The Cure For Cancer.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by FinnishButterfly, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FinnishButterfly

FinnishButterfly JennyJelly

I know the cure. . . . problem is they keep searching for something else, because if they don't.. well...
    1. It's free this way
    2. Well... how do you really tell a patient how to do that.. without them slapping you?

2. FinnishButterfly

Oh. right. The cure to cancer, is drinking your own urine. Sounds cruel. But it's true.

3. plutoniumman

plutoniumman Member

Mind explaining how urine would cure cancer?
    Or at least providing some sort of source?

I'm afraid to search Google; hard telling what kind of stuff I'll find! [​IMG]

4. FinnishButterfly

Ok, Drinking your own urine is called "Urine therapy".. It's also said to overcome AIDs, Colitis, Candidis, Depression.. ect.. herpes.. ect...
    This is what is in urine, that is critical to your health.
    Alanine, total ..... 38 mg/day
    Arginine, total ..... 32 mg/day
    Ascorbic acid ..... 30 mg/day
    Allantoin ..... 12 mg/day
    Amino acids, total ..... 2.1 g/day
    Bicarbonate ..... 140 mg/day
    Biotin ..... 35 mg/day
    Calcium ..... 23 mg/day
    Creatinine ..... 1.4 mg/day
    Cystine ..... 120 mg/day
    Dopamine ..... 0.40 mg/day
    Epinephrine ..... 0.01 mg/day
    Folic acid ..... 4 mg/day
    Glucose ..... 100 mg/day
    Glutamic acid ..... 308 mg/day
    Glycine ..... 455 mg/day
    Inositol ..... 14 mg/day
    Iodine ..... 0.25 mg/day
    Iron ..... 0.5 mg/day
    Lysine, total ..... 56 mg/day
    Magnesium ..... 100 mg/day
    Manganese ..... 0.5 mg/day
    Methionine, total ..... 10 mg/day
    Nitrogen, total ..... 15 g/day
    Ornithine ..... 10 mg/day
    Pantothenic acid ..... 3 mg/day
    Phenylalanine ..... 21 mg/day
    Phosphorus, organic ..... 9 mg/day
    Potassium ..... 2.5 mg/day
    Proteins, total ..... 5 mg/day
    Riboflavin ..... 0.9 mg/day
    Tryptophan, total ..... 28 mg/day
    Tyrosine, total ..... 50 mg/day
    Urea ..... 24.5 mg/day
    Vitamin B6 ..... 100 mg/day
    Vitamin B12 ..... 0.03 mg/day
    Zinc ..... 1.4 mg/day

When you drink it, it recycles. So it gets rid of the toxins, and clears out your system, almost like detoxifying.. but better. It's better for your body and it gives you what you need... and for some reason...
    but here's a link on how to cure cancer with urine therapy..
    http://www.ehow.com/how_2031624_use-urine-therapy.html

5. plutoniumman

plutoniumman Member

It seems strange that our piss would be so healthy for us!
    Why doesn't our body filter it out better or some thing?
    That seems like a huge waste of nutrients!

I think I'll wait until I'm really desperate before I drink my own piss...
    Until then, I'll stick-to veggies! :)

6. FinnishButterfly

LOL. That was my idea exactly, I'll wait until I get cancer again.

7. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

here we go again! some years back, i knew a guy in a group i belong, to who got this same type of advice at one of these websites. only in his case the advice was to eat his own shit! the artical read quite alot like one. just because something is on the web don't mean shit!

8. treehuggerT

treehuggerT Member

Ya, I'll get right on that <BAER>

9. zihger

zihger Senior Member

Oh, man this stuff is whacked, like drinking your own piss or eating your own shit will make you healthy?

Come on it only takes a little common sense to know that isn’t right.

This reminds me of the guy who drilled a hole in his head for some kind of reason.

10. FinnishButterfly

EW. DO NOT EAT YOUR OWN SHIT, that is a horrible idea you'll give yourself disease like... ecoli! That is in no way a good idea....

But actually drinking your own piss, is good for you. There are already thousands of books on it just google "urine therapy". There are tons of natural healing doctors who want to recommend the same thing, but don't for fear of replies like these.

