The Coming Race War

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Pressed_Rat, Mar 20, 2016.

1. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

You can romanticize those times but I cannot, I was born in 1975 and while I’ve never experienced any overt racism, I, as do all African Americans, experience a subtle form of racism on a daily basis.

It’s hard to quantify but we see it in advertising, we hear in on the radio, we see it on the nightly news, in social media, in public places, employment, Governmental agencies, housing, Policing, the Banking industry.....etc.....

Hotwater

2. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

I was born in the early 60s. Consider that what you think you know about that time was handed to you by someone else. I'm telling you then as now, MOST white Americans are not racists. If you really believe that, your world is very small (especially if you listen to today's lying media). But ginning up racial hatred makes for exciting press, which is where I see most of this bullshit today.

When I moved my family to Atlanta nearly 20 years ago, I expected the very worst. I mean, it's the "deep south", so there are surely KKK meetings every week, black people being beaten in the streets by racist white fatass cops and a political system that does its best to exclude all but the most privileged honkies in the land.

None of that is true. If anything the most vocal and blatant racial language I hear downtown comes from black people and it's always directed at white people. In this city, which has been run by black mayors, councilors and cops for the last 40 or so years the only political privilege comes from people voting along color lines instead of selecting candidates based on their merits. In our most recent history here it was discovered that the public schools were run by a cabal of black educators who used the students to build their careers. They manipulated reports and student testing scores to make it seem like the "achievement gap" problem had finally been solved.

Instead, it turns out that Beverly Hall and her cronies cheated a whole generation of black kids out of their education. I don't know anyone, of any color that thinks this was a "good" thing. But everyone who tried to raise the alarm was shouted down as a "racist". After all, she was just a kindly little grandma looking lady, she wouldn't hurt a fly.

If you're on the hunt for trite concepts like "microaggressions" and "subtle" racism, I'm sure you'll find it. But I'd suggest you first drop the idea that ALL white Americans are involved. That idea itself is steeped in undeserved bias. Surely if ALL white Americans, or even a majority were genuine racists we would not see any black mayors, cops or actors. I'm not saying that hate isn't real, we all get a dose of that from time to time. What we need to do is react to it when it happens as opposed to going out and looking for it.

Personally, I'd prefer to let the fools with the confederate flags and swastikas display their shit in the open. So we all know whom to avoid. Realistically, these fringe assholes don't actually DO anything and haven't for years. In the last year it has been the media propping them up, they sure as hell can't support themselves or any sort of coordinated "movement". BLM is exponentially more effective than the defunct "KKK" and such.

1 person likes this.
  3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

What hotwater said seems to be a communal experience among black people though. Do you think they're all just brainwashed by the media or hyperbolizing microaggressions?

Or could it be, maybe, just maybe, that you dont see it because you dont experience it?

I used to think a lot like you - i didnt ever see racism so I didnt think it existed. But then I just started listening. Amazing, really, what you can learn when you listen to other perspectives.

4. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

There's nothing "micro" about the hatred I have had foisted on me over the years for just being white. The biggest slap in the face was moving to Hawaii where they called me a "Haole" and talked down to me like I was subhuman. If I ever feel the "need" for racist abuse I need only ride the MARTA for a while and get off at 5 Points.

I've been hearing others perspective for decades on this issue. What I hear these days is that I lead a charmed life because of my color. It's not true of course, but having to hear this shit gets old pretty fast. There's nothing subtle about it. Assuming that I'm some kind of misinformed hard core racist JUST because of my skin color, is itself racism.

But of course, the assumption is that I know nothing at all about what black folks have been through, as if I have indeed been living in a bubble for 50 or so years. It feels more like my experiences are minimized and mocked because racism towards white people is somehow the "good" kind of racism. I also hear that it's impossible for others to be racists and that ONLY white people can be.

Classic marxism with a side of Alinsky. People are taught to hate. I'm not one of them. Regardless of the racist buttheads I have encountered I would NEVER suggest that a whole race of people are anything, that's just plain stupid. But again, what do I know, I'm white. So I have no rhythm, can't dance, have a tiny dick, can't tolerate spicy food, no good at sports and of course I can't please a woman. What a reprehensible species I am as a white man. No wonder I'm the most hated demographic of all time (except the Romans maybe).

2 people like this.
  5. waveland

waveland Members

Fucking animals.
    If this was the other way around wouldn't there be riots ?

Chicago police said Wednesday night that four teens are being held and questioned in connection with a Facebook Live video showing a group of people beating and cutting a teen who appeared bound and gagged as they shouted "F--- Donald Trump."

Chicago Police Supt. Eddie Johnson called the video a "brutal act" that was "broadcast for the entire world to see."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/violent-...go-police-say/

https://youtu.be/5B_2hKM2RH8

6. hotwater

JANUARY 5th, 1923

Rosewood, Florida, Destroyed by Rioting White Mob, dozens of innocent Negroes killed

September 29th 1915

Alabama bars white nurses from treating black patients

May 15th. 1916

Jesse Washington Brutally lynched in Waco, Texas
    On may 15th 1916 an all-white jury convicted Jesse Washington of murder of a white woman he was taken from the courtroom and burned alive in front of a mob of 15,000

May 29th 1917

White mob riots in East St. Louis. Two Hundred African Americans Killed by White rioters

December 11th 1917

Thirteen Black Soldiers Executed after Revolt Sparked by local Police Brutality in Houston, Texas

July 19th, 1919

Race Riot Rages in Washington DC

Rumors began spreading among white residents regarding a black man accused of sexually assaulting against the white wife of a sailor. Upon hearing news that police had released the black suspect, white across the city began violent rampage against the black community.

