The Couch Ate me.

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Rockstock2004, May 13, 2004.

1. Rockstock2004

Rockstock2004 Member

playing a running around game with my twin 3 years ago, i tripped on something, ad fell backwards...the couch bed folded me up, and stopped. i was high in the air. brian tried to release me, but then it folded up again, and finally slammed shut, locking me in the couch...You know one of them couch beds where you take the custions off and see the flat part of the bed? well i was in between the mattresses in there. so I was IN the couch. it was so hot under there. Brian took water, and dumped it on me from above, where the side crack was. I could barely move, in fact, couldnt move at all..I stayed calm because i didnt wanna have a heartattack being so scared..it was crushing me, i couldnt really breathe. Brian tried to pick it up by the handle, and restore it, but it wouldnt budge. the fire department finally came, and they couldnt even pull me out. they destroyed the whole couch to get me out finally. well theres my story about the couch that ate me.

2. kier

kier I R Baboon

evil couch :mad:

cool story though, made me giggle....i'm gonna be more carefull around them evil eat-you-up couches ;)

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

hehehehe sorry to laugh at your misfortune...:D
    But why on earth did he pour water on ya? That could've been a tragedy in itself..:D

4. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

i have one of those couches! man thats scary, good thing you werent like trippin on a quuarter of mushrooms or somethin. well i have anxiety problems and i would have blacked out.

5. Omniwulf

Omniwulf Member

to funny but in a scary way.. cause I almost had the same thing happen to me.. but I did not land just right.. as it was folding up i was able to block that last folding and prevented it from sucking me down into it
    I think your right..they are evil.

6. SapphireSerenity

SapphireSerenity Member

Lmao! That is SO funny! And it's only funny bc I can so see myself doing something like that... :)
    ~Sapphire

7. thetaintedfae

thetaintedfae Member

Yeah you gotta watch out for those evil people eating couchs. I have 2 dogs a chihuahua and a miniature schnauzer and they gotta watch out..:mad: curse those couchs..

8. hilksha

hilksha Member

That happened to me once as well

9. Green

Green Iconoclastic

Lmao...