The Case of the Missing Toy AND The Crazy Cat

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AmericanTerrorist, May 12, 2013.

1. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

These are 2 separate stories that were puzzling me tonight...

Behind the couch in living room is a window with an outside ledge and I hear this loud "BOOM!" "BAAMM"... ummm okay? Look outside and there's a black and white cat jumping up onto the screen. Who then proceeds to start climbing it and is looking in on me. Then MY indoor black and white cat comes by and the 2 cats spend at least 10 mins looking at each other and batting at each other. And the cat outside seems to be trying to get in...and I've seen this cat before and it's never acted like this. Strange.

Upstairs in cabinet in bathroom I notice my rabbit toy is..missing. And I never (ever) move it. So, I'm looking and looking...fucking confused and then getting pissed..."why would my husband move it? He wouldn't do that but no one else was here..."- So, he calls me and I ask him and apparently he took it because my 2 yr old had it and was running around downstairs waving it around in the air and growling (he likes to make lion noises)... so, yea... guess i better not keep it there... so, that mystery is solved but i'm weirded out by the cat.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Gotta keep that gear in a drawer away from the elements.
    We are talking dildos, right >.>

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

The elements?

Yea.. it's moved but...he's not supposed to be able to even GET where it was. I don't know why my husband let him get in there. That room is supposed to be locked unless we are in there or in there w him (well, shut with a childproof door knob handle thing...)

and... yea

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

My thoughts before I asked hubby um where n why he moved it were along the lines of..
    "No one else was here. I KNOW I didn't move it. Could Case have moved it?-Nooo... he can't get to it. So, it musta been Dan, but, but, it's not like he hasn't known it was there since we moved here and he's never moved it before. Could he have been USING it? LOL... no, couldn't be...so....???"

5. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Maybe he is smelling it

6. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

hahaha
    yea then i was just thinking "likely excuse for moving it the story about the kid is"

;)

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

This thread is not about what I thought it was going to be about...

8. Lodog

Lodog ¿

It should read "The case of the missing dildo and the crazy pussy"

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

:rofl: seriously that's actually lol funny...to me anyway

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The elements like all the nasties in the air.