The Confusion and Uncertainty of the Teenage Girl (trying to be creative lol)

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by cleardonkey, Oct 20, 2013.

1. cleardonkey

cleardonkey Guest

So here we go. I am 16 years old, and so far have liven my life as straight. I have dated around 5 guys, of which the longest relationship was almost 2 months. Pitiful, I know. Either I just have high standards or a low tolerance for stupidity or whatever. Who knows. I'm starting to think I am bi.

I started thinking this last year when a very attractive girl showed up in my psychology class, and I got a female boner. Lmao. Thing is, I never felt that way about someone. I would glance at her and just imagine her being with me. She was my idea of perfection, and whenever I would think of her I would get butterflies in my stomach. It was weird, actually being attracted to her for so long too.. Around 6 months. That's a lot longer than 2 months like my relationships. The feelings never went away. Around May last year, I posted a thread on here about being with one of my boyfriends and believing I was bi/lesbian, to the point of where I ended the relationship to go off and explore what I really did like.. Well that really never happened. Me and the girl went separate ways when she left for college. The last week in that class without her was painful.

So fast-forward to July. I got together with another guy, and was genuinely happy and content with the relationship.. For about a month and a half. Weeks before I decided to tell him that I was bi before him and that I had kissed a girl before that, and he made a statement along the lines of "well now you are past that" as if it was something that I was supposed to be ashamed of. I totally shut down and began to be a very angry person at him. Our relationship ended in September, so here we are now.

This year I am committed to finding out what types of relationships suit me. So last weekend I went to homecoming, and well, leaped out of my comfort zone. I knew of a cute lesbian in my school who was there so I decided to go request "Same Love" by Macklemore, and rush to find her. Well it ended with me dancing with her and telling her that I'm bi. We exchanged numbers later in the night. And thing is, I enjoyed being around her more than any of those guys. I was so much more comfortable with someone on the same terms as me. (if you get what I'm saying)

So here is my predicament. Coming out of the closet. I am not really afraid of people at school having a problem with it, since I kind of already have my haters from supporting gay marriage itself. Oh well. My problem is with my parents. So quick storytime again. -flashback- When I was 13 I went with a group of friends to an icecream shop on the last day of school. A bi girl was there, and we ended up kissing. More than once. Just quick little pecks, ya'know? Well my stepdad runs a business so he is around town a lot. That day he happened to pass by and see me kissing her. He immediately called my mom and flipped out on here. I was "making out" with a girl and blahblahblah. This all led to a talk on how it can make his company look bad or whatever. I didn't really care what he had to say. But then my mom said something. "I don't really think you are old enough to decide that you like girls. You are just confused". Wait, hold up girl. So, I can't decided who I like by what my heart has me follow?

So, there's my problem. If I like girls, I'm just "confused" and will "grow out of it". How do I tell her that I am certain of my decision? I've been thinking about it for around 2 years now, and I want to tell people. I want to be proud of it. I like guys AND girls, and I'm proud. (but definitely not the stereotypical "I'm bi to be cool" person). Or am I just fooling myself that I like girls?

I might as well throw in my grandparents too. They are gay people haters, plain and simple. Should I just not tell them, and let them die not knowing? (harsh I know, but it will eventually happen)

Thanks for any advice/input/whatever. This is my first post on this forum, and by reading other posts, I really think this will be on that I will fit into!

2. cleardonkey

cleardonkey Guest

3. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Helo....................

4. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

No minor's please!

5. Sachs68

Sachs68 Members

I assume you found your answer?

6. Poplo.