The craziest place you had sex with a man ?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by It’s me still, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

His daughters bed with nobody else home

Danger88 likes this.
  2. topper

topper Member

Naked and mutual bjs , on the stern of his sailboat.

3. Melancholyfornostalgia

Melancholyfornostalgia Members

Well I don’t do crazy shut but I like to destroy my boyfriend in the forest and then cuddle in our tent and then fuck him in there and then fall asleep gotta carry a gun in case of crazy shit tho like some meth head or a bear that’s hungry and loots your bags for the snacks

4. Slimflipper

Slimflipper Members

Jack Brooks park near Galveston Texas. Kinda had a circle of guys that would cruise out there. Sucked a lot of cocks off in the trees there and got sucked a lot as well. Miss that place

5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Several days ago my "bud" of 11 years and I sucked each other off on his boat in our usual 69 style. I love sucking cock outdoors with the sun beating down on us, we both get so hard and turned on. The roof on his Pontoon Boat is made to support four adults to sun bathe so we went up there, after anchoring the boat fully naked and sucked each other off. It was so enjoyable and yes we were witnessed doing so by one boat passing by and luckily for he and I they did not report us to the staff.

dd788snipe likes this.
  6. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

The back deck of our house. My wife was home, knew the guy was gay, but had no idea we had been fooling around. She got on a phone call for work, we snuck out back and I blew him.

EZGoing, Tower69, Suburbanray and 2 others like this.
  7. Steveh

Steveh Members

I have friends that my wife knows are gay too. she enjoys their company, feels safe around them, but doesn't know they fuck me

8. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

It's fun to watch them interact. They even talk about sex, She knows he has a roommate, and seems to be very interested in the dynamics there. If she only knew how many times I've had him in my mouth

EZGoing and LowHangers like this.
  9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Years ago while attending a Halloween Costume Party I dressed as Cher and my wife at the time was Sonny. She was shorter so it had to be this way. It was the only time I ever shaved my mustache and wore two pair of black stockings to cover the little leg hair I had. My wife gathered the slutty clothing (hot pants, and a 70's style belly top) and we stuffed a bra while she did my make-up and false eye lashes for me with a long Cher wig. I went to the mirror and said "WHOA"...what did we create? Anyway, I was already orally involved with other married guys without her knowledge and that evening I sucked three guys off. One in the bathroom, one out front as he leaned against his car in the dark, and the third I did out on the deck. This neighbor (whom I did bang a few times just a month ago) caught me sucking the last guys cock as she knew I was coming as Cher, the guys thought I was a woman. She comes over and is not shocked, she drops to her knees and we both were sucking his cock together. I did have to call it a night after him because she aimed his cum shooting cock right towards my face and most of it landed in my wig. I wasn't going to return inside with cum dripping and stuck in my hair. The next day she hooked me up with a fellow hairdresser who was gay and in need of some man time at her shop. She hung out and watched us suck each other off in the barber chair and afterwards told me that if she had known I sucked cock she would have arranged some really good threesome's as she knew several gay men that enjoyed having sex with married guys.

10. Steveh

Steveh Members

it is fun to see how they interact and talk openly about sex a lot. She is very interested in his sex life as he is in hers. They have been naked together and I admit, he does have a nice dick on him I keep telling her she is trying to convert him and she agrees

dd788snipe likes this.
  11. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Do you think she'd fuck him? That would be so hot

dd788snipe likes this.
  12. Steveh

Steveh Members

She sure is trying. She has sat on his lap when both naked. Had his dick in her hand and stroked it a bit. Lets him kiss her tits. She wants his dick so badly

dd788snipe and maturemale3346 like this.
  13. BiSal

BiSal Members

I need to a hole in my fence now.

14. Tower69

Tower69 Members

The women's bathroom at work. I was with a gay coworker and we blew each other and swallowed each other's cum. The men's bathroom is always busy at work thus making it impossible to engage with each other. Since there's no women employees where I work, the ladies room is always deserted. In fact, my gay buddy blew me for the very first time in that room.

Unfortunately, they installed surveillance cameras since and using that bathroom now is practically impossible without arousing strong suspicions. Bummer.

BiSal, Suburbanray and William89 like this.
  15. Sportscat

Sportscat Members

Bathroom in a bar

BiSal likes this.
  16. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

That would be on my boat while fishing. My regular suck bud and I were fishing early one morning and he was wearing a pair of gym shorts with no underwear. His junk hanging out as he sat across from me was more than I could take. I throated his cock right there in the middle of the lake and finished with a moth full of jizz.

BiSal, maturemale3346 and Tower69 like this.
  17. Tower69

Tower69 Members

Risqué but hot. Did you make him come?

18. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Yes I sure did

19. Tower69

Tower69 Members

Well done sir. So he rewarded you with a mouthful of cum?

BiSal likes this.
  20. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

He always did - he loved the fact that a married man swallowed.

BiSal and Tower69 like this.