The craziest place you had sex with a man ?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by It’s me still, Apr 12, 2021.

1. It’s me still

It’s me still Members

My most craziest place was in my backyard while my ex wife was in the house asleep, my old boyfriend came over one night while my ex wife was asleep we hung out in the front room waiting until she went to sleep went outback started to kiss took each other’s clothes off laid down on the grass had sex for hours bare back I was always the bottom and took ever load he gave me and loved ever minute of it feeling that warm load was amazing every time I think it was like four or five times I took he is load and this was all right outside in my back yard , I road him one time then he bent me over my patio table then doggie style then I want to say I road him again laid on my back as he looked me in my eyes kissed me than shot the last load , we laid there naked until four in the morning he left I went to bed was a wonderful time

dd788snipe likes this.
  2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've sucked a few guys off in a restaurant I'd meet them at. High back booth made it easy to craw under and suck them off. There was also a bar stool in the shadows at a local pub I sucked many guys of at. Hell one evening when last call was made I went to town on this one guys cock as the last two customers left. The bartender came over and heard me slurping on his cock and asked if he could be next to which I obliged.

jmadre and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  3. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Public library (the toilet)

gym locker room

4. Gunnz911

Gunnz911 Members

I was a night security guard in a hotel. Fucked a guest on the roof one night.

BiSal and jmadre like this.
  5. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Semi public/private-ish hot tub with my SO egging us on and cheering
    Good Times :p

FWKbi likes this.
  6. Laurie2021

Laurie2021 Newbie

I was fucked by a guy in the Hilton hotel toilets at 2 in the morning. The night receptionist caught us and asked if he could be next.

7. Lucky 777

Lucky 777 Members

And did you accommodate him?

BiSal likes this.
  8. Laurie2021

Laurie2021 Newbie

Of course

9. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I was MUCH younger, but me and my neighbor friend were camping in my parent's back yard. Many times! Also. The back of my parent's station wagon several times. It was the only car they'd let me drive.

BiSal, jmadre, smape and 1 other person like this.
  10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I remember sucking a guy off in a JC Penny department store. I got down under the shirts of the circular rack. I could hear voices talking around us, I don't think they knew what was going on but it really turned me on.

BiSal, jmadre, FWKbi and 2 others like this.
  11. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I'm thinking. I've sucked a lot of cocks in a lot of places. I guess the strangest was on a flight to Japan. A male flight attendant and I took turns blowing each other for 8 to 10 hours while others slept. I topped a man in an airliner bathroom once. That was really cramped.

12. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

Bent over the tailgate of a friend's truck in a parking lot in the middle of the night. It was a shopping complex with a bunch of little shops. Went back behind the stores where the trucks usually drive. I was totally nude

BiSal, jmadre, FWKbi and 2 others like this.
  13. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

being fucked up against the side of his car in a public park in broad daylight one xmas day...haha

Simon :)

14. smape

smape Members

I sucked a boy the staircase and a man fucked me the locker room... :p

BiSal, Totally Yoda and FWKbi like this.
  15. passygalore

passygalore Members

Well, there was a neighbor's (crazy) driveway that we used, some nights, for naked, hopefully low-profile, activity. He provided much-appreciated oral services as I sat on a well-lubricated, chrome-plated trailer/pooper hitch while his wife either made provocative whispered comments through an open window while she stood watch, or came outside and made a different kind of oral contribution.

And much earlier--decades, in fact--there was that first (crazy) enticing hole in a neighbor's backyard garage wall that allowed me to indulge my other nighttime insertion fetish until he discovered certain accumulated evidence and decided to return the favor. We eventually covered all of the typical glory hole pursuits; but considering the wall thickness, I could only provide about 4" of "usable length" whereas he could provide a good 6". So you can easily guess who was more often the bottom during our kinky indulgence.

BiSal and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  16. Michael Sutherland

Michael Sutherland Members

Can I be next

BiSal likes this.
  17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'll suck a guys cock just about anywhere if I'm excited enough to do so.

18. Michael Sutherland

Michael Sutherland Members

Want to 69 ?

19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm always up for an enjoyable 69 with another guy.

Well I'm curious and jmadre like this.
  20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've sucked a few married guys off in their garage while their wives were inside the house. The excitement of the possibly of getting caught is overwhelming. I wouldn't mind her catching me sucking his cock but how is he going to feel knowing his wife just witnessed another guy sucking her husbands cock. I asked them all this but they said "Start sucking"...so I did.