11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

urine therapy only works if you are already in good health (if you are ill, your urine will not be sterile) so if you are well, why do it, and if you are not, you are double dosing what the body is filtering out.
    Finnish, I don't mean to be cruel, but you seem happy to buy into some wacky stuff.
    When you read about these things, do you look for peer review, real degrees or any unbiased input?

I pretty much cross ref the odd stuff I give a try.

12. guy

guy Senior Member

maybe you could flavour the urine with cordial to give it fruity flavour?

13. blank cd

blank cd Member

reminds me of how some beers are reffered to as "watered-down piss". maybe we could mix them with these beer, and get them back up to full strength? *rollseyes*

14. FinnishButterfly

LOL well Guy people usually mix it with a little honey to sweeten it. I personally never did it, but I have heard great great things.. I don't just read about them I talk to actual natural doctors AFTER I read about it. About three of them.. I like to get different opinions, see if people have tried it, but you know.. it's like a jelly fish sting.. how do you get rid of the pain? Pee!!!!

15. blackcat666

sweeten urine is easy to get, its called "diabetes." i most strongly suggest not getting it! mixing beer with piss? i made a comment on that earler this week, when i saw someone drinking green beer. i said to her: "i don't think the horse that came out of is too healthy!" i did drink piss one time. a "friend" gave me a can of beer back when i was sixteen. i did not know he had peed in it, and refrigerated it before, he gave it to me. EWWWWWWW... ONE HELL OF A NASTY TASTE OF SALT!

16. Hesh

Hesh Member

ahh dude i was eating when i read ur post haha... maybe i shouldn't of been reading this thread. blah. i have heard u can pee on a wound/cut, i wouldn't try drinking my piss... unless i ate some amanitas... :D maybe... or not!

17. FinnishButterfly

lol actually you can urinate on a wound and it will prevent it from infection... think of it this way..

Most of your urine is water, and I THINK it's about 2% is urea, the active ingredient in urine. Now, I was reading some labels in my house.. our lube.. our flavored lube... all of them... has one thing in it that shocked me. UREA.

Now you know what's in a lot of antiseptics? Urea. You know what is in your acne treatments? Urea.

They say the best treatment for acne *and you can look this up its' strongly recommended by dermatologist* is taking your first pee in the morning, take a qtip and "apply to affected area"..
    it works.
    unfortunately i tried it, cleared up in a day.

18. ginkgo

ginkgo Banned

I am familiar with this. It works with some things applying it to the skin like after getting stung by a jellyfish. But drinking it is like the placebo effect. When they test drugs, how well it works is not important. What is important is how well it works against a placebo. The body is brilliant. It would be stupid to get rid of stuff it needs. You can get more urea by drinking cats urine.

The brain knows how to heal the body but it is overfed and undernourished. To think that you can smoke as much as you want, eat cancer causing foods, and use cancer causing things and get rid of it by drinking urine is like thinking that you can be like James Bond and get a license to kill. I know a couple of people who read the book on it. Both believe the stuff in the book but they do not drink their own urine.

They have the 500,000 person study showing that eating meat causes cancer. Also thousands of studies show that fruits and vegetables prevent cancer. There are Natural Cancer Cures that are based on science. The urine gets rid of lots of sodium from salt. Put 4 ounces of salt in water and drink it and you will die. You do not want to be putting that salt back in you. You can get B-12 from eating stool or feces since the bacteria in the lower colon produces it. But it is still a bad idea.

On a fast, the body can get rid of up to 80,000 mg of salt per day. Most of this comes out through the urine. During a fast of 4 or more days the urine is extremely toxic.

19. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

my grandmother had a million uses for urine.. She was from the old country.. Many of them included drinking urine, soaking sprains, ear aches, To washing dishes..<Well she made soap. If you questioned this drinking practice this is the answer you got.."you drink your pee in the womb child." I wouldnt suggest this practice to amature folks... since it a folk remedy from a world not forgotten....

20. blackcat666

so let me ask this... i knew a guy, who read in a book on the occult, that eating poop during a blue moon would turn someone into lycan, (werewolf) and make them an imortal. now, if you drink pee at night on halloween does that turn you into a vampire, and make you an imortal too? both of those ideals sound like a crock of shit to me! i'm quite sure, either drinking pee and/or eating poop would give anyone an enternal death as a ghost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.