the cat is being a whiny bitch.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by nakedtreehugger, Feb 7, 2009.

1. nakedtreehugger

nakedtreehugger craaaaaazy

in and out, in and out, crying and whining. he hates it when tim isn't at home. he doesn't like me cause i'm a woman, and he's a gayboy cat.

i pierced the webbing under my tongue. it barely even hurts. i didn't feel anything while i was piercing it. now all i need to do is wait for it to heal, and then stretch and migrate it. lengthening my tongue, FTW!

i'm shamelessly watching romantic movies on the oxygen channel and crying my eyes out. i'm such a girl. :rolleyes:

i did a kickass job of cleaning and straightening the house up today. i'm proud of myself.

what are you guys doing tonight?

2. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

I'm making cinnamon buns, because for some reason, i really really want some. :)

3. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

I gave my dog a bath....well I had to fight with her. She hates baths, but at least she's clean now.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

ow. ewww. why!?

5. nakedtreehugger

because it is too short. i'm somewhat tongue tied. it makes it hard to use my tongue the way i want to. ;)

seizedbyanger... cinnamon buns sound amazing. i think i'm gonna make muffins later. dammit, now i'm hungry.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so piercing that makes your tongue longer? i could see snipping it maybe, but the idea of a stud in there lengthening it just doesn't compute to me. :confused:

7. nakedtreehugger

no, i'm planning to stretch the piercing until there's very little tongue webbing left and then tie it off until it splits. or snip it. i'm trying to make sure it doesn't reattach to itself. apparently, just snipping it has a 50% average regrowth rate. and stretching a piercing on the web prior to snipping is supposed to help it not grow back together again.

piercing it does not make it longer. it's just the first step in my attempts to lengthen my tongue. :)