The complaint desk is now open

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by Escierto, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Escierto

Escierto Members

After being with my girlfriend for the past two years this is a random list of some complaints. Not with her - I am still head over heels in love with her.

1. I send her flowers every Valentines Day and the first year, she said it was the first time that she had ever gotten flowers in her life. Kind of sad really. Here she is 34 years old and a lovely woman inside and out and she’s never gotten flowers? Who wouldn’t want to send her flowers?

2. I think if men are interested in a transgender woman it’s often only for sex and not the other things in life. My girlfriend says guys would always say she was sexy but never pretty or beautiful. They would hit on her for a one night stand but not a real date like dinner or a movie. WTF. She deserved so much more than that.

3. My girlfriend is a dedicated tucker. She always wears two pairs of panties and makes sure there is no trace of a bulge. Which always impresses me in view of what she is working with. If she tucks or not, that’s up to her but again it seems sad to me. Why should you have to spend your life hiding part of your anatomy? I guess it’s easy for me to say that since I don’t have to deal with the consequences of not tucking as a transgender woman.

4. Facial hair and other “male” characteristics. During the pandemic there was a long lockdown in Manila and my girlfriend stopped plucking her facial hair because she was always wearing a mask anyway. After several weeks, she was well on the way to having a scraggly beard. She had stopped wearing any kind of makeup as well because there wasn’t any point to that either.

Previously I might have been put off by these changes but now it just didn’t matter. I still saw her as the woman I always had even if she had a kind of androgynous appearance. The facial hair and the makeup just seemed trivial - it didn’t change who she was as a person. So why do we worry about this stuff? Why did I ever care about it? Evolve man!

FredBrice likes this.
  2. Escierto

Escierto Members

Regarding #3. The other night I was chatting with my girlfriend and I couldn’t see what she was doing but she was wiggling around. Finally I asked her, “What are you doing?” and she answered, “Untucking.” I asked her, “Wouldn’t you want to live in a world where that’s not necessary?” and she just sighed and said, “It’s ok.” It truly made me want to cry.

3. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

I am sorry to hear of your girlfriend's struggles. My wife is also Filipina and she is not impressed with Filipino men when it comes to romance. I always make a distinction between sexy and beautiful. A woman can be beautiful and not sexy. Sexy and not beautiful. Your girlfriend is definitely both.

I can understand though where a guy is just interested in sex. As my sexuality has evolved so too has my desire for more than just the sexual aspect. A few years ago I was disgusted by the idea of kissing or cuddling a man. Now I yearn for it. I am very much open to falling in love with a man. It is truly great that she can present to you as a man physically (no make-up, scruffy beard) and you still have feelings for her. You are lucky to have met her, and she you.

4. Escierto

Escierto Members

Thank you! We always think that we are lucky to have found each other. At this point I am so crazy about her, it doesn’t matter what she does or how she looks.

Paulievcvc likes this.