The Corporation

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by NoRtHStAr, May 12, 2004.

1. NoRtHStAr

NoRtHStAr Member

I just saw this movie twice last week and I highly recommend it! It's an amazing look at corporations, how they originated, and the role they play in our world today.

There's a part when they compare corporations to psychopaths (because to protect themselves, corporations state themselves as people under the law) which was very creepy to say the least.

They also explored the fact that many of the people who work in/for big corporations that cause ecological destruction truly do not believe in what they are doing (mind you that does not go for all), which personally, was another thing I had always had a hard time grasping.

Anyways, I just wanted to ask if anyone else has seen it and what they thought and if they hadn't it's an amazing documentary with commentary from Michael Moore and Naomi Kline (just to name a few).

Thanks for reading guys!
    Peace 'n Love
    kd

2. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

yeah, excellent movie, everyone should watch it

there's a link to a torrent for the corporation in my sig pic. this is a movie that everyone should see.

3. sunshinedaisy11

sunshinedaisy11 Member

Hmm nope I haven't seen it, but it sounds pretty interesting. Corporations suck :(. I might have to check it out sometime soon. ~Peace

4. nimh

nimh ~foodie~