The craziest place you had sex with a man ?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by It’s me still, Apr 12, 2021.

1. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I got a text from a new buddy today- he asked if we could meet out at a nature preserve nearby. He was on his way back from a long day on his truck route to NYC and back, and said he was in need. He said he should be finished working about 8pm. I headed out there and parked in a secluded area down a dirt road and waited. He finally pulled in about 8:30. I got in his truck and he dropped his pants and reclined is seat. He has a fantastic dick and a way about him that shows me just what he likes. He has instructed me how to relax my throat and deep-throat his pretty large dick. Mmmmm. So, this happened. As I was going down on his, he was reaching down that back of my shorts, and fingering my ass. He said he wanted my ass and asked it I was willing to give it up. Soon, I was on all fours on a makeshift bed he made out of pallets. He nailed me for over an hour. When we finished we were under the stars.

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It's always nice when a connection takes place, and it sounds like you delivered for him. WTG!

thepapasmurph likes this.
  3. thepapasmurph

:smilingimp:I just got a texxt from him a little while ago. He asked to meet me out at our pre-arranged spot that I wrote about above. He is a trucker with a route from Syracuse to NYC and back again... on the road, stressing some days - 12 hours. He's married and has an adult son who is living with them... We first met cruising this area in the wildlife preserve which is known as a cruising site a couple weeks ago - There are lots of dirt roads and turn offs from the main road and it feels pretty safe to be out there in the evening. It'll be about dusk when he meets me there. He asked for a massage of his back just now. Interesting how this is progressing. First meet up was purely oral. Second time, he seemed to respond to my wandering hands. It started out with my oral skills - but at one point when I took a break and looked up, he put his hand on my face and gently caressed it before I went down again... that night culminated as I wrote above here... and now he is asking to meet me tonight. I gladly accept this invitation and like that he seems to be gaining a comfort to ask for a massage, as well as ass. I like this guy. Seems like potential to become a more regular thing.

dd788snipe likes this.
  4. thepapasmurph

• we met. he hurt his back lifting some very heavy air conditioning units. we got in the back of my SUV with the seats down, and he laid down so I could give him a back rub, his lower back was tight. I massaged his back for quite a long time. I think he started to fall asleep. cute butt. applied a good amount of pressure on his lower back and tail bone. he was definitely in some pain. after a while he rolled over and I rubbed his chest and caressed his face. It's interesting when I do this to a guy who I assume is straight to see how they respond to it. He warmed up a lot and seemed to like this. I finally went down on him and gave him a good time orally, and eventually we got out of the back and I bent over so he could slam the hell out of my ass. I guess that back rub helped because he did OK for himself... a credit to his gender, I will say that. We even kissed a little... I told him I am glad we met. He said he is, too. and then he surprised me by saying, "imagine if we'd met 40 years ago how different our lives would have been..." Seems like a good connection is forming. He suggested we meet again in a few days, sometime this weekend. I agreed.

Suburbanray and William89 like this.
  5. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

My ex was a trucker and i went out on the road with him quite a bit so I had my share of having sex in a tractor trailer.

6. That is a special kind of hot knowing he is cheating on his wife with his dick in your mouth.

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

He's one of many married guys I've sucked off in my lifetime because their wives stopped sucking their cocks, won't suck their cock, or only do so to get it hard to be fucked. This guy in particular had a gorgeous cock too, about 8 1/2" and nice and thick. A mouth stuffer for sure, just how I like them and when I took his entire cock to his balls and slid my tongue under his balls his eyes almost popped out from their sockets. At that point they start fucking your sloppy wet mouth and I love it. Once they see you can take their entire cock into your throat they are off to the races and wanting to cum down your throat.

thepapasmurph and Suburbanray like this.
  8. thepapasmurph

That is a special kind of hot knowing he is cheating on his wife with his dick in your mouth.
    "He's one of many married guys I've sucked off in my lifetime because their wives stopped sucking their cocks, won't suck their cock, or only do so to get it hard to be fucked. This guy in particular had a gorgeous cock too, about 8 1/2" and nice and thick. A mouth stuffer for sure, just how I like them and when I took his entire cock to his balls and slid my tongue under his balls his eyes almost popped out from their sockets. At that point they start fucking your sloppy wet mouth and I love it. Once they see you can take their entire cock into your throat, they are off to the races and wanting to cum down your throat."
    'OMG... this is fantastic... I just recently achieved this ability to take a big cock all the way back. When you can swallow that big dick, down your throat, you create all sorts of juices. The anatomy of stuffing something that big down your throat naturally lubes it, and next thing u know u have this guy humming cuz you are doing something to him he don't get too often.... and yeah, I am happy about that. it feels good pushing on your gag reflex and you got it under control and he is moaning, and you are taking it.

William89 and Suburbanray like this.
  9. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Sounds exciting doing this :)

Nothing nicer than showing love to each other.......

10. bmobius

bmobius Members

Craziest place? On top of a Baskin-Robbins that my ex-best friend worked at. We climbed up on to the roof and he had my cock in his mouth faster than hell!

Suburbanray and thepapasmurph like this.
  11. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Living room window, curtains drawn, while a neighbor sat a few feet away outside her place with two friends sipping wine.
    It was all I could do to stifle my moaning as he fucked me relentlessly and jerked me off.
    The ladies were discussing restaurants in the area. :p

John1971, amb5734, Happy Guy and 2 others like this.
  12. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

My buddy and I often go out early in the mornings on weekends on the boat and while fishing will suck each other. One morning we were crappie fishing on the honey hole and he started getting frisky and his cock quickly found its way into my wanting mouth, maybe 50 yards out was another boat with 2 guys in it doing the same thing, Dave stood up so they could see what we were doing, they motioned for us to come over to them and we did. Before the lake got to busy we all tasted coock and cum, it was a good morning.

13. Chiefnut

Chiefnut Member

Late at night on the tailgate of his truck. He bent me over it and used me.

thepapasmurph and John1971 like this.