the car phenomenon

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by gypsyfox, Mar 3, 2013.

1. I do a thing where I tap my teeth together and then open my mouth whenever I come across a driveway or other obstruction.

DrRainbow likes this.
  2. I think i remember doing that as a kid. I've some blocks in my mind i made up to keep some things in there away from me. Now it's blocked. i don't feel most things that happened in my life it was annoying the heck out of me so i just kinda locked it away in little boxes.. now its in the little boxes and i don't really want to open it. but yeah i remember doing it.

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

for me it was riding on trains, and it wasn't about humans. then a gain, i did a lot of weirder things in my head then that.
    if i was on a bus i'd pretend i was on a train, if i was on a train i'd pretend i was on a bus, if i was walking i'd pretend i was driving a train.
    oh and sometimes in a bus or a car i'd pretend i was driving a motorbike.

4. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

We lived out in the sticks when I was a kid. I looked for bears.

themnax likes this.
  5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

ever see any? i've seen mountain lions (puma/cougar) several times. almost everything else native to my part of the world.
    everything except a fox, and i know they were there, or had been. no idea why they hid themselves from me so well.

usually i saw more different kinds of life walking quietly then riding in or on anything with a motor.
    a couple of exceptions though, some kinds of birds i saw more when riding on a train.
    i think, yah bears, the few times i've seen them i was riding in something.

6. Lodog

Lodog ¿

FUBAR don't join my society

7. Willy T Ribbs

Willy T Ribbs Banned

LOL, I used to count light poles and electrical poles. I'm now a data engineer.