August 20, 1919

White Mobs Set Over 30 Fires In Chicago’s Black Community

September 30, 1919

Whites Massacre 100 Black People In Elaine, Arkansas

To Be Continued…………………….

7. waveland

waveland Members

Ooh I see, so it's justifiable.

At least you're using current events.

1 person likes this.
  8. waveland

waveland Members

9. hotwater

The point I was trying to make is you can find cases of white brutality against the black community from time immemorial right up until the present day which opens up the question, who are real animals, and who are the victims?

Hotwater

10. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I actually believe a race war is less likely now than at any point in our history. Black/white friendships, mixed race couples (and their children), pop culture and music, sports 'heroes'...these types of things seem to indicate, to me at least, that the races are becoming closer. Slowly perhaps, but at least we're moving in the right direction.

Racism, subtle or otherwise, still exists of course, along with media bias. And politicians will continue to try exploiting our differences for their own personal gain. We shouldn't let ourselves fall for that shit. In the long run, it is we who will determine the future of race relations in the country simply by the way we treat one another. It may take another couple of generations to see more improvement, and there are still problems to be confronted (reform of the criminal justice system, for example), but overall the future looks bright. The grandchildren of the Millennial generation will look back and think that we, both black and white, were nuts.

Of course, in the future we will still hate each other...just for some reason other than race. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

yeah and the blacks who lived along the coasts of Africa captured and sold the blacks living in the interior, so whats your point?

If we want to go back to the genesis of the African American's modern day plight, well I guess that is where the blame lies, don't you agree?
    Guess they should have told the Dutch and Portuguese to go fuck themselves instead and then your life today would be 1000% better, correct?
    guess maybe you need to search the old family tree to find the persons who really started this mess.
    that is where your logic will inevitably lead us if we travel back in time to chronicle racism and the plight of the African-American.

every race, culture or group has been the victim of racism somewhere along the line, dredging up past bullshit is lame and weak if trying to justify or excuse any current racism, and you know that, you aren't that fucking stupid, and yet you do it every time.

3 people like this.
  12. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

Therein lies the problem. You are saying "who ARE the real animals" and "who ARE the victims" while pointing to historical events. Using that as a basis we can easily walk back the history of every race of human being. Name a single race that has not practiced slavery, cannibalism or torture.

The question would be better stated as "who WERE the real animals" and "who WERE the victims" and that Sir, is all of us, every last one of every last race. None of us are "innocent" if you really want to rest your case on history.

The real question now would be "who is currently tormenting who". THAT is a problem we can actually solve, history is not.

If you hate people because of history, YOU are the problem. YOU are the hater.

2 people like this.
  13. hotwater

I’ve heard that lame pathetic argument before, yeah, that justifies 200 years of slavery, rape, and murder followed by 150 years of oppression.

Hotwater

14. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

doesn't justify a goddamn thing, just as your little history lesson doesn't justify a goddamn thing.

2 people like this.
  15. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Humans are racist. The average Asian is more empathetic towards other Asians, the average white is more empathetic towards other whites, the average black is more empathetic towards other blacks...

Is this a circle of hate and mistrust that we can never get over? It kind of looks like it, when modern black kids can't get over the slavery of their great great great great grandparents. It never seems to be an issue with black people that BLACKS OWNED black slaves long before white people ever did. So slavery wasn't the problem, it was WHITE people owning blacks. That's the problem that racist black people can't get over.

When a cop has to shoot a violent aggressive criminal attacker in self defense, and a group of people go out matching and rioting in support of this violent criminal just because of skin color.... Things are really really really still very fucked up. The current black privilege and hypocrisy is very glaring right now. Did I hear a black man thank "black people" on the Golden Globes last night? Can you even fucking imagine if a white man thanked white people!? Cars would be on fire, stores smashed and robbed, dozens injured overnight!

Who needs to get over who's skin color now?

1 person likes this.
  16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The only race war that will be fought will be fought among the unreasonable. Not everybody in a long shot in your country will fight this 'war'. It will be primarily an issue of those americans who see no use in considering the concerns of the 'other side': they're sure they're biased or have a false agenda, that kind of stuff. Or they will insist that the real violent or actually discrimating ones are the essence or the most important facet of the other side.

If there ever actually will be a race war over there you can see right away who's reasonable and who's a gullible idiot. The reasonable ones don't join in :p (now lets hope they make up a big majority :D)

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

All kinds of people. Like you said in your opening line of that post.

18. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

US slavery existed for about 77 years depending upon where you mark the formation of the republic and the ousting of British rule. Prior to that it was a product of British domination of the colonies. What I don't get though is where you are getting the idea that anyone is trying to "justify" slavery at all. Seems more like hyperbole than an actual effort to reach understanding. Which have also heard many times before.

On the issue of rape, it's peculiar. I won't deny slavers likely took any liberty they wanted. I would even speculate they used incentives like better food, work etc. But even that sort of bargaining doesn't "justify" this in any way, it's easy to make such bargains with captured people. We have seen this throughout history. So where are we today with interracial rape statistics? Are you tilling to discuss some modern problems? Or is using the past to club modern people over the head all we can expect from you?

19. hotwater

This isn’t simply about slave owners vs slaves, white vs black, state legislatures throughout the country along with the federal government enacted laws which allowed slave owners to beat, rape, and murder without restriction or fear of prosecution.

Hotwater

20. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

Yes, so I have read. It was grim. It was a long time ago. And now we have laws that prevent it as well as a general population that has no intention of enslaving anyone. You're discussing matters that have already been solved as if they only happened yesterday. You're chasing ghosts, so I fail to see the point of this.

Unless you want to answer the other question, the one about today's rape statistics.