The CRAPPIEST actor/actress EVER

Discussion in 'Movies' started by White Scorpion, Dec 28, 2004.

1. White Scorpion

White Scorpion 4umotographer

It may be Christmas, but rather than be a hipocrite and be nice to people that you don't like, why not give them a dose of the truth? Let's get it off our chest! Aren't you fed up of seing an otherwise decent movie spoiled by some muppet that appeals to...well, I've often wondered who they actually appeal to. We've had worst film, now it's time to get personal! I mean most of us have to work to earn those bucks we pay to see that crap, so why not offer them a bit of constuctive[​IMG] criticism? WORST ACTOR NOMINEES: 1. Huge Grant (for the single cardboard cutout role he's played ever so well for the last 659 movies).
    2. JUDD LAW (for the voice that sounds like he's spent the last 4 years as an inmate in San Quentin sharing his bunkbed with someone that weighs 17st and has a fetish for skinny blondes, irrespective of gender).
    3. The kid from Terminator 2 (Luckilly the public caught on to his little number soon enough to stop him from making movies of mass desturction). And last, but not least:
    4. VAN DIESEL (Looks like he's spent the last four years in a cell with Judd Law).
    AND THE WINNER IS..................JUDD LAW!!!!!!!! Well done! You win the coveted Cocker Spaniel Poo Award for spoling every movie I've ever watched!
    DISCLAIMER: This is solely my opinion and is not meant to be taken as gospel. These are probably 4 of the nicest guys you're ever likely to meet, but I just don't like their acting. Maybe there's someone out there that they actually appeal to, perhaps somewhere on Alpha Centauri. This is not meant to be negative, just a bit of wicked fun. After all, every scorpion has a sting.

2. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

my vote goes to the main character in "the frightening" wtf was he doing? He's probably the director's brother or something

3. ArtistofPeace

ArtistofPeace Senior Member

The worst...sarah michelle gellar...i hate her.

4. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

Everyone playing in teen comedies + Martin Lawrence.

5. White Scorpion

I apologize. I haven't exactly been fair. I really don't know what is wrong with me, people. I hope you can forgive me for what I've done. How the hell did I leave out Karate Kid from my list? Was I blind? Let's take a typical Ralf Muchio movie and go through the emotional spectrum of his performance: Kid is an average plonker who's looking for a slap. Kid gets request granted. Kid throws a teenage tantrum and is then taught by an elderly man with questionable motives. Kid throws slap back then goes and eats 20 burgers a day, gets fat and stops making movies altogether. Judd, you can bring back the award, mate. I hope it's still polished. This shall not happen again. Ralf, wax on wax off and lose some weight, Sumo Kid won't sell.
    Disclaimer: As above.

6. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

welp, I know I'll get hammered for this but this is my list in no particular order ..

Jim Carey .. yep, I don't like his movies, they are all the same, wild facial movements, 3rd grade bathroom humor and simple lines and plots.

Tom Hanks .. it is just something about him and his movies. I guess he seems stoic.

Julia Roberts .. I don't see why guys go gaagaa over her, her acting sucks and she isn't that pretty

Robin Williams ... ever since Dead Poets he's been flat.

Edward Furlong (T2 kid) .. another "tragic" Hollyweird kid that couldn't act

and singers that think they can act and actors that think they can sing

7. RandomJunkie

RandomJunkie Member

Steven Seagal. Any of the Baldwins except Alec.

8. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

couldnt agree with you more [​IMG]

9. hiphopforrespect

hiphopforrespect Member

The fucking Governor of California is the worst actor ever. Every character he's ever done all seems the same.

10. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

First, argue others opinions
    what about the American Pies?
    WTF? He's great, are you racist or sumtin'? He's so fuckin' awesome.
    I got you on this one, he was also good in Truman Show, The Majestic, and Eternl Sunshine yada yada
    Did you ever see Castaway? He shows tons of grief and pain in that.
    You're right that he hasn't been to good lately but you have to have respect for Mrs. Doubtfire
    Did you ever see American History X. All great acting in that movie, right? Well if you haven't yet then you might recognize a little skinhead as "another "tragic" Hollyweird kid that couldn't act". That movie (and everyone in it) was fuckin' great
    Now to put my own opinions
    Everyone in this one movie Mosquito but I can't think of any big name actors or actresses that hasn't done a good job in some field

