The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Nude

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Renovatu, May 19, 2013.

1. Hairless1

Hairless1 Member

Is have driven a truck on the highway naked, but it was at night.

I think the most adventurous naked thing I've done is walk out my back door naked & over to the power line near my house. Then I walked the power line until I got to the next road. Be the time I turned around to head back home I was about 3/4 to 1 mile from home & any clothes. Having no clothes anywhere near in case someone happened to be in the area was quite a thrill!

2. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

Playing drums in a pickup band at a nudist resort party..

3. Ernesto Apocaloptimisto

Ernesto Apocaloptimisto self-banned

Full moon downhill mountain bike rides!

Earlier this year I rented an rv spot at a nudist hot springs for a month. It was heaven. Pretty sure I'm a nudist.

4. Rafa69

Rafa69 Members

Walked with my girlfriend fully naked in a textil beach (In Cabo Polonio, Uruguay) 2km at 18:00hs. No a lot of people were in the beach, but we were seen. It was funny, we were 19 and 22 years old.
    During the walking we pissed on the sand and we didnĀ“t hide...
    Cabo Polonio is a hippie place from Uruguay without electricy... I should googled it!
    I want do this again!

5. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

I am spending the summer nude. So yesterday, I got gas, went inside and bought a tea and went to my friends house. I had to work, so I went. I work at a hotel as the office manager. One day, I was driving and my daughter was getting in the car. A car pulled right next to me. It was my college buddy. I wasn't wearing nothing. She asked me to help her with a hotel. She asked if I can come to work nude and work. I can use the back door at night and be in a closed office. I'd told her about my life style. The staff are very nice when this lady walks in with only a purse. You would be surprise how many walk in and out and around the hotel naked. We have hidden cameras all around. Everyday, you would see someone swimming naked, going out to their car naked and going back or the snack/ice machine. One time, I was putting the receipts under the doors. It was slow and we had less staff. A couple was in the hallway naked. We talked for a second and they were surprised that I worked there.

1 person likes this.
  6. jackier

jackier Member

This last May, I did my first Bay To Breakers, a 12K in San Francisco, with the group Bare to Breakers. It was about a large group of nudists who completed the run together. not everyone was nude but it's a large gathering of all types of people. Lots of people had costumes and the atmosphere was fun and accepting.

7. cuddlemonster

cuddlemonster Members

ridin9 my motorbike wile naked!

8. Vasssue

Vasssue Members

On holiday. At our hotel, went out on the balcony in the evening and again in the morning. Was seen by a couple who were having breakfast on their balcony.

9. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

I forged a sword nude.

10. Rosie55

Rosie55 Member

I sometimes take housemates dog for a walk early in the morning whilst I'm nude. Felt crazy the first time, but now it just feels normal.

imtheotHERone likes this.
  11. Sunlover1954

Sunlover1954 Members

Many years ago as a teen I would go jogging down by the river at night. I would strip off my shorts and shirt, running in the nude along the river path. It was GREAT!!

autoeroticNC likes this.
  12. Chrysalis2027

Chrysalis2027 Members

I lived in Royal Oak, MD at the time, early 1990's. It had snowed a lot and it was all smooth and the wind was calm. I got home from work at like 2:30 AM. I took a walk down the country road that led to the house and then when I got back - i stripped naked and made a snow angel right out in my front yard! Cold - but fun

13. Chrysalis2027

Chrysalis2027 Members

Reading this thread I'm thinking I have a nudist streak in my DNA. I am recalling all of these times when I would strip nude - lol. Stripped nude several times and got in the creek that ran along the base of a mountain that was a block or so from my house. I was early teens when I did this.

14. Sunlover1954

Sunlover1954 Members

Sounds like you have the dNA. Sounds like fun.

1 person likes this.
  15. Sunlover1954

Sunlover1954 Members

Good for you! Hope it was a liberating/exciting experience for you.

16. maxxtedda

maxxtedda Guest

This was weird, but I was drunk. Roosevelt Hotel in NYC and my room had several large windows. My room faced a rooftop suite that looked down into my room and a party (or business reception) with about 20 people was going on. It was night time so I left all the curtains open and all the lights on, stripped naked and paraded around the room. I heard loud shouting, cat-calls and whistling so I looked out the window and saw a group at the edge of the wall looking at me and pointing, then they all started waving at me. I waved back and that gave me a hardon knowing they all could see me. On guy started a jerk off motion, so I laid down on the bed and played with myself. I could see everyone at the edge of the wall with their drinks, pointing and laughing and shouting. I finally shot a big load and I could hear cheering. When I got up and went back to the window I noticed several of them had their cell hones out and pointing them at me, so I closed the curtains... whoops, didn't think about that!

1 person likes this.
  17. Chrysalis2027

Chrysalis2027 Members

It was a blast

18. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ahhhhhh I love being naked!!

Along time ago one night these dudes were smoking POT i think and I was naked and made noise so they would come over to me :D (It was in a wooded park area if I remember right)

It was 2 girls and a guy...... I FELT FINE AND I WASNT EMBARRASED AT ALL!!!!!!!! (We talked for about 10 mins or so.......)

I WISH I COULD DO THAT MORE OFTEN!!!!!!!!! -- But society is so fucked up,its hard to!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  19. Hondo75

Hondo75 Members

I drove from my house to the airport, about 40 miles, naked the whole way. I did slip on a shirt and some pants when I got to the airport. I've also walked around a hotel room in Boston with lights on and curtains open with fairly large office building just across the street. At least four women stood by their window and watched me, one even clapped.

1 person likes this.
  20. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

Went skinny dipping in the Mediterranean off the coast of Mersin, Turkey. This was years ago when I was in the military, and on temporary duty at Incirlik Air Base. Four of us (two guys, two girls) went camping out on the beach. It was after dark, the beach was vacant, and we had a few beers each. After a few dares, we all stripped and played in the Med. Thinking back on it now, we could all have been arrested and tossed into a Turkish jail. Turkey was (and still is, I presume) fairly westernized, but still is an Islamic country. I doubt that law enforcement would have been very lenient if we'd been seen.