The Book That Can Never Be Written

Discussion in 'Poetry' started by wooleeheron, Dec 10, 2018.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

A Miracle to Believe In | WritersCafe.org | The Online Writing Community

The link is to "A Miracle To Believe In" which is the first major poem I've written that, I believe, is now word perfect and complete, after 12 years of work. Its getting a lot of attention at the website, and I'd post the poem here but this website can't really do it justice. I'm working on several more major poems there and should have at least one of them word perfect sometime this week. All of my major poems are coming out amazingly well, enough to make you go cross-eyed, which is gratifying because it made me cross-eyed to write them. :)

The Chapters of my book are related to the poetry, and I make progress by constantly switching back and forth between writing poetry and chapters, because they each express the same thing in different ways. So far I have about half the chapters of the book pretty much worked out. If you want to know more about me and what I'm doing, the chapters now explain all the basics and who I am.