11. CUtheRE

CUtheRE Member

this is probably the first time i'll have to agree with duck. edward furlong was awesome in american history x and was great in pecker. in fact i will go and say i think he can be a better actor than edward norton if furlong wasn't such a junkie. in fact i think the only movie i thought sucked and he kinda blew in was detroit rock city. but a lot of you fuckers liked that movie.

martin lawrence is just plain cool. if you hate martin lawrence than you probably also hate christopher walken. both are "character actors" who really can't play other roles other than themselves. but, i find both of them to play themselves rather well.

jim carey... what are you guys on to think that he's not a great actor. the man is constantly evolving to the point to where he's almost genreless to the movies he can act in.

oh and yes i will defend jude law. you need to really watch more of his films before you can start talking your smack there, spelling bee champ. watch the movies eXistenZ and road to perdition and then get back to me.

but my picks for shit actors: morgan freeman, denise richards, the sheen brothers, owen wilson, drew barrymore, ben affleck, george clooney, david carradine.

and about ralph macchio, i think if you're 38 and look like a 20 something trying to play a 15 year old in an 80's movie and still look like you're under 25, 10 years later in my cousin vinny... you got to have some sort of acting talent.

12. syd

syd Banned

The whole cast of the O.C are the worst actors and actresses, bunch of anorexic rich bitches.

13. puddin

puddin Banned

dont know edward furlong. Sure he smoked cock in Terminator 2 but he kicked ass in American History:X.
    Worst actor would have to go to....... Will Smith when hes not doin Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Hehe that was a cool show

14. puddin

puddin Banned

Meant to say dont knock

15. CUtheRE

CUtheRE Member

oh yeah good call on the will smith... oddly i see martin lawrence in a different light.

16. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

For me there are actors/actresses that i DESPISE, that annoy the living crap out of me me (eg robin williams, Gerad Depardieu, Andie McDowell, Hillary Duff and all her acting/singing clones, Lindsay Lohan - she's just too orange for me too handle :) ) i can't stand them, but they are not necessarily bad at acting.

for actual hideous acting, yup, I think Denise Richards is up there, and what about madonna in swept away?

17. White Scorpion

I have to agree with txbarefooter on all accounts, apart from Hanks (no one drawls:'Life is like a box of chocolates' quite like he does. I don't think anyone in the world could be labelled racist for the fact that Martin Lorence movies have a tendendy to be lame (apart from those who are actually racist, something for which the actor himself is not responsible for). I think the best actor in the universe is Denzel, but Martin sucks. Big time. If anything, I don't think he represents African Americans in a positive light, because he's always playing a dumbass. Jim Carey? Talk about stretching a turd to infinity! Jim Carey's range of comedy shannanigans can be used to prove quantum singularities in deep space. I'll admit he made a lot of people laugh when he started, but the same thing on and on and on and on. One day we'll be extinct like the dinosaurs, but Jim will be on a life-support machine doing the same faces he pulled in the eighties, much to the bemusement of future life forms who would have to vacate the planet. Robin Williams? The show stopped when he quit the powder. 'Nuff said. And the only thing that spoiled a serious movie called 'American History X' was some little kid that couldn't act that was in T3. All these guys are probably nice chaps and would probably be good friends to have a beer with, but their talents are misguided and not used in the proper context. I mean, there is nothing wrong with selling hot dogs down the promenade. Good money can be made there, too, if they work hard and invest their earnings wisely and their fans won't have to suffer my wisecracks, either. Unless they put too much ketchup on my chillydog. "Oi! Terminator Kid go easy on the sauce, dude, before I terminate your ass!"
    Disclaimer: As above.

18. CUtheRE

CUtheRE Member

furlong was in t2. nick stahl was in t3, and he sucks.

19. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Adam Sandler is in the worst movies. I think it's because of him.

20. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

another listing ...
    the Cory's (Haim, Feldman) .. they both got caught up in nose candy
    Brad Renfro - he was great in the Client, afterwards he was so-so. Bully seemed to fit his personality

Tom Cruise .. some of his movies made it on his pure sex appeal, he "can" act at times, but usually it seems he's just going through the motions.

Goldie Hawn .. she was good early on, not now

Shawn Penn .. another "he has his moments", but they are few and far between
    Pauly Shore ... why he gets/got movie parts I don't understand

Ahnold, the governator .. he was good in Terminator as he didn't have many lines. The other two (T2-T3) I watched because of the CG.