The CRAPPIEST actor/actress EVER

Discussion in 'Movies' started by White Scorpion, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

There are a lot of bad actors out there, that's for sure. I don't tend to like a lot of things that Jim Carey does, although once in a while he surprises me. Will Farrel makes me angry, except in Elf - that's the only thing I've liked him in. Old School just sucked altogether.

2. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

worst actor: brett favre....... just watch "something about mary" and youll know what I mean.

3. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Keano Reeves......... Hands Down.

4. Marlyn

Marlyn Member

You can't say an actor is bad at acting because you don't like the roles that they play, its the quality of the acting. Yes Jim Carrey has one of the same two roles in every movie he plays (the funny roles, and the drama roles) but he does do a good job (using Jim as an example)

I personally think that Jennifer Connelly is horrible at acting (The trailer for Dark Waters, and the movie Labyrinth say it all - not saying that Labyrinth is a bad movie, just that she ruined it with her false tones and obvious "acting")

5. White Scorpion

White Scorpion 4umotographer

Would anyone be offended if I add The Rock on our merry list of tripe? What is the point of seeing him in the movies? SFX and CG aside, you can see the same performance in an average travelling circus, complete with the added dimension of smell from the collection of steaming elephant dung that would perhaps be more appropriate in summing up his thespian talent. Now, I would like to see The Rock doing something more creative, like Swan Lake, for example. He's made his money, what's he trying to prove?
    Disclaimer: As above, blah-blah...

6. Marlyn

Marlyn Member

Ya the rock is pretty bad - but i do want to see him in the upcoming movie "Be Cool".

7. the_dude

the_dude Senior Member

has anyone ever seen "the wrecking crew" with snoop and some other rapper.
    man, theres like a scene in there where they talk just plain bullshit for about 15 minutes. and basicaly the whole movie takes place at the same place. do not see this movie.

8. Skelter

Skelter Helter

Julia Roberts ... i absolutely can't stand her!

9. CUtheRE

CUtheRE Member

hey ice cube in friday and boyz in the hood was good.

10. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

John Travoltaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

11. recentlysmackedpinat

recentlysmackedpinat Member

Pauly Shore. hands down.
    and Bratney Spears (didnt' the old lady lose it when it fell off the..boat...)

12. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

it seems someone beat me to steven segul, so i'll say chris tucker, i find his roles to be all the same

13. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Pauly Shore...

14. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

wow wow wow, hold on now. wtf. Not the Tom Hanks who won 6 Peoples choice awards, 4 oscars and 2 emmys, and a crap load of golden globes.

Not the Julia Roberts who won 2 academy awards, 3 golden globes, the SAG award, and who acted in Erin Brockovich and pretty woman.

Not the robin williams who won an academy award, and 4 golden globes who acted in good will hunting, the birdcage, and patch adams. >>>_<<<

gasp!

ok, im done.
    =(

15. kraftykathy

kraftykathy Member

yeah, gerrard depardieu can be annoying BUT, you should see Vidouq, ya might like it.

i'm no julia roberts fan, i was disappointed when she won the oscar for erin brocovich, over bjork for dancer in the dark.

kathy

16. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Dude, Jennifer Connelly was like 14 when she did Labyrinth. Check out her acting in "Requiem for a Dream" before you finalize that opinion.

17. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Just because you don't like someone it does not mean they can't act.Personally I cant stand Roy Scheider or Richard Dreyfuss.Jaws has both of them and so makes it a full blown baddie of a film.Actullly Roy Scheider was in one good film Klute,suitabley cast as a pimp.Richard Dreyfuss always overacts.It is only when you get to see bad acting you realise how good most actors really are.

18. NightChild

NightChild Member

I must disagree on The Rock, based on his wisecracking performance in The Rundown. I just don't think anyone with a WWF alias can ever be taken seriously.

Regarding Martin, I was an extra in his latest feature film (yet to be released), and I still think he sucks. All he knows how to do is talk jive and act a fool. Black or white, he's still a dumbass.

19. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

you left out neo I mean Keanu Reeves

20. White Scorpion

White Scorpion 4umotographer

True. One of the good things about forums is the wealth of knowledge it brings together. So, if we were to have a special category for wooden actors whose contribution to the arts has been so insignificant to be equivalent to invisibility; then the runners-up would be:
    1. Roy Scheider, for always looking like a miserable old git, even 60 years ago.
    2. Richard Dreyfuss, for being a neurotic, pseudo-intellectual, wisecracking bearded anus.
    3. Martin Lawrence, for being as funny as colonic irrigation, regardless of color.
    4. Keanu Reeves, for stealing the jobs from entire forests of trees.
    And the winner is....
    (opens envelope)
    It's Keanu Reeves! He's done it! Here's an Oscar made of wood! Now let's see a classic scene with Keanu...
    KEANU: Why I'm I here?
    ORACLE: You know why you're here.
    KEANU: What do I have to do?
    ORACLE: You know what you have to do.
    KEANU: Where can I get a beer?
    ORACLE: You know where to get a beer.
    KEANU: I'm begining to like this! Who's the best actor in the world?
    ORACLE: It sure isn't you, sweetheart.