The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Nude

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Renovatu, May 19, 2013.

1. meeses

meeses Member

welding also...... not recommended lol

2. kiltdude

kiltdude Member

Drove around town in my van totally naked. My van sat high enough to where all you'd see was a guy with no shirt. I had a towel just in case I was driving alongside a vehicle that was higher than mine! I did get quite a few looks because of my long hair, mainly from guys! ;) When I got home, I parked my van in front of my house, put on a jock strap, and ran to the front door! It was after sunset and nobody saw me. What a rush that was!!

3. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Participated in the annual world naked bike ride though a densely populated city.

Scarecrow13 and DeNuttySquirrel like this.
  4. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Had a bath.

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

im doing it now.

6. MooCow

MooCow Guest

[​IMG]uh....I dunno! I usually only wear a hat and not much else.

7. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

I danced naked in my living room with ipod in ear and drunk on vodka.

8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

my mom told me today that she had a dream that we were in walmart and i was coming out of the changing room naked. and she was yelling at me to go back in and put clothes on. and that the other people in the store just acted like nothing was going on. i never told her i am a nudist so it makes me wonder if she found out or knows or figured it. or if there was some psychic connection to her dream.

so i didnt do it in reality but that would have been pretty crazy.

9. Renovatu

Renovatu Member

Haha, that's pretty funny.

10. stoat69

stoat69 Member

On Holiday In Florida many, many years ago, late one night me and two guys I'd met in the bar skinny dipped in the hotel outdoor pool. Any one could have come past, but no-one did.

11. Gerald

Gerald Member

My brother and his friends climbed over the fence of the local swimming pool, not very difficult, at night, and skinny dipped. Another story is of him and some friends, going camping in a public place in the back country behind Christchurch, and everyone skinny dipping. Another concerns a conference I attended at Otaki in 1978. Those not organising the New Year's day event went to the local beach in the afternoon. No one had bought swimming gear and all spent the afternoon naked swimming and sunbathing. Nudity was very popular amongst young people at that time even amongst those politically active. In the hippie years in NZ a series of state alternative schools was set up and the school in Christchurch (Four Avenues) did not have a school pool and an arrangement was made to use a local public pool after hours (during the day). The senior pupils were allowed the key and went in their free periods. All swimming was naked completely unsupervised and nothing went wrong.

12. aspie_eipsa

aspie_eipsa Guest

on my birthday last month, no one would be home for hours and I felt daring. It was raining out and I tried to take a shower on the deck. It wouldn't work, my shampoo wouldn't rinse off in the light rain so I dried off and took a regular shower. I have skinnydipped but the lake this year has been full with people.

I have also washed the dishes in the nude too, just so I wouldn't get soap on me.

13. Todd_99

Todd_99 Member

This has to be a toss up between a few things:

I've driven my car naked many times. On one occasion, I stopped the car on a lonely road at night, got out and walked along the road naked. I would dare myself to go as far away from the car as possible, giving myself enough time to dash back to the car in case someone else was coming.

I was at a mixed gender clothed gathering of some casual friends. Somehow the topic of how I enjoy going to nude beaches came up, and a couple of the other folks dared me to get naked to demonstrate that I was indeed a nudist. I never found out, but I'd guess they expected me to put my clothes back on. Instead, I stayed naked the entire time while everyone else kept their clothes on. It must have been about 3-4 hours.

I've answered the door nude several times. Usually I keep most of my body hidden behind the door with just my head peering out. But one time, it was a salesgirl, and she curiously asked me if I was naked. I said yes, and she said there was no need for me to hide behind the door. So I moved out from behind the door and we continued the discussion.

14. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

get dressed

15. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i was unaware that bare skin repelled soap. i must have been taking showers wrong all this time.

16. meeses

meeses Member

I know what he meant but,nice one :)

17. marla

marla Guest

One of my coworkers worked the graveyard shift at a roadside convenience store I pass on my way home. A few times he mentioned how boring it was.
    One night I returned late from work and saw he was at the store when I passed. As I got in the garage, I got an idea. I took off my clothes, put on my gardening crocs, and drove back in the nude. There was nobody parked outside or on the road. I steeled my nerves, took a $20 bill, got out of the car, and walked in. You should have seen the look on his face when he saw me! I said Hi Lenny!! I felt very horny!! I picked up a box of condoms, told him to keep the change and left. A car pulled in just as I was getting out! I ran back to my car and drove back home. It was a very crazy experience!

18. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

You said, excluding sex, so my first wife and I went out on a hotel balcony in Honolulu in the nude one night, then later we went back into the hotel room (in between those two events, we had sex on said balcony).

My current wife and I like hot springs and go to a lot of clothing optional hot springs. We have also been to nude beaches in Europe. But several times we have skinny dipped in the hot tub at my mom and dads condominium in Breckenridge Colorado when we stayed up there, one time with my brothers there, and another time when it was just us and my son. The hot tub is on their porch that faces the parking lot to all the condos. Back in the 70's I streaked a few times with a group of friends.

Speaking of driving nude, one time I was driving in my van, and pulled up to a light. There was two young girls in the car next to me. I The girl in the passenger's seat had a towel on her lap. She looked at me and said, "Look at this."

Then she slid down more on the seat and lifted up the towel. She was naked from the waist down and sported a very beautiful pelvis, trimmed bush, great legs...

They both laughed as she put her towel back down and as the light changed they drove off.

19. Scooch

Scooch Member

Years ago I was driving out to MO to see one of my best friends. I drove straight through (22 hours straight). Around midnight I pulled over and stripped completely naked and started driving again... naked. It was exciting, so it kept me from falling asleep. At one point I pulled over at a rest stop and walked around naked for a few mins (it was at like 2AM and no one was around). I drove naked for like 7 hours (until the sun came up).

20. Barefootrobbie

Barefootrobbie Guest

I've played soccer and volleyball naked... it's an awesome feeling!