The Birdist Manifesto

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bird_migration, Apr 10, 2013.

1. odonII

odonII O

We have read precious little of it so far. Are we supposed to imagine it? Dream it? Read your mind?

2. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I am gauging for interest at the moment. If enough people are interested in the entire manifesto I will post a link to it or post it here in its entirety.

3. odonII

odonII O

How long will this consultation take? : /

4. odonII

odonII O

If you do not hurry up I may have to post the 'odon manifesto' ...
    Ain't Nobody Got Time for That.

5. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Not to get off topic, but did yo know that song was written by Carol King and Gerry Goffin? The same team that wrote for the Shirelles and Monkeys and so many others, I didn't till I dug up the lyrics.

Really good song.

6. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

The Birdist ManifestoLike this post? |
    A social-economical and political manifesto, by B. Migration.

There is a spectre haunting Europe, and that spectre is boredom.
    The powers that be have created a monstrosity called aimlessness. Without set goals, the media and 'entertainment' killing intellectionism and rooting out the ability to think for oneself and with freedom no longer being a goal an sich, we have created something much worse: boredom.

Ok, here I will stop for now.
    Would you be interested in reading the whole manifesto after this spoiler?

All any one needs to do is not watch t.v. or a movie . There is plenty on the net and in books .

7. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

After a few days and still no manifesto , I wounder what might of happned to it. Bird migration and the manifesto might of been eaten by wild wolves . He/she could of been abducted by gray aliens and they took the manifesto . A big foot /yeti could of just grabbed it and ran . http://www.bfro.net/ A mini black hole could of been created by cern http://home.web.cern.ch/ and it took bird migration and the manifesto , gone forever .

8. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

A manifesto that will most likely change your life shouldn't be hurried. Have patience and you will be rewarded handsomely.