The Cure For Cancer.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by FinnishButterfly, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FinnishButterfly

FinnishButterfly JennyJelly

Woo Ginkgo knows what I am talking about!!!! :) Very accurate thank you.

Wait your grandma made dishsoap with urine?

But I dont think that drinking pee makes you a vampire, but I do think that performing oral sex on a woman, on her period, would make you seem like a vampire?

Other than that I think that people who sayeating your shit are literally insane. Like, crazy mofos.

2. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

yes soap. but i cant explaine the process, But her glasses never had spots on them...
    If drinking urine turns you into a monster.. Its believable, My brother woke me up once and said theres a monster downstairs. And I heard it growling, Snarling, gurgling. I wondered what is this noise.. I was scared!!! I went down the steps slowly.. And the monster got louder. I looked into the room I heard the monster... And behold there indeed was the monster.. All 280lbs of it.. My Grandmother Snoring on the couch...

3. FinnishButterfly

FinnishButterfly JennyJelly

I'm not putting urine on my dishes... LOL... but you know in some countries that's how people wash their hair.

Your grandmother must be a very feminiminiminim woman.

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

enough of this piss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.