The Day His Mom Didn't Care Anymore

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Inavacuum, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

Well I smoke at ym friend Mason's house all the time. His mom doesn't care if we drink but she has caught his older brpther with weed and she didn't liek it. So we always tried to smoke away from her and say we were drunk and she always bought it. The other night we walked in and she said she smelled pot, we said we didn't know what she was talking about lol haha. She asked us if we smoked and I was like dood she knows let's just tell jer. So Mason was like yes mom I'm sorry and she said she didn't care if we smoked just to make sure Mason's dad didn't find out. Which is virtualy impposible because his dad is at work most of the time we are there and when he is home he is asleep and we could just run outside or to Mason's room because he doesn't ask questions. So I guess I have like a little sanctuary now. It kicks ass!

2. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

congradulation.;)

3. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

That's what my house is like; my parents don't care.
    Same with my friend's house, we smoke there all the time.
    It's always nice to have a safe place to smoke where you can do it and not get in trouble . :)

4. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i dont know if my parents would care...they have never had a long speech about drugs with me, and i have heard storys of them doing drugs occasionally, but i would rather keep it a secret from them.

Many of my friends parents let them smoke or just dont care. Its great, isnt it?

5. thebuffster

thebuffster Member

My parents know I smoke, just ask me not to do it when they're around. Besides, I don't even live with them anymore, so I smoke whenever I want.

6. the_dude

the_dude Senior Member

dose she know whats myth and what not and all that about weed? i mean, has she come to her senses or has she just given up on you? because if she has given up on you you need to have a serious talk with her. but if she has come to her senses then: congrats!