The coup is closer than ever.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Pressed_Rat, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

We are currently closer to martial law in this country than we have ever been.

Don't take my word for it, just wait and see what happens in the coming months.

Fact is Trump was put in power BY THE SYSTEM that pretends to hate him in order to create chaos out of which Martial Law will be declared once he is impeached and declares military powers within the civilian population. The country is more polarized than ever before because they want civil unrest once the proverbial shit hits the fan.

It will be centered around this whole Russia investigation, which I have said from day one is a psyop, but it's for an intended purpose. I believe Trump is 100% in on the act and will play his intended role as he has since day one while fooling his supporters that he is remotely anti-establishment.

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

3. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

yeah i dont see it happening. Sure we are heavily polarized but i think trump is merely capitalizing on that as an oppourtunist. The puppeteers like him even if he isnt a puppet. Hes predictable and still easily controlled anyway because he doesnt really know whats going on. And he serves as the perfect distraction. everybody is focused in him and his antics so they can do what they want vehind closed doors. if martial law were declared then they wouldnt have anything to hide behind and would have to worry about millions of armed and pissed off citizens. i dont see how it would benifit them. they benifit from the status quo not nationwide disorder

Eric! likes this.
  4. Pressed_Rat

Apparently the words "order out of chaos" are new to you. To create the kind of status quo they want, they first need to create the chaos needed to offer the "solution", which entails a completely locked down, totalitarian form of government where the so-called status quo is attained by force.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm going with this.

eggsprog, Irminsul and Noserider like this.
  6. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Its been 2 months. Nothing happened. :p

8. Well apparently we can't trust our elections anymore, which brings us one step closer to totalitarianism. What exactly happens the next election? You're telling me rumors about Russian or Chinese or God-knows who interference won't be rife? Then what happens. How do we decide who the real president is?

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

good thing we got all those prison strike spam links

totally relevant

10. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

They're news podcasts that discuss what I posted. I guess I should have edited the link titles from default to avoid confusing you. But now we're off topic.

11. Pressed_Rat

When I said months, I never said it would be within one or two months. It could be six months, or a year or more. But it is going to happen.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Leaving a loop hole. Nice sportsmanship. I like it. :tonguewink:

13. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I support going back to paper ballots. So what if they take a while to count?

14. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

It could be 1,625,541 months...who knows? But it will definitely happen. And the south shall rise again. :p

RetiredHippie and Irminsul like this.
  15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Waiting on the coup like

ev2u9.jpg

16. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

When this shit goes down,

Rat is gonna laugh and laugh and laugh...

"I tried to tell those idiots. For years I warned them. Whose laughing now bitches! ? Whose laughing now! ? "

*returns to playing synthesizer*

eggsprog likes this.
  17. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I don't believe Trump is 100 percent in on the act because I don't believe he is that good of an actor. He barely passes for a convincing impersonation of himself.

Pressed Rat is a bit mono-brain on this subject.

18. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

#Returns to banging head on the table#

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

:D

20. Pressed_Rat

Like I said, the only purpose Trump serves is to incite people on both sides to eventually react in a violent way. He is just a loudmouthed blowhard who is basically playing the same role he did on The Apprentice, but with an injection of John Wayne and patriotism. Both extremes of the left-right dialectic are incredibly dangerous, and they want things to boil over so they have a pretext to declare martial law, which will set a new precedent in terms of where this country is going.