The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Nude

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Renovatu, May 19, 2013.

1. mytime

mytime Members

Once drove about 30 miles in the middle of the day nude in my car. live in a rural area.
    On another time I stood at a view point looking out over a valley in the nude in the evening before the sun went down.
    Use to have a house where the patio was partially hidden by trees. I would go out on that patio at night during the summer in the nude. Just sit and feel the summer breeze or a summer rain or what ever the weather was on a particular night.
    All of these times were very good and the feeling of being free was also good. Love being nude.

2 people like this.
  2. kiltdude

kiltdude Member

The craziest thing I've ever done nude was drive from a little south of San Francisco to my home in San Jose, about 60 miles! It was about 9:30 pm, very little traffic on a 3 lane freeway. I was barefoot and only wearing shorts and a t-shirt. After I got out of the metro area, I slipped off my shorts and a few minutes later, slipped off my t-shirt. I wasn't worried about cars/trucks passing me and looking in. My car has tinted windows... :) It felt great! I'm totally smooth from the neck down and the only hair I have [which is long] is on my head. My hair hanging down my upper arms felt great! When I got back into a considerable amount of traffic, I was a bit nervous but kept realizing my windows are tinted and it's nighttime. If you want to drive nude at night don't give the cops any reason to pull you over. 1) Make sure you drive the speed limit, 2) Pay close attention to what you're doing, 3) Make sure you don't have any burned out lights and 4) Enjoy the ride!

3. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

My birth. That was the craziest thing I ever done nude.

4. Banned Drama Queen

Banned Drama Queen Idiot

Ran the bases on a baseball field and did a cartwheel (not a good one) when I reached home plate... on a dare in college... it was at night in front of a handful of coed friends so thrilling but not overly crazy

5. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Probably would be when I was a kid. Playmates (male and female) and I would run through the woods pretending to be indians and we would play naked hide and seek in the hay loft of the barn.

6. Gerald

Gerald Member

Getting naked at Kiwiburn.The main event is the burning of the effigy. Shortly after dark this was set alight, supervised by the Hunterville volunteer fire brigade, before a crowd of everyone there. At a certain point the fire service pulled back and around 600-700 striped off their clothes and and ran around the fire, in celebration, a tradition of this event. As you can imagine there was quite a bit of chaos afterwards as those as naked as jaybirds sought to locate their clothes where they thought they were but weren’t. A number of the ‘old hands’ attended the burn naked, a wise decision, given some were still looking at 1am. Aside from the burn itself, nudity was pretty much common place at the swimming hole, where there was a mud pit and secret sauna, and to a lesser extent in the tent village and at the theme camps. That figure of 600-700 is an estimate based on the size of the crowd and about half participating. I was one of those who lost their clothes, and their head torch and flashlight, after making sure I knew where it was. Afterwards I walked back and forth, no sign, even had the rangers helping. The odd experience I had before the panic, of looking into someone's soul, both of us were slightly out of it, was put to one side. I took the ranger's advice of to get up at first light. I found my clothes scattered over the paddock, and my flashlight by a teepee, the headtorch had vanished. Every cloud has a silver lining. When looking for my clothes, I came across a pyro-technician looking co-incidentally for his head torch, but not his clothing. Anyway we got talking and the next minute, well not quite the next minute, as we had to obtain coffee, from the nearest camp, I was helping him prepare to detonate an explosive device at 8am. Once everything was connected, and not before, I was to pull a rope and shout out, Goodmorning Kiwiburn. I shouted the message, pulled the rope. There was an enormous explosion, a fire ball shot into the clear sky, which then metamorphosed into a black ring which slowly dispersed. A second first for me. There was another detonation later. Just to slightly backtrack : we were sitting at the SK camp the day before when the first was made. There was a boom like thunder. Everyone just stopped and thought, what was that, collectively reading our minds thinking an LPG tank had exploded and expecting the worst. Thankfully our fears were not manifested.
    The event was quite international, with many backpackers from overseas, though the majority of burners were Kiwis as far as I could tell, making a point of engaging with those new to me. I found many were from Wellington and Auckland and in fact from all over the North Island. Some had links with the festival and music scene and to communities. I was able to get an update on development at the Heartwood community at Christchurch, where a new group are about to takeover the city site and the farm at Oxford. The devastation caused by fire at Wilderland was generally known. One interesting matter was how many people had links to the rainbow family, or knew about rainbow gatherings. I lost how many times I was asked about the coming gathering. All good though. I met Josh Triple F, administrator of the Aotearoa Rainbow Facebook page at the Burn. He was part of a music camp Taradise, which had attached the Burn Radio Station. He saw me and the next thing I was being interviewed on air completely naked about the next gathering. Agewise the event was young, 20s-30s, though there were a good number of older folks. I always recommend Kiwiburn to the travellers as an alternative festival, small enough to be very imtimate, very hippie, [SIZE=11pt]with the strong degree of organisation, all by volunteers, with a strong solidarity between those between attending and the feeling of complete safety. [/SIZE]

7. Kerri

Kerri Members

I wish I had something better for this question! I've played stripping games, been skinny dipping and had some public sex but really nothing crazy to tell

1 person likes this.
  8. DiagonalZone

DiagonalZone Member

danced on a pool table, hid under the pool table to smoke a bowl like it was a little fort....gotten drunk on many occasions nude

9. Biwing

Biwing Member

I drove my truck around for an hour or so nude. The best part was that I stopped to watch some deer in a field and the fields owner (my neighbor) and his wife stopped to see if I needed help. She was on my side of the truck so she could have seen me. We talked for around ten minutes and they left. I don't know if she knew how I was dressed because there was never any mention of it since.

10. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

Got arrested by the cops.

11. bluewatersurfer

bluewatersurfer Members

probably not necessarily crazy but swimming in the middle of the open ocean nude is
    pretty cool....not necessarily risk though
    surfing like that is on the bucket list

12. DeNuttySquirrel

DeNuttySquirrel Members

Driven from Iowa to Missouri 8 hrs. one way naked during the day. Rode in a WNBR. Went to a public hunting and fishing area and did a photoshoot.

13. autoeroticNC

autoeroticNC Members

I would do that running sometimes too! The feeling is unforgettable...

14. Fixes_big_yellow_things

Fixes_big_yellow_things Members

While naked I once Let a man stick a three inch long freezing needle in my nut sac twice, he then cut them both open and bisected my vas differens
    If any one says a vasectomy doesn't hurt they're fn lying to you.

One last word of wisdom. Don't let your 4 year old child accidently jump on your jewels 3 hours after the freezing wears off post snipping.....the 1-10 painscale doesn't chart high enough for that one.

Terry B likes this.
  15. autoeroticNC

autoeroticNC Members

Ok I really don't think that getting naked for a doctor is what we were looking for but... You Win! That is the craziest thing posted on here yet.

16. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Rode a scooter around magaluf

17. yyz77

yyz77 Members

Girl, you are awesome. This is the best thing I've read in a long time. Thanks for sharing!

18. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Sex in a car, and on the beach, but I’m not sure that’s “crazy.” lol

19. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Gotta be careful on the beach 'cause that sand gets into EVERYTHING!

GLENGLEN likes this.
  20. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

That’s why you put a blanket down, silly :tearsofjoy:

21. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

Hang on, I have to think. After all, I'm 80 and have had time for plenty of real doozies, possibly jacking off in, no, full naked strol atl, uh, no, taking a big chance, uh, stay tuned for the best pick..