the condom broke :(

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by haha_uwish, Feb 2, 2009.

1. haha_uwish

haha_uwish Member

I had sex about 2 1/2 weeks ago and the condom broke...we usually check to make sure it hasn't tore before he cums. This time he realized it had broken as he was cumming. Most of it got on the outside of me. I had been on yaz for over a month and a half when this happened. I was supposed to start my period yesterday, but I didn't. I don't know if I am pregnant or I am just really stressed out. What do you think?

2. Chunky Charcoal

Chunky Charcoal Member

buy a pregnancy test. if you were on birth control already then you should be fine, i've heard that the pills can mess up your period sometimes.

if you ever find yourself completely unprotected you should buy Plan B. it works up to 72 hours afterward.

3. JLynn0116

JLynn0116 Visitor

youre on birth control hun, you shouldnt worry or stress. the chances of pregnancy are very very unlikely. and my period didnt start til day 3 of my placebo pills this month.. last month it started the first pill.. its gonna fluctuate a bit at first

4. haha_uwish

haha_uwish Member

This wasn't the first time I had been on yaz...I had been on it for a year and then I stopped for about 4 months and got right back on it. I am sure it's just a combination of things. How long do I have to wait until a pregnancy test will be able to tell?

5. RobynCB90

RobynCB90 Member

I wouldn't worry about it, if you're on the pill, you should be fine.

6. Chunky Charcoal

Chunky Charcoal Member

if the sex was 2 1/2 weeks ago then a pregnancy test should work. i wouldn't worry about it though, the birth control pill is made to be effective by itself even without a condom.

if it would put you at ease to get a pregnancy test though then go for it, even though it's most likely not necessary.

7. samantha360

samantha360 Guest

You should get a pregnancy test just to ease your mind girl. If you were on the pill for a month you should be fine and thats probably whats messing you up as well.

8. haha_uwish

haha_uwish Member

I took a test yesterday. I decided it was the best thing to do. Stressing about it would've just made the start of my period even more delayed. The test came back negative and I started my period today. Now I just feel like I was a paranoid fool. lol

9. JLynn0116

JLynn0116 Visitor

oh we have alll been there girl! soo many wasted pregnancy tests :p

10. metalguru77

metalguru77 Member

I have had near birth experiences many times myself.

11. sg girl

sg girl Member

im on the pill n i have many wasted test too:eek: