn't want to offend god. I then asked why he thought god couldn't figure out his code...:p

They are just words, man.:) Most all teenagers hate their parents at some point too. You are taking this stuff way too seriously dude. All you are doing is shutting people out... They will never hear your message.

14. jimi420

jimi420 Member

Well, at least your friends trying and stuff.

Dude, I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but cussing is nasty.

Anyway dude, I'm losing my steam with all this.. I think I'll just let you go bro, I can't convince you of anything alls I'm doing is pissing you off..

If you want to talk about Christ tell me, if you want to argue and swear at me, just stop.

thank you.

peace.

15. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

You got it all wrong, see.. Jesus loves smoking pot!

[​IMG]

16. PeaceInTheStreets

PeaceInTheStreets Member

17. OverUnity

OverUnity Member

is there REALLY people still alive that believe that satan will get them if their bad?

did your brain stop developing altogether as a child?

18. Socratez

Socratez Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ah yea, Jesus... like the one who "DOESN'T EXIST!"

dude, you need to smoke a bowl and watch zighist!

19. Socratez

Socratez Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

True story:

I smoke weed with Jesus!! I swear to god! It was at a party.. he was there... we got high together... he is an awesome chillout buddy..

20. jimi420

jimi420 Member

Love you guys still. PM if you have real questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.